Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have a “thing” for any premade sims?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    I might have a nasty obsession with Don Lothario...The poor guy had a lot of adventures since The Sims 2 released :D
  • Options
    PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    I actually like them all since I started my premade rotational save, but I have to say that these are my favorites:

Nancy Landgraab
    R8Lfr9n.png
    I gave her a second boob job and a little bit more lip filler.

Bella Goth
    Q6LjesA.png
    Simply because she's the most beautiful sim I've ever seen.

Billie Jang
    2sDQEoN.png
    Don't know why, but she seems like a good daughter, sister and friend in my save. I like her a lot.

Olivia Kim-Lewis
    TNkT8UN.png
    Because she's a spoiled rich girl who doesn't settle and it makes a great story.

Katrina Caliente
    BywAm9j.png
    Because I made her a total gold digger and it's so much fun.

Bob Pancakes
    5Wpuvhl.png
    Because I made him divorce Eliza, get fit and marry Dina Caliente. He's really happy now.

I don't like Eliza Pancakes, Johnny Zest, Catarina Lynx, Ulrike Faust and the Munch-family.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,993 Member
    I don’t have a thing for them, lol. But, there are some of them I like and want to incorporate into my game, like Candy Bher who is currently dating my musician (guitarist), that I want to make famous.. I also enjoy playing Vanessa from get famous, her best friend (unplayed) is Iggy. Vanessa is currently dating Rocco ( I think that’s his name) from Windenberg, who I think is a cute character too. One of my sims is dating Morgan fries too. I also have a female detective that met a townie at work (he was cute) that she really liked, so I moved him in. My Military sim is currently dating a Townie too. Occasionally, I come across some nice townies, just have to make them over.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    mika wrote: »
    Goosey wrote: »
    I've modified several Maxis's premades to look more unique and fit better with my current Sims. They were mostly shovel faces or just too plain so that's why I modified them. They now are combined with my own Sims and use them as regular playable characters now. I've also modified many random sims that get spawned as well and made them a lot better.

I really had no choice but to modify them. The premades looked too weird and seeing half plum Maxis creations mixed with my masterpieces looked odd. So I made them at least on par with them.

I took some screenshots of them. I scaled the image down nicely so it won't take forever to load and its only 600kb.
    vrzfies3bg8dx21zg.jpg

Highly prefer the Maxis version, no offense....

Me too honestly.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Why is it that every thread seems to end up being a personal showcase? @Goosey I think you misunderstood the point of this thread. I believe by a "thing" is meant if you feel an attraction toward any specific premade Sim. It isn't a Maxis makeover thread :neutral:

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Peppermix wrote: »
    Bob Pancakes

Because I made him divorce Eliza, get fit....

He was unhappy with Eliza in my game too. A few trips to the gym and he became quite the catch.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I don't, but one of my teenage Sims has a huge crush on Caleb Vatore. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Camille418Camille418 Posts: 24 Member
    I have a HUGE crush on Caleb Vatore (of course xD) and now on the cute blond sim in "Realm of Magic"~ <3
  • Options
    DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    Not a sim but I really like a stray tuxedo cat in TS2 called Moonshine. Always ended up adopted by one of my sims.
  • Options
    fox_corpsefox_corpse Posts: 15 Member
    I've always found Candy really cute, and maybe Akira.
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Lol no.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Caleb is kind of cute and had a sim marry him once. Also like Makoa; but he has a family. The new sim in the Realm of Magic trailer looks kind of cute as well.
  • Options
    SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    I really like Johnny Zest, he is super cute. But I also like Malcolm Landgraab, I just get rid of his yellow hair xD
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Caleb is my biggest love, but the new blond Realm of Magic boy is a cutie too.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/