Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island radio station is confirmed in Island Living (So Sad!)

Comments

• Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Since the OP has been told like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times they can add reggae music to their game, and then continues to complain in flame throwing posts about the lack of reggae music, then ask for the closure of said posts when no sympathy is forthcoming only to open a new virtually identical post whining about the lack of reggae, one can only assume that these posts aren't about the music at all. But...

7b0DAkM.jpg
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Since the OP has been told like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times they can add reggae music to their game, and then continues to complain in flame throwing posts about the lack of reggae music, then ask for the closure of said posts when no sympathy is forthcoming only to open a new virtually identical post whining about the lack of reggae, one can only assume that these posts aren't about the music at all. But...

7b0DAkM.jpg
    With this bolded right here, you don't go extreme to me, at all! Sorry to hear this, but this is getting flagged!
  • Options
    Sakuske1Sakuske1 Posts: 86 Member

7b0DAkM.jpg

Instead of trying to reason with this poster, because it's clearly not working, we should, as a forum community, all agree to just post the same thing ("You can add your own music to the game." or some derivative) to any and all future posts they start where the main point is to complain about radio stations.
    Check out my Gallery with Origin ID: kkranich
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Sakuske1 wrote: »

7b0DAkM.jpg

Instead of trying to reason with this poster, because it's clearly not working, we should, as a forum community, all agree to just post the same thing ("You can add your own music to the game." or some derivative) to any and all future posts they start where the main point is to complain about radio stations.

I think that is a great idea.
  • Options
    bsasin wrote: »
    That or we just stop engaging entirely. Ignore. Ignore. Ignore. Any and all comments about radio stations.
    Are you the new member? There's no reason for you to be rude to me!
  • Options
    sunspritersunspriter Posts: 125 Member

12JEREMIA wrote: »
    @EA_Joz Close this, cause no mature people wanted to be mean to young people like me! I'm young and mature, I gave everybody to learn respect

nick-young-question-mark-huh-what-confused-gif-4995479.gif

This made me lol 😂
  • Options
    bsasinbsasin Posts: 33 Member
    I’ve been reading the forum for years, but rarely commented. More of a Reddit user. Forgot my login, made a new one. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    I’ve been reading the forum for years, but rarely commented. More of a Reddit user. Forgot my login, made a new one. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Well you supposed to learn respect like anybody else! You know better than that!
  • Options
    Sigh. 😒
  • Options
    Sigh. 😒
    Thank you! @EA_Joz Alright Joz, close this thread, I'm sorry for being angry!
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited June 2019
    Yeesh. It's just a radio station. You can add your own songs, so stop complaining and do it. Also, I recommend reporting your own thread and telling them you'd like it closed, worked for me.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    I wish we had those shark costumes from Sims 3. :D
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,422 Member
    In my DJ Khalid voice. "Another one."
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member

It's super crazy to think that there are lurkers who knows us regular posters but we have no idea who they are lol. Kind of a reality check lol.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I hope the new station includes ukuleles.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited June 2019
    I know your sad I feel the same way about the life guard job being a rabbit hole and the fact that sims in 4 may never be able to get juiced
    fame is not important people like you just the way you are I know you think asking for music is what you do
    but you do something else on here to by being nice to people and just being yourself
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    The problem with adding your own music is that it's not in Simlish, which ruins the immersion for some people.

As for Jeremia, he's an institution. He gets a little excited about his radio stations, but I think it's rather cute.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    PotterheadSimPotterheadSim Posts: 320 Member
    well, it makes sense.. reggae is caribbean and this pack is inspired by polynesian culture, which is quite different. but hopefully we'll get it soon :))
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    The problem with adding your own music is that it's not in Simlish, which ruins the immersion for some people.

As for Jeremia, he's an institution. He gets a little excited about his radio stations, but I think it's rather cute.

There were plenty of reggae songs from the sims 2 and 3 which he could use
  • Options
    [quote="Zeldaboy180;c-17108326"][quote="bsasin;c-17107860"]I’ve been reading the forum for years, but rarely commented. More of a Reddit user. Forgot my login, made a new one. 🤷🏻‍♀️[/quote]

It's super crazy to think that there are lurkers who knows us regular posters but we have no idea who they are lol. Kind of a reality check lol.[/quote]

No worries, only the one really stood out! 😂 The way this forum works isn’t my favorite, but it’s more active with speculation and news so when something’s coming I tend to check in and read it more.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    And yet somehow, the world continues to spin.

Just out of curiosity how many more threads do you plan on creating lamenting the lack of reggae music? Just so the rest of us are prepared.
  • Options
    simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    There's not even any heat, it's just room temperature. And very funny, worth keeping open. o:)
    Not even any heat? Well would you like to see fresh ocean water? Or do you like see more about lifeguard du-.......
    tumblr_owtrnfYByq1tkb2p0o5_500.gif
    Reggae! Please come back to The Sims 4! Please come back! *deep voice* I am personally a fan of you!! Oh I know, we can go to the beach and have fun. We could make an island based on Jamaica, we could have some grilled chicken and grilled fruit! And we could wear dreadlocks and a rasta cap, so what do you think?

I don't think we understood each other and I chose to play a little rough with you there. I WAS just trying to be playful and almost supportive, in a way. ;) I should know better because I am very sensitive myself. o:)

I think you should add reggae music to the "Island" folder (after you install Island Living). TS4 lets you do that.

I think you'll feel better about this eventually. The devs might actually add some reggae, either to the island station or later on. Their choices don't always make sense, I can tell by looking over your signature image. B)
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top