Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    edited June 2019
    Mega update coming up
    It started off with Fliss having to clean up the lot. What are they paying the butler for?
    47987129316_4c05d097f8_o.jpgScreenshot-704 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Tia ate some long expired food. Luckily she didn't get sick
    47987120651_b50000bd8e_o.jpgScreenshot-706 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Ginette keeps wowing people with her guitar skills
    47987056978_0714f78213_o.jpgScreenshot-708 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Maybe that led to Tia remembering that she knows how to play piano
    47987110748_0578ce9ae1_o.jpgScreenshot-747 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Ethan had been up for (possibly) days so Fliss tried to get him to go to bed. Key word being tried
    47987051638_57c8603967_o.jpgScreenshot-709 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Fliss had finally had enough with Ethan
    47987100786_2c9c1184a5_o.jpgScreenshot-710 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47987043963_abe895c873_o.jpgScreenshot-711 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47987042217_290ce26b22_o.jpgScreenshot-712 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Kyle had to get involved to try and get Ethan to sleep. Again, key word being tried
    47987086096_aa59680fae_o.jpgScreenshot-713 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Tia enjoyed the last of winter (and of course the melting of her igloo) by getting some time on the swings and playing some football before school
    47987020138_ba0ea60c48_o.jpgScreenshot-716 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47987012153_a66c87d6a1_o.jpgScreenshot-718 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

While Melody battled with the Murphy bed. Ethan also met the same fate with the bed.
    47987068246_b1a2a60f2c_o.jpgScreenshot-717 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Fliss and Kyle are spending time together again
    47987010237_d4faa92c3b_o.jpgScreenshot-719 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Fliss was invited to a party at the Hart's where the husband (forget his name) flirted with her, but she turned him down. I don't have a screenshot of it happening, so this one will have to do
    47986993243_05fb8f74f7_o.jpgScreenshot-722 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

She even took some time to play some guitar at the party and modify the food with some herbs
    47986996538_63ce0f3576_o.jpgScreenshot-721 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Plus her blog is finally picking up. Emily's is flying though
    47987054101_b4eb0a64cd_o.jpgScreenshot-720 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Emily is still in the dating scene. She was asked on a date which was going really well, until she found out he was seeing someone. Also, Fliss wants to see Emily get married one day so Emily's bad luck with relationships will need to turn around soon. Ginette and Ethan went on a bunch of dates, but I wasn't there to see it
    47987025196_810969ca82_o.jpgScreenshot-725 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Melody got involved in the Spring Easter egg hunt
    47986949148_031db8a332_o.jpgScreenshot-728 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

And improved her street art some more. She can now do commissioned art
    47986995021_6c1aa59506_o.jpgScreenshot-729 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Francesca and Fliss spent some quality time together again
    47986982891_f759738a49_o.jpgScreenshot-731 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47986977451_0b322e59aa_o.jpgScreenshot-732 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Melody's WooHooty text was rejected by her love interest Cyclone Sword
    47986954441_387c4fb916_o.jpgScreenshot-736 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

But the butler was pretty receptive to her advances.
    47986877958_f73864a8d4_o.jpgScreenshot-739 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Kyle and Fliss spent some intimate time together (by the way, anyone know why the jacuzzi change colour option doesn't seem to do anything?)
    47986921221_87da90533e_o.jpgScreenshot-741 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47987186301_b61915ce87_o.jpgScreenshot-743 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47987126913_82f4c35b3c_o.jpgScreenshot-744 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Before Fliss spent some time out alone
    47987120098_13eb604530_o.jpgScreenshot-745 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Fliss dared Emily to divide by zero which led to Emily getting a little singed (should have taken a screenshot of when she was singed, many mistake)
    47987093783_a1bc432da3_o.jpgScreenshot-750 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47987091252_df7924999b_o.jpgScreenshot-751 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

But a quick shower later, Emily was all good, because heroes never die
    47987133071_7c2b36a2e0_o.jpgScreenshot-752 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr
    Post edited by CursedDice on
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    Just four random pictures from my game:

Iris's face when she really needed a nap
    FJ1KqUg.jpg

That nap face :smiley:
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    @Silverofdreams30

Fantastic shots! I love the one with the two on the bed! And your two chunks of hunks aren't bad at all either! @Coco 's Logan is so dreamy! I love the hair you gave him.

@bekkasan gaaaaahhh! I can't take it! She is SO CUTE with her baby bump!! I can't wait to see the baby :love::love: Congrats on Lorelei finishing her book! I'm sure it will be a big hit! I'm excited to see what's in store for Dwight on his new career path, should be very exciting :smiley: great update!

@Brandontaylor love the call backs! Perfect timing on the screencap of that three headed horse lol. And YES! I seem to always been rooming with very fire prone roommates so I either make sure my sim has handiness 4 before going to college or using NRAAS Debug to fireproof it. I think I've actually had a total of 3 roommates die that way! :astonished: I think I've also gone into buy mode and moved it into the household inventory until I leave uni or just deleted it altogether, and just add another microwave. When you're living in a dorm and someone dies it's just terrible, every day all day for the entire time (2 days?) someone is sobbing. So depressing. lol! And although I'm only recent to this thread I also have to say I love Christopher and Brittany :) - and going back further oh how cool you're bringing them back! That's some pretty crafty story telling ;)

@CK213 You have 100% convinced me to buy MV now. Also, your docks are gorgeous! IDK why I never thought to spruce up the docks. Will you be uploading your MV?

@Emily4331 Wow, seriously wow! Fantastic job! Makes me wish I could risk the CC, but Win 10 seems to hate it on my machine (it just hates my rig in general) so until I can invest $ into an entire new rig, I'm stuck with this. Considering we're doing major house renovations, and looking to buy some lakeside property to build a self sustainable, green energy no need for grid shipping container forever home, it might be awhile before I un-loser myself :lol::joy: . Although I'm going to school in the fall so who knows, it could just get bunched in with student loans, my hubby's did :lol: . Cool on you for learning Thai though! How exciting! My dad's been to Thailand but I haven't. I suspect he missed out on a lot of the experience because he's an insanely picky eater. I'd have to go all Andrew Zimmern if I ever have the opportunity to go. :) I've always wanted to learn Italian, Russian, and Japanese. Italian because it's such a passionate culture, Russian because it just sounds so sexy to me, and Japanese because I have Japanese American relatives that know very little English so it'd be nice to be able to communicate with them and I'd looooooove to travel to Japan some day soon. :) Live to learn, right? :)

@afai1261 With that perfect chest and arms on him I can certainly see why his photoshoot wardrobe would take those into consideration ;)

@emorrill /fans self Good lord, you're going to give me heat stroke! ;)

More later! Working on the next update now! :)
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Third CTD today. What the heck.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Steamvarius Have you tried repairing the game?
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,793 Member

Still more Sims 3 memories

I'll get to feedback a bit later, I've only been off and on today as I have some things to do but I am taking a bit of a break so thought I'd share a few more. I won't be sharing anything I posted in the last month as these are older screenshots.

UwfJOOO.jpg
    First of all, the house that @romagi1 created for me. I still have this home and I intend to use it again very soon.

cJJxrt8.jpg
    Open your eyes, George Dean! This is also from the Ultimate Sim Challenge.

B9nNJa7.jpg
    Lauren (Steel) Keaton as an elder. By this time, she was more skilled than her mother due to Brittany's skills being locked until later seasons. I believe she had at least one skill point in almost every skill with at least five of them maxed.

VaARQXW.jpg
    Brittany was not impressed with this performer so she threw tomatoes at him.

8A30kHl.jpg
    This is their house in Twinbrook/Season Three.

7uJg29W.jpg
    One of the careers this season was the firefighter career. Brittany did a very good job at this career.

TVxSgNf.jpg
    Andrew Keaton's son as an adult.

ICMQSkn.jpg
    Brittany's third husband, Derek Kahn.

L42tIB6.jpg
    Another of CravenLestat's creations. I added her to Twinbrook to interact with the Ultimate Sim characters.

u1Je9XQ.jpg
    My very first Simbot, Kate Kahn.

Check out the spoiler for more
    iJcYD7I.jpg
    I remember that some of you women here said that Derek Kahn was still sexy as an elder and even though I am a guy, I have to say he does look good for one.

C5a5YV3.jpg
    The same Sim up above that Craven made, this time as an elder.

iNgldpI.jpg
    The season four home in Barnacle Bay.

TUboYyE.jpg
    Learning martial arts in Shang Simla.

eHHezIa.jpg?1
    Z3BJ77v.jpg?1
    Brittany also met the Caliente sisters which reminds me, I really want to play them sometime.

***I'll probably have one more of these updates but I probably won't post it until late tonight. Anyway, here is what I have planned from this point forward.

1. Continue the Christopher Steel family. This will be my more relaxing game and I'm going to continue with it at least to 10 generations if not not more.

2. Hank and Ava will continue again but it will be from the original story, not the prequel.

3. A restart of the original Sunset Valley rotational play. I barely started this but haven't shared any from it yet. I'll be sharing from it as my third save.

4. And fourth, a partial redo of the Ultimate Sim Challenge. It will start in Riverview again but season one still happened completely.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »

@emorrill Haha! Seriously, I feel like 30% of the time I roll the r's well...and then the other 70% is me having seemingly no control over my tongue. :lol:
    The skin that was on him originally? It was Kurasoberina's Starfruit. :smile: I'm not sure with what, but I did give him a new skin. I also couldn't tell you what default eyes I use...they mayyyy have gotten caught in a file merging tornado and are now god knows where. :lol:
    Thank you! :3
    What's this as a straight woman @CravenLestat 's ladies aren't sexy? Straight men can find other men sexy and straight women can find other women sexy without wanting to do the dirty with them. :lol: I mean, I'm straight...but we all know I don't exactly have a shortage of sexy lady sim pics :lol:

It's all good about the CC eyes. ;)

Well, of course I can look at another lady (as well as @CravenLestat 's lady sims) and recognize that they look sexy, but when I think/say that I'm not turned on by it. That's what I meant. :) So yeah, you're right.

I know I make some of my lady sims look sexy to appeal to my male readers/viewers. :smirk:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 10C

The next couple of hours were spent doing preparation for the lunch station and Brenda got everyone to a work station. This time Simon was going to work with Brenda who had him by the deep fat fryers while she had the girls both working on the till together while Ashley and Dorley served people. Within no time people started coming back into the canteen just as they had done during the early morning break. It was not long until Simon noticed Tony and Craig come in but luckily they did not see him but he had noticed that they knew Dorley.

'So you working here now then, Dorley?' Craig said to Dorley.
    'Yes, a work placement!' replied Dorley.
    'A work placement? Well that sounds nice!' laughed Tony 'I hope that they pay you?'
    'We get paid anyway,' replied Dorley.
    'Yeah, five pounds an hour!' joked Craig.
    'I hope that you two are not annoying my students,' called out Brenda as she saw them disrupting the queue.
    'Not at all!' called out Craig who luckily did not seem to notice Simon at the back of the kitchen.

60882344_10156328008451497_8745674401120256000_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeEK0kCEgL4MxMqWyOKmVEM5NxQqNhyF636LV4BinxgpGx75iNGU4TdGdoZ3cup6Ixy8X1K0-D8AO6j0401e89U6JA1XKeT2yz5rsbtOcE7alQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=07541010b9022240c042ef0cec93db25&oe=5D8DBD4E

61359669_10156328008461497_7757877926434963456_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeE9oB0BjazGsZDVqwj5A34GSbyB7MGUivQI25NHnCUbT7y8AOrpn3FMGXvmxdTeSEfRPseZgzkh3nxexnziom2-1eJZLrjwhcMoOTDEw0bUSQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=59f7292a3caa5ab05c053071c54152d7&oe=5D894342

See also:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958845/the-social-club-part-1-10#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @CursedDice.
    Just repaired the game. Fingers crossed.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Whoops.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,135 Member
    Anyone else having issues getting Origin to load up so you can purchase SimPoints?? :confused: This is driving me CRAZY!

Anyhoo...

What happened in my sims game today? :) Well, I played around with Jules and Logan for a bit, decorated their house more, and took some pics to share. :blush:

It didn't surprise me AT ALL that once I introduced these two and they got to talking, they got the hearts for each other... (I mean, they're both FINE looking guys so I can't blame them, but...)

Jules-Logan-1.jpg

Logan: This guy is definitely one that will break my heart...
    Goddess of the Sim World: Nope. Never gonna happen. You guys are just going to be best buddies. :blush:

So what the hey is with these lighting issues in the game? :confounded: Like this sink is all super illuminated...

Jules-Logan-2.jpg

...but then in this picture I can't even see Logan's pretty face or lovely chest because of some dark lighting. :confused:

Jules-Logan-4.jpg

And nevermind all the orange hues in everything. :pensive: I know there's a mod to fix this, but if one of you could point me in the right direction, that'd be lovely. Thanks. <3 (In case you're wondering they are in Sunlit Tides so, perhaps it's the lighting in the world that's the issue??? @bekkasan ? :confused: )

I was poking around buydebug and never knew about this righteous TV! :smiley:

Jules-Logan-3.jpg

Good morning sunshine. :mrgreen:

Jules-Logan-7.jpg

Oooh! :open_mouth:

Jules-Logan-6.jpg

:love: Oh Jules...you're after my heart aren't you? :yum:
    (My gosh @afai1261 I can't say it enough, you created one sexy sim! :star: )

That view out your window! <3<3 Jealous!

Jules-Logan-8.jpg

I went back to check on Logan and...

Jules-Logan-5.jpg

...someone's skinny dipping. :lol:

That's it for this afternoon. I may post more this evening. :smiley: Happy Simming everyone!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Think I'll do a few plesioth hunts whilst I'm waiting for the game to load...
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,087 Member
    Sorry I fell behind on replies.I seen all your comments, but I was in the ER today.
    And wasn't up to par so I left likes hope that's okay.
  • Options
    Sorry I fell behind on replies.I seen all your comments, but I was in the ER today.
    And wasn't up to par so I left likes hope that's okay.

Nothing serious hopefully (although ER is usually serious)
  • Options
    @CursedDice
    Thought it was serious at first, I went by ambulance.
    But all is okay.
  • Options
    Repairing the game didn't work, neither did windowed mode. I still got a CTD...I don't know what else to do...I don't want to start over, but...
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options

Rest of Page 3509

@emorrill Yep, I think we can recognize when the same sex looks good, even if we aren't attracted to them.
    Thank you. I'm glad you like them, sometimes I doubt myself but I have been satisfied with them so I guess that's what counts.
    You're welcome.
    So do I. When I redo that story, I'm probably going to do something similar with their looks.
    That was a fun day with the Landgraab's. I always think that at least Geoffrey would want to have cool parties and Nancy would agree to gain popularity with the citizens.
    Lol, that was funny when I did that. It just so happened to be around Christmas when I did that, too.
    Yep, you did and I appreciated it. I think it really looks nice on her, she'll probably wear that again in the partial redo. Yep, I definitely noticed, lol.
    Thanks for the comments.

@Steamvarius I imagine it would be. Sometimes my camera wants to mess up and it makes it a bit difficult.
    You're welcome.

@bekkasan Love the one with Dwight and Lorelei discussing the nursery.
    I can tell Dwight is going to be one heck of a dad.
    Congrats on finishing the book!
    I think Dwight would be a great detective.
    Lol, I think she definitely like it.
    Great update!

@Emily4331 You're welcome.
    Thank you, I'll probably have one more throwback post a bit later today.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice screenshot of Jules.
    Love the pose on the bed.
    Great update!

Page 3510

@king_of_simcity7 Sweet, more updates! I'll be checking out the thread in a few minutes.

@PalmArrow Glad to see Ronnie is still having fun as an elder.
    Nice face, Iris.
    Food merchant looks better.
    Yep, her boyfriend looks better as well.
    Great update!

@CursedDice I tell you, those butlers sure don't do much, do they?
    Glad to see Tia didn't get sick.
    Ginette really seems to love entertaining people.
    Yikes, Fliss isn't very happy.
    Those beds are definitely dangerous.
    Yeah, I'd turn Gus down as well.
    Glad to see that the blogs are going well.
    Poor Emily, Marty shouldn't be flirting when he is married to Justine.
    Melody looks like she is having a ton of fun.
    Cyclone is a bit different sometimes.
    Maybe she should date the butler?
    Great update!

@AbellaKellaher Thank you. Lol, that was one of my favorite glitches in the game that I've had.
    I've gotten rid of the stove before as well. Sometimes you just have to, lol
    Yeah, they'll be making a comeback. Christopher doesn't have very many days left at the point they will be restarting from.
    Thanks for the comments!

@emorrill Glad to see that Jules and Logan got hearts for each other.
    I seem to have that same problem with lighting.
    Cool TV, I didn't even know it existed.
    I'd like to have that view from my bedroom.
    Great update!

@GraceyManor Hope everything is okay with you. Oh no, that's not good that you had to go by ambulance!

***Probably in an hour or so, I'll post my last throwback update. (At least until next year or the end of the year). I may end up playing a bit tonight but not sure if I'll have an update tomorrow or not.
  • Options
    Repairing the game didn't work, neither did windowed mode. I still got a CTD...I don't know what else to do...I don't want to start over, but...

Have you tried a fresh Sims 3 folder with no mods? Repairing the game doesn't do much I'm afraid.
  • Options
    61780833_309965659927693_8657374542143946752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=8b43c68a3d1ce4a5fbafca0a060fdf07&oe=5D892260
    Spring festival was in town, Kristy and Josh stopped by.

61645485_309965639927695_6407543489927577600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=c0fd633ddecc98e9b9f32ecf68976ffe&oe=5D86D3D2
    Now the love meter is at the very top.

61757024_309965626594363_7501635968487653376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=63cd31cf51dc685045ec805f0ca34731&oe=5D5B4A64
    "Psst, hey you!" The guy in the booth called to Kristy."I can sense things are bugging you.I have something that may fix
    your problems." he handed her a music box."A music box? What's this for?" "Want to be able to change things? Just open it
    up and it will take you back to before your troubles began." She thought he was crazy, but took it anyways because it was pretty.

61764467_309965703261022_8271533595307278336_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=15341a548cf9b57d789eb3373a27b0e1&oe=5D9FB8E7
    In the middle of a
    Little town, I was
    Wastin' time just walkin' around, and I
    Couldn't keep from lookin' her way
    And oh what I saw made my heart race

And I heaven help me call 911
    Keep me from lettin' down my gaurd
    Oh I think I'm fallin' in love with someone
    Somebody's tryin' to steal my heart

I try to think of somethin' to say or do, but I
    Only made myself look like a fool
    Then she started walkin' right out of my life
    But at least I got one more look at her back side

Heaven help me call 911
    Oh I think I'm fallin' in love with someone

Well I know there's more women in this world
    Like the one I saw today
    I'll miss her for the rest of my life
    But look what's walkin' right this way

Heaven help me call 911

Song: Somebody's trying to steal my heart Kyle Park
    61645865_309965736594352_4582659336655863808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=218e420cbe4f40d6f538c8ecf1189d88&oe=5D51909F
    Kristy was curious.She knew he was probably a nutcase.But she couldn't help but feel tempted to open it.

• Options
    @GraceyManor.
    The logs say Access Violation, pointing to d3d9.dll and Illegal Operation....I'll try the fresh game method, but I'm really not keen on losing my family...
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @GraceyManor.
    The logs say Access Violation, pointing to d3d9.dll and Illegal Operation....I'll try the fresh game method, but I'm really not keen on losing my family...

Right click and copy the entire sims folder.
    Paste it somewhere different from where its currently at.
    Then go and delete the original and start the game.
    If it fixes it, then its something in your folder.
    If not, you still have the original folders with all the saves.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @Graceymanor.
    Copying my files...onto my external hard drive. Another possibility is that there could be too much stuff on the lots...
    38.7GB total folder size. Wow.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,545 Member
    edited June 2019
    @CK213
    How is the challenge working out so far? I might try something like that
    sometimes too it looks fun.

It's just getting serious.
    I plan to stop and tally up points when three of the guys reach 5+ levels in their respective careers.

Unfortunately Monte Vista is much more fun and exciting right now, so I will most likely put Melonie on hold
    while I play it.
    Happy 10 year anniversary, Sims 3!

In honor of today, this post will show some of my past photo's from when I first joined the forums. Most of you have already seen these but it's always nice to see old Sims screenshots.
    CRFnw9Z.jpg
    Not too much later, I started a rotational play with eight Sunset Valley families. The Goth's were the first to be played.
    @Brandontaylor
    That's a wonderful idea.
    I have been thinking over how wonderful TS3 is as a game.
    TS4 has been played for over a year and I've finally had enough waiting for University.
    I am enjoying playing TS3 so much more now.

I have so much stuff still in Photobucket from the early days. All the stuff related to what I was planing to do, all the sneak peeks, and my first screenshots. I even have my first siggy:
    logog.jpg
    And siggys I made for other simmers.
    glamhorror3.jpgducktime.jpg
    (I don't do that anymore.)

I believe that is Candace's first daughter.
    Screenshot-524.jpg

I tried to make Christina Ricci, my first and last celebrity.
    Screenshot-750-1.jpg

We need a party thread.

[Runs off to make one,]

@Brandontaylor
    Bring over your stuff.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/959983/ts3-10th-anniversary-nostalgia-blowout-party-thread#latest
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited June 2019
    @emorrill I hate it when the lighting does that. I always end up adjusting the lights to suuuuuper dim, but it is very frustrating. As for the TV, I only learned of that TV through this family, who have gotten a total of 5 of them for being celebrities. Oddly I almost never turn off the celebrity system but I know I've never seen those TVs before this family because yeah, I love it!

@GraceyManor Kristy don't do it! If TV has taught me anything it's do NOT open strange gifts from strange people. There's going to be like an ear or a finger or some lunatic's baby teeth in it, or a tiki statue that will try to kill you!! :lol::joy:

more comments soon, trying to keep up better by stopping when I can rather than waiting until I have enough time to address 30 pages lol
  • Options

My last throwback post

vGTprlx.jpg?1
    Brittany with her fourth husband, Allen. I forgot what his last name was after I changed it.

AWyHQ9U.jpg
    Jon-Il and Kora-Il, my Sims versions of Jor-El and Lara from the Superman comics.

1DSdcVm.jpg?1
    Ursula, General Izod, and Nen, my Sims versions of Ursa/Faora, General Zod, and Non from the Superman comics.

whR8yE2.jpg?2
    My Sims version of Tomar-Re from the Green Lantern comics, which also takes place in the same universe as Superman.

08FexNY.jpg?1
    Romagi1 was kind enough to create a Sims version of Superman villain, Brainiac.

zabdpip.jpg?1
    Christopher Steel from the very beginning of the current story I am doing with him.

xuEDVaQ.jpg?1
    The first time he met his now wife, Blair Wainwright.

fg03faw.jpg?1
    Asking Boyd Wainwright for his blessing to marry Blair.

oG8Vuaz.jpg?1
    When Christopher proposed to Blair.

OBcaQGt.jpg?1
    This is Christopher and Blair's wedding day with their friends and family in attendance.

wrUeoRB.jpg?1
    A much younger version of Ava Sinclair before she was the famous Leader of the Free World.

TU9Y3ns.jpg
    And the very last picture for the ten year anniversary is Ava's twin brother Adam. At the end of 2019, I'll share some of my favorite's from June to December.

***Going to do a bit of work on the new/original Ava and family before throwing them into a town (probably Moonlight Falls, haven't played there in a while)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top