Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Speculation Facts

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,532 Member
This is where I'll stick tweets from the gurus in for easy access. Hope it will get stickied.

Upcoming Livestreams

LIVESTREAM – Overview + Selvadorada @11AM PST Feb 15
LIVESTREAM – Explore the Temple @11AM PST Feb 23

Pets can go to the New Vacation Destination As Well

New Radio Stations

New Fish and Harvestables
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    ask what kiddos can do in the New Vaction spot?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

Perhaps the kiddos should just stay at home?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options

I just did.
  • Options

it wouldn't be fair if Pets can go on vacation and kids couldn't... it IS a vacation desination-I mean they could visit it the heirtage sites which I'm assuming there might be since it's on the quiz if they're a history buff kind of character. Or if they're teen they could learn about the local culture (I'm a mix of both when travelling) I don't remember if children can get the dance skill from GT?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Can anyone that has twitter ask if there are new harvestables or fishes? :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Deleted.
  • Options

it wouldn't be fair if Pets can go on vacation and kids couldn't... it IS a vacation desination-I mean they could visit it the heirtage sites which I'm assuming there might be since it's on the quiz if they're a history buff kind of character. Or if they're teen they could learn about the local culture (I'm a mix of both when travelling) I don't remember if children can get the dance skill from GT?

I assume kids can go just as easily, but they also shouldn't go out adventuring into the jungle either... which means your kids will get bored there? Selvadorada seems more of an adult vacation, and not for kids. Teens maybe will find more things to do there, but they're essentially like juvenile adults anyway.
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member

Anything in particular gives you the impression that children can't travel there? I read in the blog thinggy that if you didn't want to explore the tomb or temple there are other things to do such as dig sights and explore the world, there's a hidden pool. I'm sure child sims can swim there. There might even be those dig sites that came with Pets where your dog can help with collecting. I didn't get the impression that children couldn't go here. I'm thinking they probably can't explore the tomb. I can't remember if they were restricted in world adventures or not honestly
  • Options
    orkhid22 wrote: »

Anything in particular gives you the impression that children can't travel there? I read in the blog thinggy that if you didn't want to explore the tomb or temple there are other things to do such as dig sights and explore the world, there's a hidden pool. I'm sure child sims can swim there. There might even be those dig sites that came with Pets where your dog can help with collecting. I didn't get the impression that children couldn't go here. I'm thinking they probably can't explore the tomb. I can't remember if they were restricted in world adventures or not honestly

that's my point most so called "Adventure" and also any gamepack that wasn't Parenting and even OR have NOTHING for children to do (and they can already go swimming at home..so why would they want to go swimming someplace else?) Like no cultural toys, etc
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Can anyone that has twitter ask if there are new harvestables or fishes? :)

There are eels.

• Options
    While I'm remembering ask if traps we might be able to use in our own homes or own builds?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i think there are at least three types of fish, at least it appears that way in this (large) screenshot. i haven't fired up the game to compare them to all the existing ones, but i believe all three are new

ts4-gp06-quiz-question-what-do-you-value.jpg

also, "something something bonehilda"?
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I AM SO EXCITED! "Correct. Layouts will change, traps will randomize, loot can be different. There's definitely reasons to return and explore more!"

Source: https://simsvip.com/2018/02/13/sims-4-jungle-adventure-twitter-bits-gurus/
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,003 Member
    I just watched a trailer for this GP and I'm liking what I'm seeing! So excited!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    I wonder if there will be a new trait and/or aspiration. Like Brave, or Explorer, or Adventurer. This game really needs more traits and aspirations!
  • Options
    Brinn wrote: »
    I wonder if there will be a new trait and/or aspiration. Like Brave, or Explorer, or Adventurer. This game really needs more traits and aspirations!

What it also needs are new slots to fit them!
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Thanks for this thread! I'm pretty excited to hear what the new radio stations are like.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Following! I want to hear more :)
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    Brinn wrote: »

I hope so too!!!
    (Dont even get me started on the missed opportunities with traits and aspirations my god..)
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited February 2018
    Will there be any rental homes to rent like GF or will they have to uses tents? Oh well, I guess I'll find out February 27. :/
    Post edited by beville on
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I see the skeleton.. I'm officially excited. I'm guessing instead of Bonehilda we may end up with a Bone Harry?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    edited February 2018
    I just got the confirmation that there will be new skills (plural) and new aspirations! Check out the announcement thread:
    I am also wondering, if there will be a new career/skill/aspiration. I really do hope so!

Yes to new skills. Yes to new aspirations.

• Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    Thanks for this thread! I'm pretty excited to hear what the new radio stations are like.

What if the new station brings back the Salsa music from TS2?
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top