Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for builders to follow!

gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
Hi everyone!

I like to build but I also love the convenience of other's builds in my game. So I've put out a request for gallery id's of builders. I'd love to check out everyone's builds, especially if you have retail! All builders welcome.

Comments

• Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    I'm currently liking to remake homes from TS2. My Origin Id is TheXopax
    Hope you like my buildings. :)
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    I'm currently 1liking to remake homes from TS2. My Origin Id is TheXopax
    Hope you like my buildings. :)

Great! I'll check it out! Sounds awesome! Never played TS2, want to though!
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited July 2017
    I'll highlight some lesser known builders, since you probably know all the famous players. I invite you to look at:

(gallery IDs in bold)

Corwim - very well decorated rooms, custom paintings, and sims

ezepze1 - a combination of buildings and custom paintings.

fidlerten - lots of very stately looking mid to large size buildings. Ranges from modern to more traditional styles.

Jessiejessan - a mix of modern and suburban builds, but has a very nice bowling alley and a diner

Julie1112 - a very good variety of suburban houses

lsnishi - (lower case L, not an i) all sorts of modern buildings, and a nice collection of spas and public lots

Ninnster - does all sorts of rooms, some buildings as well.

onehummingbird - all sorts of apartments and condos, if you want that style of gameplay

punkah44 - a nice collection of suburban style homes

withlovejulien - very interesting mix of buildings, some suburban and modern stuff, but also cool stuff like motels, diners, and museums.

Xinqun - has very interesting themes with his buildings. Does a lot of Tudor architecture but ranges from Greco-Roman to more modern stuff.

As for my own gallery, I have a few retail lots.
    Restaurant Sonata (Restaurant)
    Solaris Retail Inc (Clothing Store)
    Arena Sporting Goods (Sports Store)
    Post edited by TheDismalSimmer on
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    I'll highlight some lesser known builders, since you probably know all the famous players. I invite you to look at:

(gallery IDs in bold)

Corwim - very well decorated rooms, custom paintings, and sims

ezepze1 - a combination of buildings and custom paintings.

fidlerten - lots of very stately looking mid to large size buildings. Ranges from modern to more traditional styles.

Jessiejessan - a mix of modern and suburban builds, but has a very nice bowling alley and a diner

Julie1112 - a very good variety of suburban houses

lsnishi - (lower case L, not an i) all sorts of modern buildings, and a nice collection of spas and public lots

Ninnster - does all sorts of rooms, some buildings as well.

onehummingbird - all sorts of apartments and condos, if you want that style of gameplay

punkah44 - a nice collection of suburban style homes

withlovejulien - very interesting mix of buildings, some suburban and modern stuff, but also cool stuff like motels, diners, and museums.

Xinqun - has very interesting themes with his buildings. Does a lot of Tudor architecture but ranges from Greco-Roman to more modern stuff.

As for my own gallery, I have a few retail lots.
    Restaurant Sonata (Restaurant)
    Solaris Retail Inc (Clothing Store)
    Arena Sporting Goods (Sports Store)

Thanks! I will check them out when I get on next! I appreciate it!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :)
    This is a link to a thread that contains links to showcase threads of Builders who have posted their builds in this section of the forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread#latest

Thanks! I'm gonna look through the thread right away!
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    You know @gummybear0724 , @The_Dismal_Scientist is in fact being quite modest :blush:

He has a wide variety of homes himself you really should check out. Mostly modern or traditional styles. He has some great suburban homes if that is what your Sim family is looking for :wink:

His gallery ID is TheDismalSimmer
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    Laebeth wrote: »
    You know @gummybear0724 , @The_Dismal_Scientist is in fact being quite modest :blush:

He has a wide variety of homes himself you really should check out. Mostly modern or traditional styles. He has some great suburban homes if that is what your Sim family is looking for :wink:

His gallery ID is TheDismalSimmer

Thanks! I will check his out. There are so many buiders that do not give themselves nearly the credit they deserve.
  • Options
    tonyaseelhorsttonyaseelhorst Posts: 2 New Member
    So many talented builders....hope someone can help me with a question. I am sorry if I am asking this question in the wrong place. I've tried to find the answer on my own..... Sims 4....City Living....I am seeing speed builds on youtube where people are building penthouses....how can I do this? Where do I go to start? I've gone into manage worlds, but when I click on an apartment building, it doesn't give me the option to build a penthouse, it only shows what apartments are available. WHAT buildings can they be built on, and how do I do I get started?
  • Options
    So many talented builders....hope someone can help me with a question. I am sorry if I am asking this question in the wrong place. I've tried to find the answer on my own..... Sims 4....City Living....I am seeing speed builds on youtube where people are building penthouses....how can I do this? Where do I go to start? I've gone into manage worlds, but when I click on an apartment building, it doesn't give me the option to build a penthouse, it only shows what apartments are available. WHAT buildings can they be built on, and how do I do I get started?
    Only two buildings can be built onto. They are Torendi Tower and Fountainview Penthouse. They are in the arts district in the right hand corner and fashion district in lower left. Hope I helped. Some fantastic builds on the gallery I'm sure.
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    If you would like to check out my gallery my origin id is the same as on here.
  • Options
    If you would like to check out my gallery my origin id is the same as on here.

YAY! Of course, I'm sure they're lovely! :)

I've found a lot of amazing builds already, thanks to everyone who commented!
  • Options
    vronnie67vronnie67 Posts: 64 Member
    Hi everyone!

I like to build but I also love the convenience of other's builds in my game. So I've put out a request for gallery id's of builders. I'd love to check out everyone's builds, especially if you have retail! All builders welcome.

I'm a builder! I like to think I'm pretty good, too. Please check out some of my creations in the Gallery. I make a new house and household more than once a week, usually-unless I'm busy with other things. Please follow me. :smile: