Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

▸▸▸Kirkwell Mafia - Mafia Win!◂◂◂

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    *Ghostly cursing*
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    Zinnia's a she :)

Thanks for remembering

<3
    Lucky will only make that kill
    Come on guys. I know how odd this may sound is, but we need to be competent sometimes and not just focusing about mislynching someone.

I will place my vote here
    Vote: Lucky

I was thinking the same thing! I guess great minds think alike ;). I'll be voting Lucky as well. The kill was basically random, something Lucky would do.

Oh, and I would have been here sooner, but I was busy fangirling over NCIS, is that just me? :D
    for those who don't know, it's only the best crime show ever!!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    *Ghostly cursing*

Thanks for remembering

<3
    Come on guys. I know how odd this may sound is, but we need to be competent sometimes and not just focusing about mislynching someone.

I was thinking the same thing! I guess great minds think alike ;). I'll be voting Lucky as well. The kill was basically random, something Lucky would do.

Oh, and I would have been here sooner, but I was busy fangirling over NCIS, is that just me? :D
    Well, I am dead tonight.
    None of you have even seen my first mafia game? I was kind of like this .-.
    Anyways, 3 mafia in a row sounds dumb, but THANK YOU FOR PLAYING KIITOMII XD
    apparently I die tonight :P
    but, just so you know.
    I have my strategies. Town or not.

lol sorry, I just wanted to sound cool XD
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    *Ghostly cursing*

Thanks for remembering

<3

Well, I am dead tonight.
    None of you have even seen my first mafia game? I was kind of like this .-.

ON MY FIRST TRY ***************

Anyways, 3 mafia in a row sounds dumb, but THANK YOU FOR PLAYING KIITOMII XD
    apparently I die tonight :P
    but, just so you know.
    I have my strategies. Town or not.

lol sorry, I just wanted to sound cool XD

• Options
    Ehh, since I will be going to sleep, I will vote.. I have to vote for most voted besides me or else I will get lynched... So sorry... Whoever you are :(
    Its not on purpose! Its just that I will die.
    If not....
    Er
    Thanksh?
  • Options
    Why has no one else voted besides me x.x
    Oh well, I stick with my previous suspicions, broncos!
    Vote: broncos4life
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    Hey guys! It's 7am here, lol. Everyone's always active when I'm asleep :disappointed:

Anyway, I read through what happened and I agree that Lucky is the best shot we've got so far. I feel like the Zinnia kill was random, like I believe someone else mentioned before, and it seems like something Lucky would do. Plus, I think Zinnia was suspicious of Lucky at one point? I could be wrong.

We can't waste another day non-voting, and I think Lucky is a valid person to vote for due to the reasons we have against her. But I'm not entirely sure on voting for her, if that makes any sense. I will anyway, though, because she is the person with the most (convincing) reasons against her.

VOTE: Lucky
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I want to vote lucky, in all honesty. She does seem to be acting suspiciously. But then again, I've never played with Lucky.

So another person was meant to die last night, right? That either means the mafia either only chose one person to kill or the doctor is around somewhere.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    LilacErin wrote: »
    I want to vote lucky, in all honesty. She does seem to be acting suspiciously. But then again, I've never played with Lucky.

So another person was meant to die last night, right? That either means the mafia either only chose one person to kill or the doctor is around somewhere.

Townslip
    100 points to erinclaw

There is no doctor in this setup
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    100 town points.

I guess we are lunching lucky.

• Options
    Crafty if there are 5 votes made for lucky, it's a hammer and she'll be lynched.

• Options

I think the mafia would've taken the chance to kill two people since nobody was lynched in Day 1. If so, the doctor must have protected the right person, which is good - well done, doc! :joy:

OR they chose one person to kill, in attempt to possibly throw us all off. That would have been a waste for them, though, so I doubt they would have done that unless they are planning something.

If they did choose two people, who do you think was the second person the mafia decided on?
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member

Townslip
    100 points to erinclaw

There is no doctor in this setup

I meant the odd night doctor which, if you look at the role, acts pretty much as a doctor in other set ups.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Broncos was one of the only active ones.....
    The mafia must be so active... Hmm

Says the active one...
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I'm going to join the wagon and vote Lucky aswell, she has been kinda suspicious.

Seeing as only one died, as you guys have been saying, maybe the odd doctor did step in on the right person?
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    As I said I was at my Dad's for the past night and thus missed both the end of the day and the night. I had my smartphone but wasn't able to access the forum from it for some odd reason but since I would've voted no vote anyways it didn't really matter. I'm really happy how the first day and night went, instead of loosing three people we only lost one.

I also have a couple of suspicions I wanted to talk about:

First of all I suspect Lucky as well. She does her best to look guilty and I think that's the strategy she was talking about, she might try to make herself look like town by trying to look as scummy as possible so that everyone thinks "She could never be mafia, that would be far too obvious".

Plus she pointed out that the mafia must be active and broncos was one of the only active ones but that's not true, she herself, Keyen, Erin and Tribbo were active as well. That just seems a bit odd to me, maybe she thought I'd further insist that broncos was suspicious and that I would help her lynch him, which I will not do.

And then there's the fact that she didn't realize that Mafia had a double kill, despite Crafty saying so. Maybe she's mafia and chose not to double kill (if that's possible) to then write in the thread how she didn't know that there was a double kill to make herself look more like town or maybe she forgot and just didn't send in a second name. To be honest though, that's just a feeling I have and I think it's more likely that the doctor was just really smart and protected the right person.

I don't know why Zinnia's vote seems so random to everyone, I get that she wasn't suspecting anyone but did anyone do something to make themselves too dangerous for the mafia? I'm not sure. Then again, if you tell me that that sounds like something lucky would do I have to trust you as this is my first game with everyone and I have no idea how people play.

So I am technically in agreement with the current votes for Lucky and might vote for her as well.

I also suspect Keyenpeydee because he brought up the softclaiming. I don't think anyone in their right mind would claim to be scum, seems to me more like he's trying to make a town look scummy by claiming that he was claiming to be scum when he actually wasn't.

I'm unsure what to think of Ghettox but her idea for why zinnia was killed seems reasonable to me and I agree with her vote for Lucky so at the moment I feel like she's town but I'm not really sure. If lucky gets lynched today, which it looks like, and it turns out she was indeed town then I'm inclined to lynch Ghettox for being so quick to agree with Keyen's vote for Lucky... And then I'd suspect Keyen to be her partner.

To answer you @GhettoxRainbows, I was thinking about voting Broncos because he was so quick to just randomly pick out Lucky to vote for but at that point I didn't suspect anyone really. I felt like he might be mafia and just trying to get a townie lynched with the excuse that it was random but at this point I suspect Lucky a lot more than Broncos so we're technically in agreement about that.
    [... snip] And if she turns out to be Mafia, I reckon Erica is her partner.

Imagine that, first time playing forum mafia, then first time scum in a forum mafia and then a partner who does their best to look like scum... Sounds like a worst case scenario to me :lol: No offense, Lucky but if that scenario was true I'd be frantic right now because I'd never survive as the last mafia, but alas I'm quite confident as the first day/night went really well for us.

Uff, sorry for the long post but I had to catch up with the discussion.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    It messed up my quote and I'm not allowed to edit it... Darn. It was supposed to look like this:
    [...snip] And if she turns out to be Mafia, I reckon Erica is her partner.

Imagine that, first time playing forum mafia, then first time scum in a forum mafia and then a partner who does their best to look like scum... Sounds like a worst case scenario to me :lol: No offense, Lucky but if that scenario was true I'd be frantic right now because I'd never survive as the last mafia, but alas I'm quite confident as the first day/night went really well for us.

• Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I vote: Lucky.

As other people have said, she comes across as different to everybody else. It's also a gut feeling that I have.
  • Options
    GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    Erica87 wrote: »
    [...]
    I'm unsure what to think of Ghettox but her idea for why zinnia was killed seems reasonable to me and I agree with her vote for Lucky so at the moment I feel like she's town but I'm not really sure. If lucky gets lynched today, which it looks like, and it turns out she was indeed town then I'm inclined to lynch Ghettox for being so quick to agree with Keyen's vote for Lucky... And then I'd suspect Keyen to be her partner.

To answer you @GhettoxRainbows, I was thinking about voting Broncos because he was so quick to just randomly pick out Lucky to vote for but at that point I didn't suspect anyone really. I felt like he might be mafia and just trying to get a townie lynched with the excuse that it was random but at this point I suspect Lucky a lot more than Broncos so we're technically in agreement about that.
    [... snip] And if she turns out to be Mafia, I reckon Erica is her partner.

Flip flop, flip flop. Do you agree or do you not?
    (Accidental rhyme. Just call me cat in the hat)

My idea was reasonable and you agree ... but I shouldn't have agreed with Keyen first?
    By that logic, why are you more inclined to vote for Lucky over Bronocs? Since Broncos also was "so quick"?
    I said I would suspect you if Lucky turns out to be mafia... so it would be easier to put the same pressure and reason on me, wouldn't it?
    But all in the same breath, you agree.. hmmm.

Sounds like a frantic thought process to me.
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • Options
    ^ Don't know why that happened, but you all know what its supposed to look like :lol:
  • Options
    Don't quote my post. It'll happen every time you quote it because I forgot to close one of the quote tags. No one quote mine or Ghettox' post or we'll have a bunch of messed up posts in here :smiley: I know I changed my opinion on this but to be fair I never said broncos was definitely mafia, I just said that in the first lynch I'd vote Broncos over Lucky. Never did I say that that made Lucky innocent, Broncos was just quick to put Lucky's name down and I found that a bit hasty but in the end I voted for neither of them because there was no compelling reason to vote at all. It's just that between the first lynch and now, the second lynch, I found compelling reasons to vote on Lucky but no further reasons to vote on Broncos. I didn't agree with you yesterday, I agree with you today. I changed my mind. Have you never done that, changing your mind in light of new evidence?

In addition to that I clearly stated that I agree with everyone who voted for Lucky, not just you. I didn't really feel like putting down a list with everyone who voted for Lucky so far but I mean, I can do it if you want to because those are all the people I agreed with.

The thing is, I mostly suspect you because you casually mentioned me and were quick to agree with Keyen when he voted for Lucky. If Lucky is town I could imagine that you just took the first chance to agree with someone who voted for a townsperson and used the post to seed doubt about me being town as well. You might also be Mafia and Lucky's partner, which would mean that you KNOW she'll turn out mafia and are just trying to at least get rid of a townie as well by making it conditional: "IF lucky is mafia, THEN so must Erica be." If she does turn out mafia you can then reiterate your statement and people will trust you because after all you voted for Lucky as the second person.

Do you see where I'm coming from?

What I'd like to know from you is why I'm supposed to be Lucky's partner in the first place.
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Er...I think lucky is most voted for?
    oh
  • Options
    Ehh no I don't follow tbh lol. It just doesnt make any sense to assume its me either way you spin it, solely because I agreed with Keyen... as did literally everyone else. If it was just about targeting an innocent, I would have voted Lucky the first day with Erin.

If you refer back to this:
    Erica87 wrote: »
    I'm sorry for asking but how is Broncos softclaiming? I do find it interesting that he was the first to place a vote but I don't really know what to make of that as of now. And Lucky herself is very confusing to me as well. I didn't understand what she meant by that everyone should be suspicious so the mafia doesn't kill those who aren't suspicious... That doesn't really make sense to me.

I'm trying to make sense of everything but at the moment I find it a bit more sensible to vote Broncos and not Lucky. If we're allowed to not vote though that might just be what I'll do. I'm not too happy the mafia gets an additional kill because that means if we lynch wrong we're going to loose 3 people in one day so I'd rather not vote and only loose two instead of voting and loosing three.

I'm gonna be away this evening, it's my Dad's birthday so I'll spend the evening and night at my parent's house. However I will take my smartphone with me and I think they'll give me w-lan access so I should be able to check on the thread from time to time.

I feel the opposite to that. Lucky confuses me lol, it throws me off. I don't think Broncos has done anything though?
    You'll see that it wasn't random that I'd suspect you as her partner. I didn't agree with what you thought, so it made sense.
    At any rate, I said I "reckon" it would be you because of that, so Im not for certain going to slam your name down the next opportunity (like you said you would do) it just seemed like a good next step to me
  • Options
    So like, if Lucky turns out to be innocent then I've got nothing lol
  • Options
    Er...I think lucky is most voted for?

Yes. :)

(It's 5:01 here now, if the days are all the same length then day should have ended by now)
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Are you trying to missunderstand me? Because I clearly said that that was not the only reason, that I also suspect you because you mentioned me. Plus, the way you're trying to missunderstand my statements at every possible moment also really irks me. I never said I would slam your name down the next chance I get, this is again something you are putting in my mouth. Plus, to suspect me as her partner just cause I thought about voting Broncos over Lucky on the first day, when we had no idea about anything, is a tad bit outlandish. I thought I'd written everything pretty clear but apparently not. Either way I guess we'll see a bit clearer once Lucky is dead.