Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How about more Post-Apocalyptic content and possibly a world?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited April 2017
    I think a new murky world would be awesome.

I also still want a create-a-world for Sims 4, but I am pretty sure we would have had that by now if they were gonna give us one! So I'll just settle for more worlds, even if they are a stuff pack or game pack! You know they should give us new world packs! This would be awesome and each one could be a different theme.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I could definitely use some more rusted/broken/low-end type objects. And I'd like some Victorian Steampunk too. I like the suggestions for things like bee-keeping and nectar making as well, I miss those kind of objects.
  • Options
    anneloes740anneloes740 Posts: 171 Member
    I love everything about this topic, I'd definitely would want to play with a world like this and I really hope that one day this will be added to the sims 4! Specially with zombies that would be amazing! It would be perfect in this day and age where shows like the Walking dead are so populair. It would really be nice for people who wanna tell stories like that :)
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    You know, when I'm going to buy Sims 3 with Into the Future in a few days, the first thing I'll do is create a dystopian future >:)
    Really, that's a pretty interesting aspect and very contrary to the usual "either normal, or not normal but everything's fine anyways" worlds in all the games. I like my Sims to have some challenge in their lives, and what better way is there to give them a challenging life than having a challenging world for them to live in?

I'm looking forward to see something similar to that dystopian world appear in Sims 4 at some point. If that pack is actually centered around dystopia/post-apocalypse instead of time travel, then it's even better! That way it'll be much more fleshed out. (which does not AT ALL mean I'd not like a time travel pack to return, I very much want that too ;) )
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    I would really like a post apocalyptic world, as in a world where there's no modern or sparkly clean background houses. I wouldn't even need all that many items or a bigger world than Forgotten Hollow, just one where there's no immersion breaking backgrounds.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    minkydpainminkydpain Posts: 92 Member
    Erica87 wrote: »
    I would really like a post apocalyptic world, as in a world where there's no modern or sparkly clean background houses. I wouldn't even need all that many items or a bigger world than Forgotten Hollow, just one where there's no immersion breaking backgrounds.

exactly! bigger would be better but I'd take it anyway I can get it!
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    I could definitely use some more rusted/broken/low-end type objects. And I'd like some Victorian Steampunk too. I like the suggestions for things like bee-keeping and nectar making as well, I miss those kind of objects.
    Hello @Cinderellimouse :smiley: I did think of you
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    One word: zombies :naughty:

Agreed.
    Zombies would work perfectly in a post-apocalyptic "future" world, and could explain why our neighbors are still walking around even though it's several decades in the future.

Then, when you go back to the present, they're ordinary Sims again, because the zombies are only found in the future (unless you create one yourself).

The "realistic" players would pitch a fit if there was a zombie apocalypse Destination World, but I think it would be amazing.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Zombies would be awesome for this. They'll fit very well :D

No, no, no NO! Remember the last zombies they gave us. What a nightmare.
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    *IF* they added Zombies I would expect them to be different than the previous versions.
    Reference: Look at Toddlers for example. Previous versions of Toddlers were cute and all but the Sims 4 version is more interactive and mobile.
    I would not like the ones who ramble into my garden and eat all my plants.

• Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »

Those Zombies were a nightmare because we had no control over them. We either had a lunar cycle with zombies (and no way to fend them off if you weren't an occult Sim), or no lunar cycle (and therefore less immersion) and no zombies.

If they were in the future, then they would ONLY be in the future. They wouldn't appear in the present unless you actively created the "zombie virus".
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Quarantaine-in-NY.jpg
    7369a47eeb92994cec8360e079c0e64e.jpg
    I would love more content, and a whole EP world to go with it!
  • Options
    EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    Yes. The worlds we have currently are always bright and lovely. I tell dark stories at times and would like the environment to fit as well. That would have been perfect for my apocalypse challenge.
  • Options
    WittyladyWittylady Posts: 573 Member
    how about some grungy hairstyles to go with the unkempt clothing and some grungy clutter - longish grasses to add to the scenery
  • Options
    BlueJeans04989BlueJeans04989 Posts: 84 Member
    Wittylady wrote: »
    how about some grungy hairstyles to go with the unkempt clothing and some grungy clutter - longish grasses to add to the scenery

Yes, yes, yes. I would love more spotty, lengthy, scraggly patches of weeds and grasses to give an abandoned look to lots. Dead trees, prickly bushes, maybe even animated tumbleweeds.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Yes please! More broken rusty things. Agree that the world doesn't have to be big, just not immersion-breaking with shiny pretty things in the background. Would love to be a beekeeper <3 This would be a great focused GP for me at least.