Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited April 2017
    Awwwww, what a lovely family and Siobhan and Elias are so CUTE!!! Poor Jackson has lots of work to do with his children while Winter is at work. Great start to Gen 3! :smiley:

On a small note,
    Poor stuffed animals!!!! Yeah, I've started paying attention to the stuffed animals' eyes. Seeing them with their sad eyes makes me sad. :( I bet you heard that their eyes change. It's creepy, but cute at the same time. :)
    ^.^ -> happy
    o.o -> neutral
    v.v -> sad
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ahh! Look at your beautiful little family! B)
    I love that Jackson is a stay at home dad...and omg, Siobhan is the cutest thing ever in her little dino onesie.
    *shoves parents aside* eee, nooboos (I can't wait to see what they get up to as they age!) >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Oooh aren't Siobhan and Elias the most precious little pumpkins! <3
    They're family seems so picture-perfect at the moment! :love:

I did name Siobhan, so happy to see how well the name fits her! :blush:
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Lots of tension but lots of love. :)
    The kiddos are adorable.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    They are so happy now. It's just so sweet. <3 I loved the picture of them all sleeping on the ground. Siobhan is going to be he11 on wheels when she becomes a teen!

Btw - I love your new banner. Winter is so pretty and Jackson is well - Jackson. Siobhan looks like she is going to be a blue-eyed version of Winter while Elias looks like a Jackson clone.
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Nooboos: My precious nooboos Siobhan Elias no one's going to hurt you or they'll have to deal with me heheheheheheheheh!

Lady grabs Charmer and heads for the attic!

Charmer: Whats wrong with her!

Lady: Cuteness overload when Nooboos gets excited she goes on a rampage. We're safe from her bloody briars up here.

Charmer: How long does it usually last?

Lady: Pray it's short this time.

https://youtu.be/hUhkaBOK1no
    Imagine the vines in this clip are crimson! And that he's talking about nooboos enjoy!
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    The kids are a handfull! They all make a very beautiful and happy family :smiley:
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member
    Aw, I don't want to see Alex and Knight as elders... :'(

And re-reading the chapter, I wonder...
    ...if future ructions might be caused by Winter's parents, hmmm...
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member

I totally agree this could the very thing! ...

Of course with @pammiechick one never really knows!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    I just read the rules and guidelines for this challenge. Now, I wished I hadn't. I mean, yeah, drama, drama, drama, but ... well, poop. I hope I forget what I read for future gens because I prefer to be surprised.

Not saying I'm totally bummed out. I mean, I can't wait to see what you're going to do with this. :)

Yeah...there SHOULD be a disclaimer saying it will spoil generations...lots of drama, but note, you won't know how anything will go down. Shooting you with a mind erase laser! ;)
    Awwwww, what a lovely family and Siobhan and Elias are so CUTE!!! Poor Jackson has lots of work to do with his children while Winter is at work. Great start to Gen 3! :smiley:

On a small note,
    Poor stuffed animals!!!! Yeah, I've started paying attention to the stuffed animals' eyes. Seeing them with their sad eyes makes me sad. :( I bet you heard that their eyes change. It's creepy, but cute at the same time. :)
    ^.^ -> happy
    o.o -> neutral
    v.v -> sad

Really? Had no clue stuffed animals did that. Hmm...
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Ahh! Look at your beautiful little family! B)
    I love that Jackson is a stay at home dad...and omg, Siobhan is the cutest thing ever in her little dino onesie.
    *shoves parents aside* eee, nooboos (I can't wait to see what they get up to as they age!) >:)

Yes...he was...but now he's going back on tour and they have a nanny. LOL...guess you're ready for the next gen drama! ;)
    Oooh aren't Siobhan and Elias the most precious little pumpkins! <3
    They're family seems so picture-perfect at the moment! :love:

I did name Siobhan, so happy to see how well the name fits her! :blush:

So glad you suggested it. I've always liked that name!
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    Lots of tension but lots of love. :)
    The kiddos are adorable.

Yes...it's a loving family, atm...
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    They are so happy now. It's just so sweet. <3 I loved the picture of them all sleeping on the ground. Siobhan is going to be he11 on wheels when she becomes a teen!

Btw - I love your new banner. Winter is so pretty and Jackson is well - Jackson. Siobhan looks like she is going to be a blue-eyed version of Winter while Elias looks like a Jackson clone.

Thank you! The family is VERY photogenic. Good genes! Elias IS the spitting image of Jackson...it's weird, except he got a combo nose from Winter and Jackson, you will see (and his mother's eye color.)

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member

When I first played the game, I had NO clue that they would do that. I would assume they would be sleeping. As I played more and paid attention, I saw immediately that they do that. The eye changing can be so fast and at random, you can't see it happen. Their eyes change depending on how the Sims treat them.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    Awww yay!!! Welcome to the Day family beautiful little Siobhan and Elias!!

I love the name Siobhan! It's been a favorite since I first saw the spelling for an American Idol contestant many years ago!!

Cannot wait to see how this beautiful family endures the stresses of having a doctor mom and a celebrity touring Dad.

Glad that Jackson was able to spend many of Siobhan's developmental years at home. Due to his own label!! Woo!! What a mark hes making!!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options

When I first played the game, I had NO clue that they would do that. I would assume they would be sleeping. As I played more and paid attention, I saw immediately that they do that. The eye changing can be so fast and at random, you can't see it happen. Their eyes change depending on how the Sims treat them.

OooHHHH...now I get it. Well...I had a sim over that was evil (when I was birthing sims in the Wilkins and Day families, I had them stay together. Pax always was smashing the dollhouse. And in the new chapter coming up, he has a mean little girl who yells at the stuffed animals. Not the Day's family's fault. Ha! ;) Interesting!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    *throws confetti* Generation three, yay!
    What is the problem with Winter's family? Did Winter disappoint her parents by becoming a doctor and marrying Jackson? I suppose the Landgraab name sounded much better to their ears. Still, Winter Day sounds awesome too!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    Ooooh I can tell that the kids are going to be pretty when they're older! :D Since the two of them can't have any more children due to the hysterectomy, will they perhaps adopt?
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    LOL...guess you're ready for the next gen drama! ;)
    Yes...my body is ready! B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Ooooh I can tell that the kids are going to be pretty when they're older! :D Since the two of them can't have any more children due to the hysterectomy, will they perhaps adopt?

Very good assumption!!! ;)
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    *throws confetti* Generation three, yay!
    What is the problem with Winter's family? Did Winter disappoint her parents by becoming a doctor and marrying Jackson? I suppose the Landgraab name sounded much better to their ears. Still, Winter Day sounds awesome too!

They are snobs...and Jackson being a grungy, tattooed up rocker is not exactly what they had in mind for a son in law and yes...Jackson is not a Landgraab...ha!
    cshaner wrote: »
    Awww yay!!! Welcome to the Day family beautiful little Siobhan and Elias!!

I love the name Siobhan! It's been a favorite since I first saw the spelling for an American Idol contestant many years ago!!

Cannot wait to see how this beautiful family endures the stresses of having a doctor mom and a celebrity touring Dad.

Glad that Jackson was able to spend many of Siobhan's developmental years at home. Due to his own label!! Woo!! What a mark hes making!!

Me, too! It's so pretty! Fits her. Stress is coming but we will have happy for a while...

@WitcHazard LOL! That video was perfect!!! Everyone needs to watch out! There's lots of toddler cuteness to come! (In the form of Elias and Piper).
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    The kids are a handfull! They all make a very beautiful and happy family :smiley:

Yesss...so pretty! I seriously didn't expect them to be this gorgeous. And I thought Alex's family was beautiful! Ha!

I can assure you they won't be the cause but they won't exactly want peace either...;)

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    A nice warm and fuzzy chapter ... ahhhh.
    btw I love your new banner , had to do a double take before i realized Winter was giving a peace sign . lol
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    btw I love your new banner , had to do a double take before i realized Winter was giving a peace sign . lol

Bahahahahahaahahahahahaha! It took me a second, but I see what you mean! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    A nice warm and fuzzy chapter ... ahhhh.

It could go either way...ahahahaaaa.... :lol:

Peace sign to fans...f-u to haters...ha! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited April 2017
    Ooooh I can tell that the kids are going to be pretty when they're older! :DSince the two of them can't have any more children due to the hysterectomy, will they perhaps adopt?
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Yes...my body is ready! B)

For some reason these two comments combined made me laugh.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    edited April 2017
    OH MY GOODNESS THEY ARE SO CUTE AAAHHH!
    TODDLER!!!
    *insert me freaking out about the cute kids!*
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited April 2017
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! <3

EDIT: Also, @loubyloulou suggested the name Elias. :) I went and checked. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Ooh, who's Piper??!
  • Options
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! <3

EDIT: Also, @loubyloulou suggested the name Elias. :) I went and checked. :)

:)<3