Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bowling Night Review coming Today from Lazy Gamer

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member

Update
Roryplaysthesims will be doing a Livestream Tuesday at 7am pacific 10am eastern on twitch.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,449 Member
    Can't wait for it :).
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I want it now.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,449 Member
    I think I already know what he's gonna say about the pack. At this point, LGR's reviews about all things TS4 are a tad predictable lol.
    I think he will like it because he always prefers realistic gameplay (unlike me who loves fairies and witches in Katy Perry décor).

• Options
    Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    I think I already know what he's gonna say about the pack. At this point, LGR's reviews about all things TS4 are a tad predictable lol.
    I think he will like it because he always prefers realistic gameplay (unlike me who loves fairies and witches in Katy Perry décor).

I'm really hoping we get a witches pack soon. They're my favorite Supernatural. Anyway, I'm 96.5% certain he won't like the pack. I've been following his reviews closely and I think it took me up to Vintage Glamour (which I really love) to realise that his opinions about the game will always be firmly in the negative. So now I just watch the reviews for his hilariously snarky comments but still make my own decisions about a pack.
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,284 Member
    edited March 2017
    Ralph is back!

LGR_zpsqqmjoyez.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    Ralph is back!

LGR_zpsqqmjoyez.png

Looks like he got a new Ralph.
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I can expect a complaint about piecemeal content that should come in EPs, how TS4 is still not great even though they added toddlers, etc, as always. His reviews are kinda boring to me these days...
  • Options
    Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    I like his reviews since they are entertaining but I never base my opinion if I should buy an ep/gp/sp on them. His taste and what he wants from the game is very different from what I want.
    Still excited to see the review! :)
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    This is the part where he starts chopping apart Ralph's wife, kids and family dog.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Oh Ralph...
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Ralph is back!

LGR_zpsqqmjoyez.png

I thought Ralph died :D Who pleaded with the Reaper >:)
  • Options
    EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    I am looking forward to LGR's review.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Ralph is back!

LGR_zpsqqmjoyez.png

I thought Ralph died :D Who pleaded with the Reaper >:)

Gentleman, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. ;)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he won't like it [/sarcasm]
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Whatever LGR says, I know that it has to be more entertaining than that live stream.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    nakibotnakibot Posts: 176 Member
    I love his reviews but they have never dissuaded me from buying the Packs.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I'm curious what LGR will have to say, but I doubt I'll be surprised either, lol.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    I don't watch his reviews anymore as imo he is too biased against this iteration to the point where he no longer gives credit where credit is due. I watch reviews by Deli, SimSupply and Andrews Arcade these days instead.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    SimSupply is great. I love watching his vids. He has no problem calling out faults he finds with the game, but then he goes on to provide suggestions for improvements too, and looks for creative work-arounds in the meantime. And there's something about his frustrations that's really entertaining, lol. He handles it well.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Cynna wrote: »
    Whatever LGR says, I know that it has to be more entertaining than that live stream.

Yeah, that stream was pretty dry.
  • Options
    Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    edited March 2017
    kokoro80 wrote: »
    I don't watch his reviews anymore as imo he is too biased against this iteration to the point where he no longer gives credit where credit is due. I watch reviews by Deli, SimSupply and Andrews Arcade these days instead.
    I really enjoy the reviews by Andrew Arcade. He seems to love to play the game and he shows everything what is in the gp/sp. I loved his vampire gp review.

Post edited by Keks_Milch on
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I like LGR's reviews. They are short and sweet and mostly to the point. He's also sometimes a refreshing change from some of the youtubers who ignore short comings of the pack I find.
  • Options
    HimynameisHimynameis Posts: 336 Member

I love how you say he's biased but then go and list other biased youtubers
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I'm looking forward to it. He's cynical yes, but so am I. And I enjoy his snark, even if I don't agree with his opinion in his reviews.
    Keks_Milch wrote: »
    I really enjoy the reviews by Andrews Arcade. He seems to love to play the game and he shows everything what is in the gp/sp. I loved his vampire gp review.
    AndrewArcade is my favorite youtuber. He's so kind and entertaining to watch. I find his videos are great to wind down to.