Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'm pretty sure we'll get Bowling next Tuesday. And yes -- Byron bowling in his flip-flops and Lysander in his butler uniform. I can see it all now.
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    Bowling? Whaaa?

new Game Pack?
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I haven't mentioned it yet, but I needs a new chapter O_O
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    So glad you finally got to see the pics, @cshaner! It's just not the same without them. ;) And all my blood, sweat, and tears go into them...mostly tears.

And the bowling stuff pack is getting an announcement video tomorrow! So it shouldn't be too long, as @MVWdeZT says. Bowling for everybody!

And thank you, @SeaDragonSong! The next chapter will be Daya, but I'm not sure when it'll be ready. Daya's a bit trickier to work with than the others, since this is only her second chapter! I think Bianca is probably the easiest for me to write.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Daya's chapter should be ready by tomorrow morning! I hope, I hope. Phew.

Here's a teaser (maybe not the safest-for-workest):
    awPEusV.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    *tries to give this 100 Awesomes*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Heck the rules! I shall open the NSFW picture!! **Clicks tag**

HELLO.

That is all.

I anxiously await the NSFW chapter.
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2017
    Ahhhhh!!

A big shower of SAUL! **breathes hard
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Haha, is Lysander working at a butler cafe? Or just a fancy restaurant? I've read some interesting articles about butler cafes in Japan.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @Marmalade27 That's exactly where he's working! I thought it would be appropriate (and hilarious) with the city's cultural influences. Speaking of appropriate, here is the next chapter, which really isn't nearly as scandalous as some people would like:

I had to choose something for the teaser image that would make people look forward to the chapter, okay? ;) Sorry, sorry!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    UNICORN Princess??

Argh could only see about 1/3 of pics at stupid work today. Saw Daya in those smashing pink crop pants!! Loved.

Gonna save the chapter for home tonight as Saul is far to manly of men to not be seen. /swoon
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • Options
    Any chapter with Saul in it is fine with me. I can't wait to see what Daya does when she gets emotions back again.
    And you might have come up with a new type of water punishment -- listening to 18 1/2 minutes of water hitting someone's body in the shower. Lucky Daya doesn't have a roommate who needs the bathroom!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I love Daya's voice. So...Daya. Saul is cute in a puppy dog following kind of way in this chapter.
    I thought it was funny that he was scared of the warlock. Is it me or does he remind me of that Fae dude who wanted to kill Isla and Darius? I don't know...I really liked his outfit and he's officially added to my crush list. I have too many, though...if it IS the fae dude, he's officially OFF that list. Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @cshaner Maybe they ended up talking to a PNR simself, ha! And oh, there are so many pics in this one. I'm sorry you don't get the full experience at work!

@MVWdeZT I don't think Daya minded very much... ;) But that punishment would drive some of their acquaintances crazy for sure.

@pammiechick Who knew such a manly man was capable of cuteness? And
    Do you mean Orlando? It's been a while since we've seen or heard from him, but they're definitely not the same weirdo (OR ARE THEY? [they're not, I promise]):

MrlgP25.png
    CgvCF5v.png

I think it's the makeup and arched brows!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    :love: I'm sayin' right now: I love Daya chapters with the fire of a thousand thousand suns and volcanoes and other really hot things! (Saul counts as a hot thing)
    OKAY! First up, when I started reading, and there was this: "I would not necessarily call the weeks I spent in the city dull or unsatisfying." My eyes immediately skipped over the next paragraph and went right to the picture of Saul sleeping and I was like "Squeee!" <3

And then, AND THEN...omg, IS HE CUDDLING HER? You're darn tootin' he is! :love:
    "Despite his professed aversion to vampires, he displayed few signs of fear in my presence—and even less regard for personal space,"
    Don't let that weak attempt as disapproval fool you; SHE LOVES IT.

I love Saul's awkward and obvious flirting, he has a rather "cast many nets and hope to gawd something bites" sorta thing going on...and even though he seems willing to sleep with anything that moves (doesn't even necessarily have to be warm blooded), I get the sense that he really just wants one someone to want him the mostest. But not Byron.

"Saul’s shower lasted nearly eighteen-and-a-half minutes."
    Did it now.
    :3
    Watcha doin' in there Saul, eh??? ;)
    Well, you know, it was a big day for him, what with nekkid Penny bits to ogle; no judgezies here bb.

I love these two just making banter; they make me grin like an idiot...I can see them making a little world together? :*

Hadrian Grimsley Ravensbane is WONDERFUL...I love how he uses all 3 of his names when he refers to himself in the 3rd person. :lol:
    He's so over the top...and looks a bit like Michael Jackson? ROFL.
    And Saul's all fretting, and everyone is ignoring him. Eee, oh Saul. <3

Love the new (hopefully recurring?) character. Love his apartment (you really set the bar high for the rest of us on creating a backdrop). Can't wait to see where HGR takes poor Daya and Saul on the route to vampire cures!

"I wouldn’t say that I dreaded the mornings, when I had to sleep and Saul had to leave my side, but I did not welcome them."
    D'aww! Daya. <3<3<3
    She's practically naming their children, ok.
    I love love loved this chapter; the tone was more subdued (because Daya, duh), but it was still peppered with a lot of subtle funny things and I giggled throughout (and Squee'd a bunch too). :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    I agree with everything @WagonFruit said, and double agree about the high bar. You really know how to use the Decorations section of Buy Mode.

Anyway, she missed one --
    the dark hair curling on the back of Saul's neck -- when you're noticing that, it's a sign of something -- maybe a desire to curl it around your finger while pulling his head down for a kiss?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I do see the similarities!
    The noses and curved brows. I'm VERY glad to know they are not the same person. SOOO Hadrian Grimsley Ravensbane is definitely on my HOT CRUSH list. And I want to know more about him. I REALLY want him as a red herring prince for one of the ladies and ships...he'd make a great diversion before they got hitched.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT but I have to leave *something* for the rest of you to comment on!! ;)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options

@WagonFruit Awwwwwwwwww, I'm so glad to see Daya getting so much love, even if she can't remember what it is. <3 Saul has one of those faces, like Graham's, which I just can't screenshotting incessantly even though I probably maybe don't need that many screenshots. I can't help it if their facial expressions are perfect for so many things! And HGR seems to be like that now too, rofl. Re: the stuff in spoilers:
    That's just a companionable arm slung around her shoulders, okay? He's just being friendly and supportive. As human friends do. And maybe Daya doesn't mind so much, but that's just because she lacks emotions. ;)

Your description of Saul is spot-on, seriously. That's exactly what he does and what he wants for himself--and especially, especially not Byron. If Daya had burned herself badly in the sun, maybe he would've actually offered to rub some soothing lotion all over her. ;) Maybe.

Hey, some men take longer showers than others! And she did call him especially smelly. Get your mind out of the gutter, Ms. Froots. ...I will neither confirm nor deny your assumption, but Daya respects her neighbors' privacy. Mostly.

HADRIAN GRIMSLEY RAVENSBANE. Me: Does this story need another giant weirdo...? No. *adds one anyway*

Daya and Saul's relationship (working relationship, thank you) is definitely moving at a snail's pace. But that works for them at the moment. Or at least for Daya.

Saul isn't the worst to have around. <3 And I'm really glad you enjoyed the subdued tone. She's interesting to write, even if she's not nearly as laugh-out-loud funny as Byron or even Bianca.

@MVWdeZT Very nice little observation. ;)

@pammiechick Yeah, I noticed the nose too after I posted that! I'm glad he's on your hot crush list. ;) You'll probably be seeing more of him in the future...!

Sadly, I can't take much of the credit for HGR's apartment! I used a room I found on the gallery as a starting point and converted it into an apartment, and tried to make it even creepier and more foreboding. Here are the before and after shots:
    Before:
    Lu5rGab.png
    W5SUc1D.png
    After:
    4ukwmeQ.png
    1fjloD0.png

I was like, why am I spending so much time decorating this place for one scene...?! I couldn't stop adding stuff, rofl--I really do like making apartments look uglier instead of prettier when I'm decorating, I think. "MUST...BE...CREEPIER...!" I guess that means I'll have to use it for more than one scene.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    I just did my 5th re-read of the day.

I think I have Daya addiction :bawling:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit Awwwwwwwwww, I'm so glad to see Daya getting so much love, even if she can't remember what it is. <3 Saul has one of those faces, like Graham's, which I just can't screenshotting incessantly even though I probably maybe don't need that many screenshots. I can't help it if their facial expressions are perfect for so many things! And HGR seems to be like that now too, rofl. Re: the stuff in spoilers:
    That's just a companionable arm slung around her shoulders, okay? He's just being friendly and supportive. As human friends do. And maybe Daya doesn't mind so much, but that's just because she lacks emotions. ;)

Your description of Saul is spot-on, seriously. That's exactly what he does and what he wants for himself--and especially, especially not Byron. If Daya had burned herself badly in the sun, maybe he would've actually offered to rub some soothing lotion all over her. ;) Maybe.

Hey, some men take longer showers than others! And she did call him especially smelly. Get your mind out of the gutter, Ms. Froots. ...I will neither confirm nor deny your assumption, but Daya respects her neighbors' privacy. Mostly.

HADRIAN GRIMSLEY RAVENSBANE. Me: Does this story need another giant weirdo...? No. *adds one anyway*

Daya and Saul's relationship (working relationship, thank you) is definitely moving at a snail's pace. But that works for them at the moment. Or at least for Daya.

Saul isn't the worst to have around. <3 And I'm really glad you enjoyed the subdued tone. She's interesting to write, even if she's not nearly as laugh-out-loud funny as Byron or even Bianca.

@MVWdeZT Very nice little observation. ;)

@pammiechick Yeah, I noticed the nose too after I posted that! I'm glad he's on your hot crush list. ;) You'll probably be seeing more of him in the future...!

Sadly, I can't take much of the credit for HGR's apartment! I used a room I found on the gallery as a starting point and converted it into an apartment, and tried to make it even creepier and more foreboding. Here are the before and after shots:
    Before:
    Lu5rGab.png
    W5SUc1D.png
    After:
    4ukwmeQ.png
    1fjloD0.png

I was like, why am I spending so much time decorating this place for one scene...?! I couldn't stop adding stuff, rofl--I really do like making apartments look uglier instead of prettier when I'm decorating, I think. "MUST...BE...CREEPIER...!" I guess that means I'll have to use it for more than one scene.
    Yes. Yes, we do need to see it again. And HGR, although I'm not crushing on him. Not at all.
  • Options
    I love your redo...it's so HGR...and matches his tight velvet pants!! So glad we are going to get more of him!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I just did my 5th re-read of the day.

I think I have Daya addiction :bawling:

Fifth reread?! That's insane, even for you. ;)
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Yes. Yes, we do need to see it again. And HGR, although I'm not crushing on him. Not at all.

Wellll, if you're not crushing on him, we probably don't need as much of him!

I love your redo...it's so HGR...and matches his tight velvet pants!! So glad we are going to get more of him!

Aww, thank you! It is very HGR, I think. What can I say, he knows what he likes: black, red, candles, curtains, and really tight pants.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Here are all of my things....

a human woman who also spoke at length of her past life as a unicorn princess. (hmmm I'm thinking this is @WagonFruit but it could be me too. Yep...I'm thinking #Fruity. :smile: )

Hahaha the gnomes ... Love love the gnomes....Grim Reaper Gnome, Zombie Gnome...

Hadrian Grimsley Ravensbane HGR 4 Evah.... The EnTeR was amazing.

Unicorn HORNS!! Oh snap - @wagonfruit (or me for that matter) isn't going to like this...

Haha- Byron for the virgin blood....OMG Saul. :heart:

Under any other circumstances, I would advise against any sort of dealing with fae or their magic. The prices they extract from their bargains are often crueler than any demon’s - And what price did our darling Darius have to pay to allow Penny and Lysander to go free??? OMG... /sob

I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that emotionless Daya is probably the most difficult to write and therefore...I think she is actually my favorite.

I loved every moment of this chapter even though Lysander wasn't present (he was mentioned...spraying down the spa couch...so there is THAT!)

*hyperventilate*

Love... This. :heart:
  • Options
    @cshaner Awwwww, I'm so glad you went back and got to see all the pictures! <3
    It's an unspecified unicorn princess, but I was thinking of all the unicorns in PNR. It could be anyone! Do any of you all have a large mystical crystal collection? ;)

HGR seems to be a hit already! He'd be very pleased with his wormy fanclub. >:)

LOL, yes, poor Byron....but hey, it's true! ...For now.

Darius is probably perfectly okay maybe...!

I think I'm settling into a groove with Daya! It helps that I really adore her. And it's fun to put her around people like Saul and people with bigger personalities like Graham and HGR. She's one of my favorites too! But I probably say that about everyone...but I mean it, I swear!

And yes, Lysander's Lysanderness transcends chapters~

So happy you loved it. <3
    uduVcAP.png