Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hip hop and R&B in Pets EP

Hey what if we figure it out if we think Pets will have a hip hop and R&B radio stations. That way that Get Together and City Living doesn't have one. Who agrees with me that hip hop appears in the fourth expansion pack the first time (the second time in console version of The Sims 2 Pets) and R&B that appears in the fourth expansion pack (the second time in The Sims 3 Pets EP)?

Comments

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited February 2017
    I really try to understand what you're saying, but I neither understand you, nor R&B.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I really try to understand what you're saying, but I neither understand you, not R&B.
    Actually R&B will appear too you know!
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Hopefully they will dedicate an entire EP to hip hop radio stations.
  • Options
    SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    edited February 2017
    I don't really get what your trying to say here R&B and pets are irrelevant to each other but I guess they should make a GP regarding your idea.

-B ❤
  • Options
    I don't really get what your trying to say here R&B and pets are irrelevant to each other but I guess they should make a GP regarding your idea.

-B ❤
    Well you know R&B appears in The Sims 3 Pets the first time!
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    I feel like we need a proper Rock station before hip hop. Personal taste, though.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I feel like we need a proper Rock station before hip hop. Personal taste, though.

I would go for a hard rock station in simlish. That could be fun. Also, have you watched the animated movie Pets? There was a "snooty" poodle that jammed to deathcore.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member

I would go for a hard rock station in simlish. That could be fun. Also, have you watched the animated movie Pets? There was a "snooty" poodle that jammed to deathcore.

I haven't seen that movie yet, but now I kinda want to.

"It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

I haven't seen that movie yet, but now I kinda want to.

Don't bother...
  • Options
    EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    I don't know which EP would be appropriate for R&B, Hip Hop or any other music genre. All I do know is that I hope they will incorporate them into a game pack or EP here within the next year or so. I like the music genres we already have in-game, I just wish there was R&B or Hip Hop coming soon. My sims relate to my lifestyle. I love pop, jazz and classical but I would also love some R&B too.
  • Options
    I don't know which EP would be appropriate for R&B, Hip Hop or any other music genre. All I do know is that I hope they will incorporate them into a game pack or EP here within the next year or so. I like the music genres we already have in-game, I just wish there was R&B or Hip Hop coming soon. My sims relate to my lifestyle. I love pop, jazz and classical but I would also love some R&B too.
    It's ok, The Sims 4 needs one like The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 Late Night!
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

-B ❤

Yeah but I don't think it would got in with this EP I think they should add it in some other EP.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »

-B ❤

Yeah but I don't think it would got in with this EP I think they should add it in some other EP.
    Content packs you mean!
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited February 2017
    This is City Living all over again, there is not a high chance of you getting your hip-hop and r&b stations. No more threads.
  • Options
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    This is City Living all over again, there is not a high chance of you getting your hip-hop and r&b stations. No more threads.
    You're gonna be fine @MrMonty96 The Sims 4 Pets EP will be announced just for a second or later on OK
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I want R&B my favorite genre of music, hope they get John legend songs. Hip Hop also, I hope the bring those too back in the game.
  • Options
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Still doing this Jeremiah ? It's way past your bedtime ! Anyways, I'm out.
    KBnLjmf.gif
    @Yoko2112 Actually I'm still awake you know!
  • Options
    Honestly I don't find this a big deal since you can add in your own music, That way you and your sims can jam and so can you
  • Options
    Honestly I don't find this a big deal since you can add in your own music, That way you and your sims can jam and so can you
    It's OK, well just talk about it later after the Bowling stuff pack game was released!
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,653 Member
    You know what I hope the devs listen and give R&B and Hip Hop and also street style like they did with Sims bustin out.
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,734 Member
    Idk if it'll come with Pets, but I'm sure you'll get those stations eventually Jeremiah. Have patience
  • Options
    mika wrote: »
    Idk if it'll come with Pets, but I'm sure you'll get those stations eventually Jeremiah. Have patience
    OK, I'll be wait as long as I can see them after the release of Bowling stuff pack
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    How about if they just make a Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, Hard Rock Expansion pack, we already have a gain a skills to max out with music from singing, to being a DJ, to Dancing, to musical instruments...it would be nice if they add already made superstars like Beyonce, Adele and many other genres...
    pO5uos8.jpg