Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Lame excuse, miss Luci :neutral:
    Let's see how the next contender...I mean, candidate...will flip Winter's nerves this time! :D
    I have no ships right now as I don't wanna sink :D LOL
    Just gonna wait on the future cute toddler(s)!! :smiley:
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Lame excuse, miss Luci :neutral:
    Let's see how the next contender...I mean, candidate...will flip Winter's nerves this time! :D
    I have no ships right now as I don't wanna sink :D LOL
    Just gonna wait on the future cute toddler(s)!! :smiley:

I agree... I think she's just worried about getting into a relationship that she will have to leave in a few months.

Good idea not to board a ship yet! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    Phew! I'm glad Alex wasn't helping to hold Lyci! I wasn't too worried, because c'mon, it's ALEX.
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited February 2017
    Another update? One can't even take a nap for a while, because action against the sweetest character in the story is taken meanwhile! It brings up an important question, Does @pammiechick ever sleep?

Jackson & Luci reunion was sweet. I was surprised that Jackson was able to think straight with her wearing that outfit. :) I believe it is actually good if they don't become a couple as teenagers. Come on, what are the chances that you end up marrying your high school sweetheart? So they'll probably get their chance when they're older and wiser. Which is great, isn't it?

As much as I enjoyed their reunion and was processing all that Hammed-is-not-really-a-bad-guy stuff I couldn't stop thinking about my girl and what is going to happen to her. Can I put together my own rescue team and get her out of there?
    I'm also pretty bummed about the fact that Hammed got paid and is more loyal to Alex than to the daughter of his former boss. What a snake.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Wralai wrote: »
    Phew! I'm glad Alex wasn't helping to hold Lyci! I wasn't too worried, because c'mon, it's ALEX.

Of course Alex would never hurt a fly...unless the fly was a criminal that is...
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Another update? One can't even take a nap for a while, because action against the sweetest character in the story is taken meanwhile! It brings up an important question, Does @pammiechick ever sleep?

Jackson & Luci reunion was sweet. I was surprised that Jackson was able to think straight with her wearing that outfit. :) I believe it is actually good if they don't become a couple as teenagers. Come on, what are the chances that you end up marrying your high school sweetheart? So they'll probably get their chance when they're older and wiser. Which is great, isn't it?

As much as I enjoyed their reunion and was processing all that Hammed-is-not-really-a-bad-guy stuff I couldn't stop thinking about my girl and what is going to happen to her. Can I put together my own rescue team and get her out of there?
    I'm also pretty bummed about the fact that Hammed got paid and is more loyal to Alex than to the daughter of his former boss. What a snake.

I don't sleep. That's true! Especially since hubby hasn't been home all week. But enjoy it while you can because my RL schedule is going to get crazy for the next two weeks and I may get in two updates.

Hammed was Alex's man the whole time so you'll have to blame Alex. He was the guy on the other end of that phone call back in Alex's office, not Marco. And Khalid and Alex have been bros for 25 years. That's thicker than water ( and mob boss ties, especially since Antonio gave up his underground work for politics when Knight got married.)

I am a bit surprised that you've given up on your sweet girl. She is Antonio's daughter, too! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member

Finally finished my binge read! Woo!
    I'm caught between Luci and Winter and can't decide who I want to cheer on! :s
  • Options
    Sarahkay wrote: »

Well, hang on...there's another girl who is going to enter the mix! ;):D:p So glad you caught up! That was a lot to read! :o
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I don't sleep. That's true! Especially since hubby hasn't been home all week. But enjoy it while you can because my RL schedule is going to get crazy for the next two weeks and I may get in two updates.

Hammed was Alex's man the whole time so you'll have to blame Alex. He was the guy on the other end of that phone call back in Alex's office, not Marco. And Khalid and Alex have been bros for 25 years. That's thicker than water ( and mob boss ties, especially since Antonio gave up his underground work for politics when Knight got married.)

I am a bit surprised that you've given up on your sweet girl. She is Antonio's daughter, too! >:)

I have not given up on her. Never will. :) I'm worried, though. So many people are planning to bring her down. It is hard to stand alone against those numbers. And we still don't know Preston's agenda.

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Yes...you're right there. You don't know what Preston is up to...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member

Well, hang on...there's another girl who is going to enter the mix! ;):D:p So glad you caught up! That was a lot to read! :o

Why would you do that to us!?! And yes, I'm a quick reader haha.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Why would you do that to us!?! And yes, I'm a quick reader haha.

It's in the rules of the challenge...but I warn you not to check it because you will be spoiled...(although I will break some rules if the story dictates so you never know!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    iamthekiamthek Posts: 56 Member
    I know that outfit! It's from SAO, one of my favourite anime. (But my least favourite arc!) and Luci.... you may think that now, but this is Jackson we're talking about. JACKSON. Yeah you'll change your mind.
    Thanks for pointing it out. I kept looking at the outfit and I knew I've seen it before. I just kept thinking- isn't she cold, why is she wearing almost nothing, how can she feel comfortable? (both in the anime and now in this update).

@pammiechick Interesting, well writen update, as always. I can't believe there's another girl to join the story. I don't even know who I should ship because you love to sink the ships of your dear readers, don't you? :p

I've read the rules but I'll never be able to guess what you're up to. Ohh, Alex was great. I love to see him in "action" :D
    "Have a good look, kids! That's how you catch tasty Sims!", said the mothercowplant to her babies. <3
  • Options
    iamthek wrote: »
    I know that outfit! It's from SAO, one of my favourite anime. (But my least favourite arc!) and Luci.... you may think that now, but this is Jackson we're talking about. JACKSON. Yeah you'll change your mind.
    Thanks for pointing it out. I kept looking at the outfit and I knew I've seen it before. I just kept thinking- isn't she cold, why is she wearing almost nothing, how can she feel comfortable? (both in the anime and now in this update).

@pammiechick Interesting, well writen update, as always. I can't believe there's another girl to join the story. I don't even know who I should ship because you love to sink the ships of your dear readers, don't you? :p

I've read the rules but I'll never be able to guess what you're up to. Ohh, Alex was great. I love to see him in "action" :D

Lol! The outfit is shameless product placement and a promo for Alex's new movie. (By me.) :p But really, Luci couldn't train with Alex in her dress so Alex got the bright idea for her to use the jumpsuit. And yes, the poor dear did look cold but Jackson wasn't complaining. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Chapter 2.32

Alex

When we got up to Lana’s office, she was gone. I searched the whole mansion and Khalid called her cell which went to voicemail. It was exactly what Khalid had warned. Lana couldn’t stand the heat with Jackson in the mix so she fled.

Her goon, Hugo, didn’t understand what was going on until one of the detectives put him in handcuffs and read him his rights.

Screenshot_1134.jpg

“So, what the plum are we supposed to do now?” Khalid asked Marco. “Her personal car is still here. She must be working with someone.”

I put my hands on my hips, not believing our bad luck. We’d been working on this case for weeks ever since Jackson came to me about the investigation. The news was about to hit the press. It was going to crush Knight. I’d avoided telling him what was going on. In the first place, he wouldn’t want me near a sting that would trap his sister, but in the second place, realizing his sister was this corrupt was going to kill him.

Screenshot_1123.jpg

“Do either of you know who her friends are?” Marco asked. “We could start there.”

Screenshot_1128.jpg

Shaking my head, I said, “The girl never seemed to have anyone outside her mom and sister. I say we get a warrant for Jianna’s place and her sister’s. That’s the only safe harbors I can think of. I hate that. Jianna is not going to like it. She will never believe any of these accusations against her daughter.”

“That’s not your problem, Alex,” Marco answered. “The evidence doesn’t lie. And besides, she doesn’t have to know you had anything to do with this sting operation.”

Screenshot_1132.jpg

“There’s someone else, though,” Khalid said. “I think she has a boyfriend. I saw him exiting her bedroom one day when I went to get some food from the kitchen. I could pick him out of a lineup.”

Screenshot_1129.jpg

“A boyfriend? I’ve never heard of Lana dating anyone,” I said.

Marco scratched his head. “We’ll get on that right away. Maybe we can find him and question him further. Hugo might know who he is. I’m sure he’ll sing once he figures out Lana left him holding the bag.”

“Yeah,” I said. “That was st*upid on her part.”

Screenshot_1130.jpg

The following morning, I opened my computer to this headline:

1LANAFINAL_1.png

The feds wasted no time breaking the news. I had my own fallout to deal with.

Screenshot_1138.jpg

Preston

The late afternoon sun hung lazily in the sky as the sound of the waves crashed in the distance. I was intoxicated by this woman’s body writhing against mine as I immersed myself in her kisses.

I was in heaven.

Screenshot_1137.jpg

“Mmm,” she purred. “You feel so good. Don’t ever wake me up, Preston.”

I chuckled. “Don’t worry, babe.” Grazing a piece of hair out of her eyes, I said, “You know you’re beautiful. I hope you’re happy.”

Stroking my face which sent tingles through my neck and down my body, she said, “I just thank God you got all that money. If you hadn’t done that, I wouldn’t be here.”

I lifted the side of my mouth. “I told you I was smart. I know the in’s and out’s of legal international banking transfers. Do it all the time for the corporations I work for.”

Screenshot_1135.jpg

Snuggling into my chest, she sighed. “This is a great life, Preston. I could live like this forever. No worries. No problems. Just you and me and the beach.”

Stroking her back, I said, “Yeah...but once I get your new identity in order, you can settle into your new life and do whatever you wish.”

An edge clouded her voice, “First thing will be first, Preston. Whoever was in charge of bringing me down will pay for what they've done to me. I will not rest until every last snake is crushed.”

Screenshot_1136.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Dear mother of cliffhangers...I'm so nervous for Jackson and co. now! If only Jackson hadn't gone in person. Lana has gone full Sith Lord at this point--hopefully there's still some humanity hidden deep inside her somewhere.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Dear mother of cliffhangers...I'm so nervous for Jackson and co. now! If only Jackson hadn't gone in person. Lana has gone full Sith Lord at this point--hopefully there's still some humanity hidden deep inside her somewhere.

Well...I left it up to the readers to choose her fate. The majority wanted the love interest to take over, but if they had read about him from @CharKittyBoo , they would have learned he was evil, so how could good come from him? The best choice would have been Alex. If you chose that path, Lana would have sought his help and he would have asked Marco to exonerate her in order to catch the real crook, Ronald Stump. She would have given up the legacy but she wouldn't be in trouble. If she went with Stump, there would be no way out. She'd be in jail right now.

Now, things are worse. Can there be hope for her? We shall see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    That's so interesting how much her fate would've changed based on that one major choice. I had a feeling Preston was a snake (and of course there was no doubt in my mind that Alex was completely trustworthy), but every story can use a good villain or villainess. (Or both.) Looks like there will be plenty of conflict in the foreseeable future...and I'll be hooked no matter what happens.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    That's so interesting how much her fate would've changed based on that one major choice. I had a feeling Preston was a snake (and of course there was no doubt in my mind that Alex was completely trustworthy), but every story can use a good villain or villainess. (Or both.) Looks like there will be plenty of conflict in the foreseeable future...and I'll be hooked no matter what happens.

That's what I was thinking...I bet a lot of people thought they'd make a great villainous team! And they were right! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Darn it Knex must you always put yourself in consequencial situations! I was against the romance option because I thought she was going to fade into the sunset with happiness glad I was wrong now we'll be getting a revenge plot arc eeeeeeek!
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Pammie, why you have to leave it like that! This is getting intense!!!
  • Options
    I suspected Preston had evil trait, but so does Lana. There's no need for him to plot against her, rather with her. Villains don't need to be loners. Besides they don't think they're doing anything wrong. :smile: I'm happy Lana is not in jail.

Chris arresting Hugo (or was it Raj Rasoya?) made me smile. He seems to be fated to witness more than one arrest of his family members (Lana is actually his half-sister if you accept the religion that there's only one Meatball :smiley: )
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Whoa, leaving us on a cliffhanger? The suspense is killing me now! I'm currently standing on thin ice (or should I say I'm standing near a cliff edge?)!! I'm SO worried about Jackson and co!!! What will become of our friends?? Yeah, our good friend, Preston, has a very evil personality. I can hear him say "muahaha" every time I see him.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    @Maladi777 If that's true, can Charlie join Chris and Lana in the angsty meatball baby's club? :D
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @Maladi777 If that's true, can Charlie join Chris and Lana in the angsty meatball baby's club? :D

She already has! :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »

She already did! :D

Oh yeah! I kinda forgot about that. I'm so forgetful!