Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A question for those who are informed

papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
I was wondering since there are vampires who will bite without permission, is there any way that we know of to fend off vicious vampires?

I thought it might be fun to be a normal family living among aggressive vampires. Is that possible or would I be wasting my money?

Comments

• Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Garlic makes for a WONDERFUL Vampire defense. (provided, of course, the Vampire isn't immune to its effects)
  • Options
    Garlic makes for a WONDERFUL Vampire defense. (provided, of course, the Vampire isn't immune to its effects)

Oh? Could you maybe elaborate on how it's used in game to ward off blood suckers? :)
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    In the livestream they mentioned a drink that would help too.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Collect stacks of garlic and turn it into Braids & Garlands. Place those around the home and Vamps will generally want to avoid it. But if the Vamp has Power that allows them to be resistant to garlic.... yikes. In that case I would highly suggest good Vamp Lore knowledge to maintain a healthy supply of Vampire Resistance Cocktails.
  • Options
    Collect stacks of garlic and turn it into Braids & Garlands. Place those around the home and Vamps will generally want to avoid it. But if the Vamp has Power that allows them to be resistant to garlic.... yikes. In that case I would highly suggest good Vamp Lore knowledge to maintain a healthy supply of Vampire Resistance Cocktails.

Thanks for the info!