Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler being bathed in clothes

Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
I don't know if this is a bug, but my toddler keeps getting bathed in her everyday outfit. when her father takes her to the bath and switches her out of her pj's she's in her every day.

I do have the no mosaic mod but every other age is fine its just toddlers

EDIT: removed the no mosaic mod... she still is clothed with no pixels.

EDIT: So then i guess it's just a bug then? because removing all the mods i had in my game she is still bathed in her everyday the pixels work for the adults showering so i know it was removed.

i also noticed that i give her a trait but it doesn't stay... so my toddler has no trait no matter how many times i go into CAS to give her one :((
tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
Post edited by Linnyxx17 on

Comments

• Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    Hmm, my sims stopped being able to bath them last night. At first they would then they weren't able to after a while. Going to repair and see if it works today...It's probably the mod in your case though.
  • Options
    lmkiture wrote: »
    Hmm, my sims stopped being able to bath them last night. At first they would then they weren't able to after a while. Going to repair and see if it works today...It's probably the mod in your case though.

I was hoping it was the mod... i just removed it and she is still being bathed in her everyday outfit :(

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    the no mosaic does not work on toddlers, so they may be intended to be clothed, but pixelated so that you wouldn't see it
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Well, they're a different model to children and teens. You wait a few days; I bet Modders are working on adding toddlers to their mosaic removals and tiny naked toddlers as we speak. They're probably sweating to be the first one out there.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    My sim is bathed in their diaper and pixelated when on the potty
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    EDIT: added to original post

• Options
    LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    I have this problem with my toddler and it's really annoying is there any way to fix it? BTW I have a lot of mods, but not a lot of CC's in my game and I also have the mosaic mod as well.
  • Options
    killuhbeeekilluhbeee Posts: 23 Member
    I'm also having the same issue of them bathing in every day wear.
  • Options
    IndigoXX2IndigoXX2 Posts: 12 New Member
    Yep, I'm having the same issue
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    It's not a bug. For me, the issue was one of the CC onesies I've downloaded.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options

hmm I've downloaded some of those too for my babies maybe I should try and delete some of them and see if that will help with the problem.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member

hmm I've downloaded some of those too for my babies maybe I should try and delete some of them and see if that will help with the problem.

Try taking all of the cc out and see if it fixes the issue. If it does, put your CC back in small batches and test for the issue after each batch has been added. It's a very tedious and time consuming thing, but it helps to find that one CC that messes up things.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options

Try taking all of the cc out and see if it fixes the issue. If it does, put your CC back in small batches and test for the issue after each batch has been added. It's a very tedious and time consuming thing, but it helps to find that one CC that messes up things.

Okay I'll try and that see if that fixes the issue, thanks!
  • Options
    SimsCat84SimsCat84 Posts: 72 Member
    edited January 2017

You dont have to remove your cc

There is another solution.

Download Sims4Studio. http://sims4studio.com/

If downloaded, then open it.
    Click on the "My CC" tab, wait until the window to your mods folder opens .
    Then you can click on all outfits for toddlers. On the right you will see a bar with different settings.
    Scroll to the point: Outfit Type
    Then check if your Toddler outfits have a checkmark in the category "bathing" or "swimwear"
    If it is, remove the check mark and click Save.
    Done

Sometimes CC creators categorize the outfits incorrectly, which then leads to these issues.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,637 Member
    edited January 2017
    SimsCat84 wrote: »

You dont have to remove your cc

There is another solution.

Download Sims4Studio. http://sims4studio.com/

If downloaded, then open it.
    Click on the "My CC" tab, wait until the window to your mods folder opens .
    Then you can click on all outfits for toddlers. On the right you will see a bar with different settings.
    Scroll to the point: Outfit Type
    Then check if your Toddler outfits have a checkmark in the category "bathing" or "swimwear"
    If it is, remove the check mark and click Save.
    Done

Sometimes CC creators categorize the outfits incorrectly, which then leads to these issues.

Hello.
    Thankyou for your helpful information about fixing toddler outfits cc :)
  • Options
    SimsCat84SimsCat84 Posts: 72 Member
    You are welcome. I´m glad, if I can help :smile:
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,663 Member

Same, it was a piece of Toddler CC for me. I believe it was some kind of romper.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    Unfortunately I'm on a Mac and there is no "My CC" tab
  • Options
    IndigoXX2 wrote: »
    Unfortunately I'm on a Mac and there is no "My CC" tab

Hello
    If you have MC Command Center mod, in the MC Dresser module, there is an option to "clean outfit" This may help with the issue. You could use this option when the toddler is being bathed.
  • Options
    Thank You rosemow <3
  • Options
    LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    I got 2 crazy things going on First, In the lots where you have a house my Sims when sent home hang out on the side walk or walk to the side of the house. The front door is set as the front door I have tried moving the mail box (noticed that worked for this issue in Sims 3) This is happening for premade homes and stuff from community, but never happens in the apartments. Also having the same issue as above tell Sim to study 5 min (or so it seems) goes by before the order is visible in the que and sim moves
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • Options
    Loucifer wrote: »
    I got 2 crazy things going on First, In the lots where you have a house my Sims when sent home hang out on the side walk or walk to the side of the house. The front door is set as the front door I have tried moving the mail box (noticed that worked for this issue in Sims 3) This is happening for premade homes and stuff from community, but never happens in the apartments. Also having the same issue as above tell Sim to study 5 min (or so it seems) goes by before the order is visible in the que and sim moves

Hello
    Check that the door is facing the right way. The arrows need to be facing outwards.

With your other issue, if you have cc/mods in your game, move your mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there.

Repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder
  • Options
    i tried the Sims Stuido suggestion but the clothes my toddlers were wearing when the problem started wasn't any CC. and I still did the suggestion but the problem still occurs =/ its stopping me from wanting to bath my toddlers haha

• Options
    Hello
    Repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder

Perhaps the issue will resolve itself once she ages up to being a child?