Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fallout 4 time (fun pics)

1161718192022...Next

Comments

• Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hey everyone, huge FO4 news! Trainwiz, one of the greatest QUEST mod creators, has finally finished his first quest for Fallout 4 and released it yesterday! It has some hiccups that you'll need to look around the mod's posts to overcome but the experience has been exceptional for Fallout 4!

18949-0-1475351149.png

The mod is MAXWELL'S WORLD.

If you think it sounds like Nuka-World, then you'd be pretty close; Maxwell's World is an amusement park, but has a spin Nuka-World didn't take the entire way.

Footnote: The mod is extremely well compiled and works amazing... MOST OF THE TIME. Fair warning: but if you are not used to fixing issues through console commands, then you will not be prepared to play this mod all the way through.
    Post edited by ENolan on
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Did you know that the Codsworth meeting scene has alternate dialogue?
    ncxf0o.jpg
    16iv51l.jpg
    2ahcrqs.jpg
    2i26j5u.jpg
    2d1nwa9.jpg

After codsworth finds out about the wife.
    21kz6o4.jpg

3167uxh.jpg
    2hmoj1s.jpg

330tt0o.jpg

Also did you know that you can take Codsworth to Concord you know the battle with the deathclaw and the raiders?
    w0kqqx.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    I found out that if you build your Sanctuary house like this.
    2qxq7fl.jpg

Dogmeat goes into his doghouse but sometimes he will lay inside by the fireplace, if he's not your companion.
    2jeojrp.jpg

plum that it didn't work out for you there. Always seems to work for me and I put his house in the house!

Oh, by the way, does anyone need any costume ideas this halloween? I think I found a viable one.
    f65b9dbc.jpg

Not Nora approved, though.
    enb2016_9_22_04_10_12_by_rvu-daimnwb.jpg

I was going to put his dog house inside but I couldn't find a good spot for it. I blocked the hallway into the back with the bobble head display so I lost a lot of room.
  • Options
    HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    Ahhh I went as the Silver Shroud for Comic Con! That was a fun time. First time cosplaying, too. Also met Brian T Delaney and he said he liked the costume. I'd post a picture but personal photos aren't allowed.

Fallout 4 is pretty awesome heheh.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• Options
    EscopeEscope Posts: 42 Member
    I started playing again last night while I wait for city living.

Finally started the Vault 88 content, excited to build a vault!
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Well my mods must need updating because the game keeps crashing.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Hagfisher wrote: »
    Ahhh I went as the Silver Shroud for Comic Con! That was a fun time. First time cosplaying, too. Also met Brian T Delaney and he said he liked the costume. I'd post a picture but personal photos aren't allowed.

Fallout 4 is pretty awesome heheh.

That's awesome @Hagfisher !!!! Consider me jealous!! :D
    OJGRGDT.gif