Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Muffin Box. Just click paste.

Comments

• Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Night Warning
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    /7ac6948905bb120562a8356cfb7e0e22
  • Options
    LeahLongLegsLeahLongLegs Posts: 136 Member
    Oh wait.....
  • Options
    Tomeito, tomatoh.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    ThePlumtreeThePlumtree Posts: 119 Member
    /">Adding Children In A Tree</a></li>
    cmhREQk.png
  • Options
    Rit4_RedRit4_Red Posts: 1,131 Member
    Mustikkarahkapiirakka:

Pohja:
    4 munaa
    4 dl sokeria
    2 dl kermaa
    2 dl maitoa
    2 dl juoksevaa margariinia tai 200g sulatettua voita tai margariinia
    7-7½ dl vehnäjauhoja
    5 tl leivinjauhetta

Vatkaa munat ja sokeri. Sulata voi ja lisää siihen maito ja kerma joukkoon. Lisää kuivia aineita ja voi-maito-kerma-seosta vuorotellen muna-sokerivaahtoon hitaimmalla nopeudella vatkaten. Kaada taikina leivinpaperin päälle uunipellille.

Laita päälle mustikoita ja rahkaseos:

Päälle:
    ½ litraa mustikoita (pakasteena tai tuoreena)

2 prk maitorahkaa
    2 munaa
    1 dl sokeria

Sekoitetaan keskenään ja lusikoidaan piirakan päälle.

Paista keskitasolla 200 asteessa 35 minuuttia.

Skyped that to a friend...
    smilei%2Bt%2Bconfesa.jpg
    If i was a bird, i'd be a Ruphus cucullatus! An endling! Last of their kind!
    EA account ID Rit4_Red
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    FahrenheitVsCelsiusVsKelvin-67227.jpg
  • Options
    LeahLongLegsLeahLongLegs Posts: 136 Member
    sakfhjskdajfhuiwhquihweqrphusdaiofhuosadhfuihwquewirhqwieurhupfdhusohasfoihqwuohrewuqihrdsafjhksdajrhpoqwhroweqrhj
  • Options
    tumblr_n1h1jbVDTF1rosb88o1_500.gif

Lalala.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member
    Here is what I use:

http://kijiko-catfood.com/skin-tone-glow-edition-and-skin-texture-overhaul/ - Face Overhaul only

And these face masks from S-Club

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/S-Club/downloads/details/category/sims4-skintones/title/s-club-wmll-thesims4-facemask-2.0/id/1271719/

Someone asked what skins I used in game. After several previous questions about it, I keep it saved on a note so I can just copy and paste it when asked :)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    Dead Birds
  • Options
    GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    "Fail, pick yourself up and fail again. Because without this struggle, what is your success anyway?"
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • Options
    Jag är sur för att jag inte kunde hitta mitt Nintendo DS, sedan hittade jag det, men jag är likväl sur över att jag inte hittar det, vilket jag faktiskt har gjort, och skyller allt på andra trots att jag bor själv.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    "Well it took you long enough"
    Oh yeah Dean he only has a BULLET WOUND over there!
    I was watching Supernatural. XD
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Dear GfM, did you snort something before going to sleep?
  • Options
    Pokemonlove33Pokemonlove33 Posts: 115 Member
    a179f75dfba465b91ea02a02a32add23f797e735_hq.jpg
    Uh yeah, I dunno. XD
    Windmill, windmill for the land, turn forever hand in hand It's coming up, it's DARE What's the matter with me? Turning us into monsters, turning us into fire It's the music that we choose The verdict doesn't love our soul Everybody party time I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad Magic make no sound
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    8IA6ZUd.jpg
    Totally not unfinished
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Worst slasher mistakes:
    1) Having a final boy, instead of a final girl.
    Horror films (especially the slasher subgenre) can give us something that many other genres can not: a strong, independent female lead. The final girls are able to hold there own and do not need to rely on a boyfriend or anybody else to survive. This is breath of fresh air, as so many films can portray the male as the superior character. It’s great to be able to see the final girl outwit and outsmart the villain to become a memorable heroine.

(Copied this to rant and rave a bit to my sister because yeaah right, don't tell me it's feministic or something when it's so often the "pure" girls, that becomes the final one, and those who have stronger personalities always get killed off first, especially of they're outspoken and sexually active. This is why I feel pleasantly surprised when it is a final boy, because it's so unexpected. And why does one actually be the last one standing, it's awesome when there are a few survivors. Oh no, now I'm ranting again. I'm a nerd.)
  • Options
    SammyCowgirlSammyCowgirl Posts: 48 Member
    "Bill Graham Civic Auditorium "
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,633 Member
    Picturesque
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    Mallory
    44444.gif
  • Options
    SirCraigiusför 1 månad sedan
    Is it wrong that I hope that dog didn't manage to get into a lifeboat?
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    A Polandball comic.
    uUZsYJx.png
  • Options
    This was from a quiz @Rit4_Red mentioned in Ask Me Anything, hahah.

(I copied it to show a friend, mostly about the emotional instability and the rapid shiftings because, well, I am bipolar after all.)

By association with the hummingbird power animal, you may have already developed a strong adaptability and are typically quick to respond to any demand. You may also have a high sensibility and feel every nuances of emotions or movement in your environment.

Brought to the extreme, this ability may lead you to emotional instability as you shift rapidly from one feeling or mood to another without warning. The hummingbird totem wisdom could challenge you to figure out how to stand strong while being able to move quickly and fly high, whether it’s through your personal or spiritual aspirations.