Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Happy Play Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    tumblr_oav1jeEcGv1vts48uo3_1280.png

Won a giveaway for bys pack, but gamestop didnt have it yet, so I went with movie hangout instead.
    I really love the cas items and the popcorn maker!
    I kind of fell out of love with the sims, because I was so focused on only making CC.
    But im getting back in the swing of things.
    It feels like forever since Ive posted on here.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    @alexandrea Mix of Beagle and Drever
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @stilljustme2 Aw! Laura is my sister's name (I can say it here as she doesn't play the sims at all) although she isn't a redhead. All the best wishes for this lil family.

@Lovely_Kristy Movie Hangout is one of my fave packs, mainly with the CAS and BB stuff, as well as letting my sims have movies to watch. :3
    Sakura soon returned home with a new ring on his finger and news for his mother: He would soon be moving out to live with his fiance!

lpdZGe3.jpg

"So," asked Alice, "Did he ask you to move in?"

"He didn't just ask me to move in, Mom, He asked me to marry him!! And I said 'Yes'!"

RNZusXx.jpg

"Oh honey that's wonderful!" Alice exclaimed, hugging him.

"I know!! Of...Of course that means I'll will be moving in with him, Mom."

"Let's go inside to talk about it more, love. Oh I'm so happy!"

TKCId3Y.jpg

Just zooming in closer on Sakura's engagement ring. :3

pVuQBFm.jpg

Sakura soon told her how Brody and Peter set up the whole proposal scheme, Alice laughing.

"Ohh! Brilliant! Peter at least knew who to ask to set that up. Oh how I wish someone had a picture of that for me because that must have been a wonderful moment!"

Boq3sBW.jpg

"Although, Mom? I plan on moving out today. Will...Will you..."

"Be fine on my own? Oh honey I got plans after you move out. Your room will make a lovely hottub room."

"Mom.."

"I'm joking, dear. I doubt I'll be changing anything around for a while. If it makes you feel more secure, I'll go with you as you go back to Brody's place."

FViP4GQ.jpg

Sakura soon went to inform Peter in the local chat that he would be coming over once he sold off most of his paintings.

i9UO3FE.jpg

Strawberry15: PM: I figured some of the money might help.

Bookworm26: PM: Well don't sell all of them. Maybe bring one along for here and keep your best ones for your mother's place.

Sakura nodded, soon logging out.

uSq3A49.jpg

He went to paint on his own, making another copy of this painting.

1eVuapb.jpg

We'll be selling this one and keeping the other one.

yf7iHrk.jpg

We left these two for Alice.

IIOaFU7.jpg

"Alright dear," said Alice. "Let's go over to Brody's place and get you settled in."
    Next post, Alice meets Emma and Claire and Sakura finally joins the Williams' household.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Loving everyone's updates!

I've been playing Pleasant house. Thomas (son of Mary-Lou Pleasant and a one night stand with Don Lothario) decided to hook up with Sofia from Windenberg. Sofia is in a band, and the club requirements are knowing 2 points of music. So Thomas had to learn some piano, joined the club, hit it off with Sofia, and now he has two girlfriends! Sofia and Lucy Burb.

Daniel Pleasant also wants to date a whole bunch of women. But every time he goes out clubbing, Nancy Landgraab is there. And I don't want Nancy to get mad. So, it's a little tricky. I did find out that in the MCC Mod I can have him forget relationships. I tried to have him forget that Mary-Sue (divorced) and him have a red bar under the green one. But it didn't work.

Next: I want Lilith Pleasant and Malcolm Landgraab to be a couple. I also want Angela Pleasant and Dirk Dreamer to be a couple. At the moment, the sisters have no interest in romance. They are only interested in talking to each, being best friends with each other and taking selfies.
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    @Lovely_Kristy Good for you that you won!
    @LosaruTaiyo Things are going to start to change! Maybe It was like that in the first world...?
    @imhappy So weird Angela and Lilith friends...
    FkK0yRa.jpg

Heloooo! After so many day whtiout posting about the family, here it is! We are now in the other side, because if you don't remenber, we spend some good days with aline and gregory!

H7Wxbdg.png
    Remenber: Gabrielle is th owner of the house, were she lives with Caroline ( Mother), Christopher ( Father), Bob Jr (husband) and...

eBBcWNh.png
    Nicollas! her nephew, that lives with her because their parents died in a horrible fire, and now, back to the story!

2pS1FXy.jpg
    Gabrielle: Remember, everyone, today I'm going to work in the shop for more time than usual so I can have time with Aline in the day after tomorrow!

UrY1OXK.jpg
    Caroline: But Aline isn't going to come tomorrow...?
    Gabrielle: Well, yeah, but she wants to spend some time with her parents and James, Robin...
    Caroline: Oh, okay...

The next day...

WM5UZlm.png
    Gabrielle: Okay! I have to have energy for today! For Aline!
    Bob Jr: Good morning too, Gabrielle...

ah9l06Z.png
    Gabrielle: Sorry, honey! I just want to go alredy to the shop! So I can have some free time tomorrow...
    Bob Jr: Oh, yeah, to see Aline, right?

GfHBU7a.jpg
    Gabrielle: Yup, that's it! Any way, I must go now, so bye-bye!
    Bob Jr: Bye Gab's!

F6vCdw2.jpg
    Gabrielle, thinking: Okay, moving the wolrd!

yj7hJig.jpg
    This Gabrielle's shop ( Duh) but I never show how is inside...

pCrmaFB.jpg

S0dscBn.jpg

x2vPzDt.jpg

3hhOoJE.jpg

It's...kind of small... :D

SEWTguX.jpg

Client: What? 70 Simoleons for that?
    Gabrielle: It's because is a really rare shampoo that is made in the mountains!
    Client: Than I guess it's okay...

XkCWmHX.jpg

BPQ9EPK.jpg

Gabrielle: So, how was you day, sweety? Everything fine at school?
    Nicollas: Yes, the only diferent thing is that the gym teacher has an eyepatch, and that they are now giving exemplos of why we can't play balls in our faces...
    Gabrielle: I knew that that balls were too pointed...

0C5C0uL.jpg

Bob Jr: Uhm, hi, Caroline and Christopher, did you see Gabrielle? I just came form work, and I can't find her!
    Christopher: That's because she is helping Nicollas in his homework!
    Caroline: He said that today the questions were dificult!
    Bob Jr: Okay than, thanks!

bbBJAKf.jpg

Gabrielle: And if you put this on that...
    Nicollas: Like this?
    Bob Jr: Hi there, you two!
    Gabrielle: Hello Bob! I'm just going to finish with Nicolla, okay?

6850xH5.png
    Gabrielle: There! For kepping you waiting!
    Nicollas: Aunt Gabrielle! there is something here i don't understand...!

yFXYTSe.png
    Gabrielle: What is, honey?
    Bob Jr, thinking: Just like every day, she is spending more time with him....

Later...

0UfZ7ll.jpg
    Gabrielle: Sorry for the waiting!
    Bob Jr: No problem, no problem at all...
  • Options
    @imhappy Sounds like you got quite the handful with trying to get all those relationships. Don't forget now too that we have "Ask to just be friends" available if you get any of those random lovebirds.

@Sourocha Nice to see Gabrielle and the crowd again. And from the looks of that...ah...well built lady...she could afford 70$ shampoo. Best wishes on the shop.
    Now engaged to Peter, Sakura planned to move in with his family, since they would eventually be married in the future. Wanting to be sure her cherry blossom was settled in, Alice decide to follow along.

YHaoTRp.jpg

"Peter? Brody! I'm here!" called Sakura, Alice heading over to sit at the table.

AR33chB.jpg

"Peter's gone out, sweetie," said Emma, just coming out of the bathroom.

"Hi Emma. I'm actually glad you're here. This is my mother, Alice. Ah Mom? This is Emma. Peter's mother. Oh and this is Claire, Brody's daughter."

q3L4c82.jpg

"Haha! It's a pleasure to meet you both!" said Alice, Brody cleaning up behind them. "You'll be sure my Sakura doesn't drive you all insane now."

"Ah...Mom's a bit of a goof," said Sakura, Emma smiling.

"Dear, there's nothing wrong with it. She seems rather fun."

bJM5ZpG.jpg

"You embarrassed by your own mother, Sakura?" asked Alice.

"Ah, not at all!" said Sakura, Alice chuckling.

"Well if you wanna be like that, I could tell the story of how you ran around the house in nothing but your undies and a blanket trying to be Action Man!"

"Gah! Mom!"

"Ah Mom?" said Brody. "Please don't tell them that story."

Emma simply chuckled, adding as she spoke to Alice. "Oh I've seen that myself, don't worry."

y6BaH7D.jpg

"Speaking of clothes though, dear, you look stunning!" complimented Alice.

"Oh! Thank you, " said Emma.

RiuOI4o.jpg

"So have you thought about what you're gonna do with Sakura's room now that he's moving in?" asked Emma.

"Nothing yet. Will have to let the reality set in first. Still, it'll be nice to have extra space. His small studio might be turned into a bathroom extension. I'm not getting any younger and I'm gonna need a better tub soon."

zuEjm3N.jpg

"Although, I could knock down the wall between my room and his old one and give myself a giant walk-in closet," Alice joked, Emma smiling.

"Be sure to visit though," Emma said.

"If I can schedule him in!" Alice laughed. "Hah...Of course. I'll be a bit odd not having him around."

FzaoDdN.jpg

8yPK8PK.jpg

After chatting with Alice, Emma went out to play on the slip n slide

f7oqC7d.jpg

"So you're gonna live here now Sakowa?" asked Claire.

"For now," said Sakura. "Once Peter and I are married, well, we'll see what the arrangements will be then."

57KQjFf.jpg

"You just make sure he doesn't keep you up late at night with his snoring."

"Mom...I don't snore..."

Claire giggled.

vkemMiO.jpg

"I know, dear," said Alice. "Just wanted to lighten the mood a bit. I'm really gonna miss you."

"Aw Mom!" said Sakura, hugging her.

"Still, I know you're safe now. Just remember to swing by once in a while, okay? And don't forget to invite me to the wedding."

"Of course, Mom!"
    Next post, Peter and Brody go out on a double date to the new restaurant in Willow Creek.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    @stilljustme2 Of course you get twins! That aggravates me so much I used fertility rewards and massages and no mutliples :( then I play another family... no rewards no massages and twins! Those are some cute kids too!

@LosaruTaiyo so glad Levono and Nova patched things up and didn't split up. So happy for Sakura and Peter! Can't wait to see the wedding.

Eva seriously? We have a ONE room... and it's a bathroom! Use the dang toilet.

noQs37C.jpg

I forgot about the night lights and I started having problems with monsters.

QDkQAQ5.png

It's fixed now, but I didn't take a picture of it. I put up a wall behind the beds with two nightlights. Here's Benedict spraying them with anti monster spray.

jJVOUdh.jpg

And this is what Benedict does at work. Don't worry I finished all his real duties and he had time to catch up on his fun bar.

7YaOmIT.jpg

Sometimes Benedict eats in the nearby park. They still don't have a stove. I'm saving for an actual house, but I don't build so I get them off the gallery. I'm hoping to save $20,000 then find something. I think the gallery is the best feature of The Sims 4.

mAl5vbq.jpg

Here's how Eva got pregnant... you know in case you were wondering...

RkfP7El.png

Wednesday I'm going out of town on a beach vacation! Super excited. I have a toddler she's about 1.5 :P and I can't wait to experience this with her. I won't be back until late Sunday night. I will not have access to The Sims 4 but I will have the forums on my phone, but I doubt I'll check it much. I won't be posting much in case anyone cared. :P

5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    @March306 I recommend this build from @ruthless_kk --

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/46FE45AA35F811E48EF7F49BCA493E65

It's a 3BR 1BA for just over 18,000 Simoleons (cost will be a bit more depending on the lot you use -- it's only a 20x15 though and those usually don't add a lot to the total cost). I've used it before for my starter families and it's great. There's even room on the second floor to squeeze in a 2nd small bathroom when your family gets enough money. Bedrooms are large enough for the twins to share a room.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Just some photos from my game recently xD:

Twins and Homework:
    7USthX7l.png
    Twin/Sister Selfie:
    ScUEQZZl.png?1

And, this.... 0.0 xD :smile:
    mMmYdxMl.png

Believe it or not, these two were actually helping the twins with their homework :D. His facial expression is great...he seems to be focused on something besides homework :wink: XD.
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    Ned and Kiarah got new looks *kinda* XD.:

Changed her hair for some outfits, and gave him different/more facial hair XD:
    4lxpsvBl.png

f8pEDYul.png

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Oops, double post xD.
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Glad that they are planing everything! Some of my sims didn't know even the siblins fo the sim it is marry... :D
    @March306 In the part''Benedict eats'' I read ''Benedict eggs'' :D
    @NShippudenFan They all look really nice! :)
  • Options
    @March306 Thank you. Marriage would be soon, but you always gotta have prep work. That and a certain AI that could finally put her skills to use again.

@NShippudenFan I like the shots.

@Sourocha Sakura and Peter are always together in saves. Just tradition/destiny/whatever...lol. As for Brody, well, he's getting close to Opera at the moment, but I sometimes go by what happens in game so things can change.
    It wouldn't be too long before Peter and Sakura would start wedding plans, although Sakura would want a couple days to settle in.

XEnJ6HG.jpg

Sakura rushed out to quickly embrace Peter when he came home.

"Ngh! I'm gonna have to get used to this," Peter chuckled.

u8XNr7P.jpg

"I got an idea," said Peter. "Since this is your first night living here, how about we go out to dinner? There's a new place in Willow Creek that sounds nice."

"Sure,:" said Sakura

ruv2rwZ.jpg

"Mind if I come along, bro?" asked Brody. "I've been wanting to take Opera out somewhere."

"No problem. Bring her along," said Peter.

T9Aj24o.jpg

This place is called The White Chimney, slightly modified by me. And oh look! One of the waiters got a promotion.

RuyiuLo.jpg

"Table for four?"

"One would think you'd wear more formal attire here?"

"E...Excuse me?"

rlZxOWx.jpg

"Sorry sir. Tis my first day at this job and it's my first time on the late shift."

"Okay..."

thqndnN.jpg

This chef guy is now working as a waiter.

Vvd6FmV.jpg

Brody chuckled. "Opera you didn't have to wear your uniform."

"Well...if I may be honest, I'm gonna be at work right after this. That and it's the only formal wear I have at the moment."

"Hey no problem. If anything it might keep away any food poisoning."

Meoskiq.jpg

"I am happy you came along though," said Brody, Opera giving a smile.

"I thought it was a nice gesture so why not?"

LvEfBYB.jpg

Hello cutie! You're new!

MwDSgMm.jpg

"Find anything you like?" asked Peter as Sakura returned from the washroom.

"Ah...there's some things here. I will say though that this place is much more...romantic?" Sakura said with a longing look.

kDvQLvL.jpg

Once everyone was agreed to what they were ordering, Peter gave their requests to the waiter.

HspkyQH.jpg

"Ya know...even under these lights you still look stunning," said Brody.

"Why thank you," said Opera, blushing.

3a3aPAD.jpg

Amy and Nina were out on a date, the new waitress unfortunately dropping their food.

"Wha!"

Bsm9JvZ.jpg

"I'm sooo sorry! I'm not used to the trays yet I'll...I'll get a mop and some garbage bags."

DXZyVDr.jpg

No need to worry on that, cutie waitress. Opera's OCD for cleaning has kicked in and she's got it already done. And yes, she did this autonomously.

0YUcoqI.jpg

Speaking of food...

"Your meals, good patrons."

yFIzi5v.jpg

"Ooo! This looks so good, Brody. And what do you have?"

"Ah, just some pasta dish."

SGUP45w.jpg

A while into their meals, Sakura suddenly starting showing a fever.

"Are you alright?" asked Peter.

"Just...phew...just a bit warm..."

"It could be the lights," suggested Opera. "You don't appear sick."

"Heh. Maybe bro's too hot for you to handle," said Brody jokingly.

zpp6YTc.jpg

"Your brother? Too hot? I doubt it," Sakura grinned after fixing his collar. "I can easily handle him."

"Oh really now," replied Peter, the two looking at each other.

Brody soon got up to use the bathroom.

WaUitUs.jpg

When Brody returned, Opera was chatting with the two.

"Have you made any wedding plans yet?"

"Mmph...not much yet, although I think we're talking to someone next week about possible themes," said Sakura.

WScinrO.jpg

As they were about to leave, Brody suddenly winced.

"Ouch...I think I sat down too long..."

"Can you move?" asked Opera.

"Not much..."

"Mhm...Sounds like your llama-tortoise syndrome. Let your brother and Sakura go home and come with me to the clinic. We can ease those muscles."

Brody gave a weak nod.
    Next post, Opera helps out Brody to relax his stiffened muscles.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo can Al have babies with other sim that's not an AI? ( If you know what I mean... :D )

qCLNoLD.png
    Toy: Thank you por pressing my button!
    Nicollas: You can talk?
    Toy: Kind of...
    Nicollas: Wait, what!?
    Toy: Thank you for pressing my button!

VUtg8xy.jpg
    Bob Jr:...Is just that, somedays you spend almost the whole time with Nicollas, and I'm your husband!
    Gabrielle: And he's my nephew, Bob, you know I have time for you in the weekands...
    Bob Jr: But, I still don't think is enought!

9DXyIcF.jpg
    Nicollas: Hi Aunt Gabrielle! I just came to say good night!
    Gabrielle: I as about to go to yout room, but, okay!

AVGDdW8.jpg
    Gabrille: Good night sweety!
    Nicollas: Good night Aunt Gabrielle...and Uncle Bob!
    Bob jr: Uhn, thanks...

zd4YXcy.jpg
    Gabrielle: And don't you think that just because I'm going to sleep, that this is over...
    Bob Jr: It never crossed my mind...

In the next morning...

GYTx5j0.jpg
    Nicollas: Are you making breakefast, grandma?
    Caroline: Yes! I woke up inspired today!
    Christopher: I thought she was going to paint something, but cooking is okay...
    Caroline: Do you want the pancakes or not, Christopher...?

H5MCm9Z.jpg
    Christopher: Okay, okay I would realy enjoy it! You made the whole family, did you?
    Caroline: Of course!
    Nicollas: Humm! is starting to smell nice!!

4TrhnHC.png
    Gabrielle: What is this good smell, mom, are you cooking?
    Caroline: Why is everyone so surprised?
    Bob Jr: I hope this is good, I had a looong night...

u72wXxB.png
    Gabrielle: Well, it was you that wanted to talk about that...
    Bob Jr: Not all night!
    Gabrielle: Humpf...

cOBC2Kz.jpg
    Christopher: And how was yesterday, Nicollas?
    Nicollas: Well, Our gym teacher has now an eyepach!
    Caroline: That sure is unusual...

T0V6ZnL.jpg
    Gabrielle: I just unusual because you don't hear everything she talks about school...
    Caroline: I wonder with that's so strange...

ueX6h00.jpg
    I like Caroline's room, it has so many paitings!

JgebNyr.jpg
    Bob jr: Well, Nicollas is off to school, and your are not working today, I thought we could have some...time, together...

O3m0c6B.jpg
    Gabrielle: I like your idea!!

qotCoKi.png

QNws30R.png

QrcbbSu.png
    Christopher: Hi there, Caroline!
    Caroline: Hi, honey!
    Christopher: So, have you thought yet?

gilXDs5.png
    Caroline: About what?
    Christopher: Your birthday! It's getting closer!
    Caroline: Oh, that...I will thought when It's close! Is just next week!

ZwSAnS3.png
    Christopher: ''next week is pretty close for me!
    Caroline: Remember, that it's my birthday!
    Christopher: We could celebrate is some restaurant!

qziW9Wq.jpg
    Gabrielle: That sure was fun, but i have to discuss somethng with my parents...
    Bob Jr: Oh, so you just woohoo and go out?
    Gabrielle: You, so funny...

9wYm0Q8.png
    Gabrielle: Hi there, mother, where is father?
    Caroline: Writing some book, why?
    Gabrielle: Is that I wanted some ideas of what to do today, with the rest of the family!
    Caroline: Ideas, huh..?

7wFZJGy.png
    Caroline: We could go to a restaurant, to celebrate!
    Gabrielle: That's not a bad idea at all...but, could you make the reservation?
    Caroline: Of course!

cDdv3kL.png
    Caroline: Hi there, is this Chiq'lé chiq? Oh great, Because I want a table for 11, please?........well, them, get one that big!......I guess It's okay...

a5r7sqO.png

D80vFJz.png
    Some series...
  • Options
    @Sourocha They can actually. The resulting child would still be a full AI and grow at an AI rate. Also I think Levono knows what Bob jr.'s going through. Luckily just spending some quality time together helps. And a family day out at a restaurant sounds awesome. Hope they have a good time.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Whoa! So we just lost a whole whack of pages. Almost 100 of them. @SimGuruDrake did you clean some posts?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Whoa! So we just lost a whole whack of pages. Almost 100 of them. @SimGuruDrake did you clean some posts?

Nope! I did adjust the amount of posts on each page from 20 to 25 which is why you see the pages shrink :)
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Options
    @SimGuruDrake Okay Phew! Was afraid I lost some past posts or something. Amazing how +5 increase can change so much!

And now to bring this topic back to our usual programming....lol
    Sore and barely able to walk, Brody limped along with Opera back to the clinic.

9fGU5We.jpg

"How are you feeling?" asked Opera.

"It hurts all over..." Brody groaned. "This is major plum."

"Well let's get you inside and start your treatment, okay?"

TSKHwKc.jpg

Opera first started on his hands, Brody feeling relief as his wrists started to loosen up.

"Ah that feels good...."

"Well it should. I am a doctor after all."

G3sLY6N.jpg

On the other hand, Brody was pretty much melting as Opera worked.

IKTzalc.jpg

As Brody got up though, he felt his stomach urge.

"Are you alright? You're not pregnant again are you?"

"No...ugh...my stomach is gurgling...I think..."

"Ah...Food poisoning. You'll need a lot of rest and water. I suggest changing into your sleepwear. You'll be spending the night here I think."

da3nrkJ.jpg

As Opera went to check on something, Brody got dressed for the night, feeling miserable, and not just from his stomach.

"Ugh...this isn't fair. I didn't wanna stay here..."

E7mXDgM.jpg

As Brody went to the tap to get some water, Opera returned.

"Good. When you're better in the morning, I think we'll try deep tissue massage, okay?"

"Mhm..." Brody said into his glass.

KoI1lw0.jpg

"Is something the matter?" asked Opera.

"Just...miserable is all..."

"It's only for overnight, don't worry. And I won't be leaving your side, I promise."

oTmW5Nd.jpg

"That still doesn't make me feel better..." he said to himself as Opera left, taking up another glass of water, sniffling. "It's not fair how...how I can't stand being in these places anymore..."

EUPWHdN.jpg

As Brody soon got ready for bed, Opera was submitting in an article to a medical journal The Anatomy of the AI: From Binary to Program Personification

p62VBUu.jpg

Eventually, Opera crashed on the couch (No pun intended) as Brody went to sleep in the recovery room.
    Next post, Opera continues to help Brody before contemplating on her own feelings towards him.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    @stilljustme2 Thanks for recommending that house, it's perfect! It's even my favorite color, green.

@LosaruTaiyo I can't wait to see what happens between Opera and Brody. I also am looking forward to that wedding.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Time for more of the Stilinski Legacy.

Last time Asher was the most Annoying Baby of All Time and then aged up into a child with red hair and a squeamish artistic outlook on life. Aaliyah was already wishing for another child but she and Elmer were not successful when they tried for one. Elmer continued being Elmer and really would be have him any other way?

2hczwu8.jpg
    It's Sunday in game so I decide that Asher needs to go out and see if he can meet anyone his own age. Aaliyah was sleeping but I had been planning on sending him and Elmer out to the park together but then Elmer got sleepy so I decided to send Asher out on his own while his parents recovered their needs at home. We hit the Willow Creek Park first.

1zdpsh4.jpg
    2r4ie7k.jpg
    This kid is so cute <3 We don't have much luck meeting children. There was only one boy around so after Asher meets him I send him onwards to the park in Windenburg.

2sj1e.jpg
    We had no real luck there either. There as a different boy there but no one else came around. I did spot a familiar face playing chess though I sent Asher over to meet him. Asher's favorite thing to do at the moment is introduce himself to people by complaining about his parents. Maybe he's just a bit salty that his dad couldn't come to the park with him.

2zpo201.jpg
    And this is who he met. Apparently this is what Alexander Goth chose to age up into in this save. I can only imagine his parents reaction lol.
    Also this should have been the tip off why I was having problems meeting kids. I only figured it out later when I had Asher meet people at school. All of the pre-made kids have aged up into Teens and the game apparently hasn't re-spawned kids in yet. I may have to go in and do some neighborhood culling in hopes of new families spawning or if worse comes to worse I'll add families with kids though I usually like to wait a few generations before doing that. He'll have siblings to interact with soon anyway so it's really not a huge deal just yet.

2643x34.jpg
    I give meeting more kids one more go and send Asher onward to the Oasis Springs park. The only kid there was the first kid we met so I decided to send him home. However before doing that I decided to send him to check out the new Search for Toy option he has on things. I saved it for last because I wasn't sure how he was going to react to digging around in garbage cans since he's squeamish.

2ir88s5.jpg
    He didn't find and Voidcritter cards but he did find a discarded normal toy. He also ended up invisible. Thankfully I'd read about this particular glitch so I didn't panic only sent him home which made him reappear as normal when he got there.

10z8fmv.jpg
    He didn't have any negative reaction to his garbage can diving or becoming the invisible boy so I got him inspired and had him work on his aspiration.

awp76f.jpg
    Their needs restored from staying home I had Aaliyah and Elmer try again for a baby.

t5t9ud.jpg
    This time they were successful! Liyah was incredibly excited to share the big news with Elmer.

15qrfvk.jpg
    So I paused the game to take the previous screen cap and then spun the camera around to be able to catch Elmer's reaction to the news and I caught him making this suspicious "Not Sure if I Want" face. I died of laughter for about ten minutes. Oh Elmer <3 Overall he seemed excited though maybe a bit nervous about having a second child.

2cdfrjl.jpg
    Then I had Aaliyah share the news with Asher. He gave her this look while she was telling him. Like father like son I guess lol.

xolggi.jpg
    Elmer had the whim to help Asher with the homework that somehow magically appeared in his inventory even though he'd only been a child for 24 hours and has yet to actually see the inside of a school. I felt this was probably a horrible, horrible idea but allowed Elmer to have his wish.

4v07bs.jpg
    They seemed pleased with the outcome but I still worry just how much wrong information Asher has just absorbed from all of this...

by0ip.jpg
    It's still pretty early once homework is done so I have them watch a movie together. I can't even with these two...

33xhs0y.jpg
    Then Elmer imparts wisdom as only Elmer can.

ra3ei9.jpg
    Since they're getting along so well I send the boys to the area across the road from their house after dinner to get some fresh air. Elmer goes fishing and continues to fail at catching a voodoo doll though he does occasionally catch some fish for us to sell.

5n7m1e.jpg
    Asher gets to try again for a Voidcritter card by searching a log. I was curious to see if this would make him uncomfortable since I know frog hunting does. He lucks out and finds one of the Rare cards and it apparently does not make them uncomfortable to check the logs for toys like it does for frogs. I probably won't have him doing this too often as it really should be something he doesn't like to do when he's squeamish plus he just doesn't really strike me as the type to collect the cards anyway. Watching the show and drawing a whole ton of fanart of the characters oh yes but physically running around getting the cards or battling with the cards...not so much. But that might change once his sibling comes along.

2118cb7.jpg
    The next day I decide that since he has the day off it's time for Elmer to make an actual friend outside of the household. He has failed so hard at this that even though his relationship panel is filled with people he has low to negative relationships with everyone he's met. I have long since had the vibe that he thinks he and Marcus Flex have a better friendship then they do (he occasionally throws up whims related to Marcus) and that it was probably a one-sided wish on Elmer's part. But recently Marcus has been calling almost nightly trying to get Elmer to go out and do things (once he called twice in one day) so maybe it's not as one-sided as I thought it was.
    Even though we're building the friendship we can't pass up the opportunity to work on our mischief since Elmer still needs it for his aspiration.

4lfzlz.jpg
    Marcus here is a LOT more tolerant of Elmer's antics then most people are which I guess proves that he does actually like Elmer and wants to be his friend.

2ds4xn8.jpg
    Or maybe ol' Marcus here is just not super bright and doesn't quite understand that Elmer is poking fun of him. Either way he's perfect as Elmer's first (and thus far only) friend outside of his own family.

fmi1cp.jpg
    Meal time where all three of them are present is always a lively affair.

20z1ysl.jpg
    This time it's Aaliyah who rolls the whim to help Asher with his homework. She's incredibly uncomfortable thanks to the baby but I feel much better about this then Elmer helping him out lol.

2j18x15.jpg
    I have Elmer go view the spinny thing to make himself playful so he can work on his mischief but it makes him dazed instead. It's about this time I decide to just sell the thing. Mostly because since I added it to the lot my game has been glitchy and laggy and I suspect the constant spinning is the culprit (it does seem to be the case the next time I did a fresh load of the game after deleting it it was back to running normally) I wish you could stop the spinning the same way you can shut off the light.

2wqxu35.jpg
    Elmer makes a couple of important purchases. The Voidcritter card on the right (it was from one of the cheap packs) and the voodoo doll on the left. I was tired of sending him fishing when he should be working on his mischief especially since fishing doesn't guarantee we'll get one or feel very in character for him. So I gave in and spent the money on it.

dr4ldt.jpg
    Asher has been waking up afraid every morning. I have the nightlight installed and have it turned on so his sleep during the week when he needs to go to school isn't disturbed. I plan to turn it off on the weekends so hopefully we'll get visited over that time if not oh well it just makes the whole thing more random and real. Thankfully despite waking up scared he doesn't have any negative moodlets from it.

166f13b.jpg
    Elmer has a big day ahead of him. To achieve his goal we had to do a bit of cheating. The Spencer-Lewis-Kims never seem to be home. Understandably due to their enemy status Alice did not want to come over for a visit so I used the travel with function on the travel screen to have Alice meet us at the park. It's not really cheating I guess since the game is designed to do that but it does still feel a bit cheaty. Alice smartly did not come alone she brought Oliva, who is now a teenager, with her.

osqr0n.jpg
    We of course have a very specific reason for needing Alice around. Elmer needs to bind the voodoo doll to someone in order to use it. And who better to bind it too then an enemy.

mcvur6.jpg
    20752yf.jpg
    16jroyo.jpg
    Who thought this was a good idea? What am I talking about this is an amazing idea!

2924u8p.jpg
    I kind of wish that the Sims who the voodoo doll was used on had more of a visible reaction to it (though I haven't yet gone through all the options so maybe some of the more positive ones do have more of a reaction) but it sort of works for Elmer this way since we don't really know if this is actually a thing or just something that's happening in his mind lol.

2u7rifd.jpg
    He's not very subtle about this whole thing our Elmer.

auffye.jpg
    Thanks to the money that Aaliyah is pulling in from painting we are finally able to paint the walls in the main part of the house! I also upgraded the TV/TV stand and put down flooring in the kitchen that I'm still not 100% sure of. It looks better in game then it does in pictures but the house may just be too small for it's loudness lol.

2dabvk1.jpg
    Asher may have inherited a lot of things from his father but the ability to tell a joke is not one of them. I have seriously never seen a Sim fail at telling jokes more than this kid. If there's a hidden No Sense of Humor trait in this game this kid definitely has it.

315y3v5.jpg
    I have been trying this whole sim day (well since Asher got home from school) to get them lined up so she could do a Paint-from-Reference painting of him but it just refused to happen. So I settle for some cute interaction instead even though Asher is tired and embarrassed at this point.

ubjhf.jpg
    Elmer comes home with a promotion but he's really tired so there's no celebratory shot. I have him call in and take a day of Family Leave since Aaliyah is now in her third trimester.

5ap1dh.jpg
    With their newly acquired money I renovate the house a bit. I pulled the sides of the living room/bathroom and kitchen over one square so there's a bit more room in the main living area. I also finished up the bathroom. I splurged and got them some better plumbing in the process. I was really tired of the shower making everyone uncomfortable. I really need to do the same in the kitchen but we have the rest of the house to finish first.

2ikcrp4.jpg
    In case anyone is wondering you can use the focus book you can buy from the bookcase to make a child focused for school. I couldn't really see this family buying a chess table just yet nor could I see Asher purposefully working on playing chess at the park in order to get his mental high enough to use the Simpedia on the computer (it really doesn't make much sense to me that they can't read a website until they have a high enough skill level but can play chess perfectly right out of the gate...) so I bought the book in the hopes that it might work and was thrilled that it does. And it's a lot cheaper to buy one of the cheap bookcases and the book then it is to buy the chess table plus chairs. It does take a bit longer for them to get focused from the book then it does to study moves but if someone is looking for a different option it's a good one.
    Since I don't see him being super duper studious I don't have him get focused every day nor do I have him study hard every day. On this day I was going to have him study hard so I had him get focused to give himself an added boost but if he's going to study normally or meet friends I don't always bother.

14v6786.jpg
    These two are still ridiculously autonomously adorable in case anyone was wondering.

1zv3nfp.jpg
    I have Elmer use the voodoo doll to summon Alice to our lot and he finishes up the last few voodoo interactions he needs for his aspiration. He now just needs to get his mischief skill to Level 10 and he'll complete his aspiration.

2ue5s7a.jpg
    While we have her there Elmer gets the mischief he needs for work (even though he won't be going in that evening). While doing this we learn that Alice is also childish. It's too bad they got off on the wrong foot and just went downhill from there because they probably would have been pretty good friends otherwise.

adi2l4.jpg
    And then it's Baby Time!
    Aaliyah is uncomfortable.

raudqg.jpg
    Elmer Panics.

2w4bi2r.jpg
    The doctor plays a rousing game of what I've decided to call "Stork Drop" on the machine.

kn2h3.jpg
    It's a boy! Welcome Archer Stilinski to the Legacy!

2r554p1.jpg
    Aaliyah: That was nothing...a complete piece of cake!
    Elmer: Is that why you were crying and swearing and threatening to use my voodoo doll on me the whole time?

287dv5u.jpg
    She autonomously did this before the game whisked them home. It was very sweet but I'm sure she's whispering death threats into his ear over his previous comment...

wu2umd.jpg
    Back at home I catch Asher making this face and I was thinking it might have to do with the new addition to the family but he was only tense from studying hard at school. He raised his grade up to a B. Besides making sure he does his homework I am planning on mostly letting him do his own thing for a little while. I want him to discover his new little brother on his own.

348sp04.jpg
    We have some father and son baby bonding.

2eppx6c.jpg
    And then some father and son nappage why am I not surprised that this was the first activity that Elmer shared with Archer.

2dlrpm0.jpg
    To top off her day Aaliyah completed her aspiration!

1zfjvap.jpg
    She was painting this landscape when she did it so I let her keep it. It was thankfully not a Masterpiece.

So yeah one of three current aspirations are complete. Elmer is making progress on his and so is Asher. Thanks to all the Masterpieces Aaliyah has been painting we are also pretty close to having enough money to buy her shop so it's perfect timing. I might build up a bit of a nest egg before I do it and I may also finish up the one room I have inside of the house and the outside of the house first but I may not do either of those and let them wing it for a while. Elmer's career is progressing at a decent pace. It feels really slow but he's not even an adult yet so he's got plenty of time and he'll definitely be able to complete his aspiration.

New baby in the house. I am a bit sad that we didn't get a girl but I am excited by the addition of Archer. I may still have them try at least one more time for a girl. I'll probably wait until Aaliyah rolls up a want to try for another baby which I'm sure she'll do fairly soon (if not I have a whim locked in for Elmer to woohoo with her so I can always use that one instead).

I've added MCCommand Center into the mix because I want some story progression to mix things up and to hopefully keep the Landgraabs and Goths from dying out (and so that my spares can also have family lives when they're moved out of the house). I haven't gone in and set it up yet so I'm hoping it'll go smoothly and not be as overly complicated as I fear it will be.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    @March306 We'll see as, as I always say, I determine things by my sims own actions. If something happens that breaks the two of them apart, then that is what happens. Thus far though, aside from a failed flirt because they were in front of Peter and Sakura, they're doing good and...if I may be a bit honest, I have been trying Opera in a couple of new weddings dresses. >w<

@3KNPen Congrats on Archer and I wouldn't be surprised if his mother was screaming to the high heavens to kill her husband...LOL. I'm still rather surprised at your world's Alexander Goth. :D Again, I guess he really wanted to be a rebel.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo He usually ends up dressed properly for the dorky gangly gazelle that he ends up being so this was quite the amusing surprise (more so because I can just imagine Morty's reaction. I mean he's not super upset about it just more like "Do you need to wear that in public where the Landgraabs might see you, Son? Maybe save it for when you go off to university...I mean once this game gets universities..."). I honestly think this is the first time I've seen anyone wear that in my game at all.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    @3KNPen I actually have a sim done up for a future post that wears that jacket, although she's also done up as a punk.
    After a good rest to get over the tummy troubles, Brody was soon ready for another round of treatments for his llama-tortoise sydrome.

OqBBHfL.jpg

"Good morning," said Opera. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm not getting flashbacks to being pregnant on Claire but still really sore and stiff. Did...Did you sleep here all night? You look a bit tired?"

"Well, I was concerned for you," she explained. "Now let's you onto the massage table to work out the major muscles, okay?"

QN5iM4e.jpg

"You know what you're doing right?" asked Brody.

Opera smiled. "Of course. I'm a level 10 wellness physician. Now just trust me."

10rQkVx.jpg

Opera dug her knuckles deep into his back muscles.

"Owww..."

"I know, I know. But this seems where most of the trouble is. It's probably what makes you sore and stiff most of the time?"

Brody winced. "Yeah...My back usually tenses up first before everything else."

Vs4I8hM.jpg

Opera felt over the rest of his back, rubbing it to try and relax the newly untied muscles.

"Okay. I'm going to be going for the main back muscles, alright? This will hurt a bit."

Brody nodded.

PoknNbj.jpg

"Oww...OW! Opera..." Brody whimpered as jolts of electricity from neurons attacked his brain as his muscles were worked.

"It'll be over soon. Just hang in there," Opera assured him, bending him like a pretzel.

"Oh...I always hate this part...Oww..."

V6MgFeo.jpg

Opera soon finished by going over any final knots, Brody wincing.

"Sshh...Almost done now..."

"Hah...Thanks...ouch..."

6SgTY48.jpg

Once the massage was complete though, Brody was feeling much much better.

"Hah...Oohh...that's better."

njCcjWl.jpg

"Alright let's get your feet up and that should be good," said Opera, Brody chuckling.

"Really trying to get a 'feel' for me, huh."

x6n9XR3.jpg

Brody looked with concern as Opera took up his foot.

"Everything alright?" she asked.

"Just...Just expecting pain is all," he said, Opera laughing.

"Oh don't be like that. I'd say your feet are the least of your worries."

i6esv0I.jpg

And of course, Opera was right.

HCgi2Jb.jpg

"Hey Opera?" said Brody as she worked his other foot. "Did you want to go out somewhere sometime? Like just a swim or something. Not like...a date just...hanging out..."

"Well I'd have to check my schedule, but I don't see an issue."

3aLVYq8.jpg

"And there," said Opera, Brody smiling. "That should be it. If you feel a flare up again, do come see me. Maybe by then there may be other things we can apply as well."

oLazZ6A.jpg

"Heh...You're a real miracle, you know that?" said Brody.

"Oh Brody..." Opera smiled. "No need to flatter. It's just my job."

"Yeah...but believe when I say that...I dunno what I'd do without you."

Eoxir1y.jpg

"Probably find another doctor," Opera laughed. "Now, I suggest you head home. I have some other appointments and I need to get some food before they come in."

XGsYznq.jpg

Outside, Opera started making some tofu burgers.

"He is rather sweet," she thought. "Quite the charmer and...sensitive...If you ever needed a companion..."

m7Lr5DT.jpg

"Hmm...but I'm an AI. He's a Sim. Our aging, duties, even programming. It's all different. Am I even allowed to be with him? Maybe I should ask someone that might know..."
    Next time, An AI finally regains her creative spark after a phone call, Sakura meets someone from college, and wedding preps!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    edited July 2016
    @LosaruTaiyo I hope they like each other more than the doctor-paciant thing.... :D
    @3KNPen ongrats to the newest adition! Good that things are going smooth with the legacy! And with Elmer!

nl3Rd5c.png
    As I said before, Okay, got all they? Good...

4aCqKYu.png
    Gabrielle: So long no see, Aline! After so many time! How was the trip?
    Aline: Gabrielle, I just came back yesterday, but yes, my trip was very nice!

bXwuT4r.png
    Gabrielle: Did you guys make a lot of ''romantic time'' together?
    Gregory: Well, we actu-
    Aline: Don't awnser this, gregory...

bnYWVm7.jpg
    It doesn't see much, but I love to see all the family together!

PI0GO7Q.jpg
    Gabrielle: Soo, Robin, how are you at your work? being a cop must be hard!
    Robin: Is not *that* Willow Creeck is a rather calm place, nothing like S.I.M: Miami...
    James: Hey, Robin...? You are forgeting abou-
    Robin: Say something and you will wake bald tomorrow...
    Aline: What is it?
    Robin: Just some weird case, nothing...

ggQv6Yv.jpg
    Again, I just love it! <3prepare, there is much more tham two!

MgHQYW2.png
    Caroline: How was yesterday? Everything went good?
    Abigail: Yes! It was wonderful! She spend the rest of the night showing her photos! Such beaultiful photos!
    Caio: And Abigail, as ways, had to coment about every photo, and I mean EVERY. PHOTO.

BtvnZHw.png
    Abigail: C'mon honey, it wasn't that hard, was it?
    Caio: Not for you, that was pointing every little detail and asking about random persons on the photos!
    Caroline: Sounds like you had an active night!
    Christopher: Did she bought something?
    Abigail: About that, she actually...

CLzZ82Y.png
    He's so cute!

7DD2D2P.jpg
    Gabrielle: And you, Gregory? What was the part of the trip that you most liked?
    Gregory: I have to say the more ''modern'' area of windenburg! It was very nice too see how they could ''mix'' future with past on this!
    James: Anything else?
    Gregory: Well, this and the day she fourght her camera! That I hadn't to run around to take ''the perfect pohot, at the perfet time...''

WMw3uNi.jpg
    * laughs*
    Aline: So dramatic, It was not like that! But...

EUHxDMT.jpg
    Aline: Okay, I give up, yeah, It was something like that! * laugh*

3DjR4bV.jpg
    Waitress, thinking: They sure are a noisy family...

wfCdJfz.png
    Gabrielle: Was 1 week enought fo so many things?
    Gregory: Well, yes, but we are planing on going there to make our votes!
    Robin: To renovate tham? How sweet!

1mhlccR.png
    Caroline: When what did you thiught about the Van Hauted?
    Aline: So nice! Very elegant!

MvJij3U.jpg
    Some jokes aorund...

daG5bt0.jpg
    Robin: So, what are you drawing, Nicollas?
    Nicollas: I'm drawing a fish!
    Robin: Because of the aquariun?
    Nicollas: No, because is that what I orderd!

HV5DjYU.jpg
    Caio: Where is our food, anyway? i'm starting to feell hungry!
    Caroline: Me too...
    Abigail: I see the waitress coming!

jVM3nhw.jpg
    Waitress: There you go...enjoy!
    Abigail: It looks so nice!
    Christopher: Was about time!
    Caio: Hum, were are the other plates?

MYDQsCz.jpg
    Abigail: I think they are being made, as it's more easy the feed 4 people than 6...and a half.
    Caroline: At least it tastes good!

qhePv0o.png
    Abigial: Oh my! This is really goood!
    Caroline: That was what I was saying....

Aer2I19.jpg
    Better photo of what they orderd.

tyjkVJL.jpg
    Little later...

rsBZFSQ.png
    Abigial: Sure they are going to be okay, here, alone?
    Caio: Honey, they are 6 adult people...and a child, they will be just fine!
    Caroline: It's not our fault that their food is taking so long...

zyiM6Zt.jpg
    Bob Jr: I can't belive it! Why It's taking so long?
    James: maybe they are making better? I dunno...

8qXKTPA.jpg
    The food finily arrived! But Bob Jr and Robin are in the bathroom...

TBnA0Ys.jpg
    Robin: It looks so good! I'm so hungry!
    Caio: Esmeralda wound love this!
    Nicollas: The fish is realy good!

XM9l2xk.jpg
    Nicollas; I feel so powerful in here!
    Gabrielle: You're just so adorable...!

NxvNXRN.jpg
    Other photo!

Ac8DCDg.jpg
    Gabrielle: And what about Esmeralda? Why didn't she came?
    James: She had to do some things in work...and is spending her night at it...
    Gabrielle: I see...

cTAWMzx.png
    Nicollas: Oh my! This night was soo good! soo many good food!
    Bob Jr: But sure it costs....
  • Options
    @Sourocha Love shots like those with large families gather together. Speaking as someone who, on my father's side, has over 30 or so cousins, and that's just first cousins....lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184