Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lady and Taffanie-50 Puppy Challenge

Comments

• Options
    Fiveme2Fiveme2 Posts: 963 Member
    23ijzgz.jpg
    Today i told Riley he was going to be a father and that my master was having there own soon,witch i cant wait to see!
    nmnmls.jpg
    Maser Tiff was reading up and how to have a baby and how to prepare for one. She seems so excited! I never seen a tiny human!.
    fldg0i.jpg
    Bryce played with Riley in the feed room in our house.He could never catch that toy.Its kinda funny.
    1z3z5so.jpg
    Bryce played with Masters tummy..Her tummy is big..He kept talking to it like it can hear him. Silly human,Tiny human wont hear you in the tummy!
    211uev.jpg
    Riley went out for a wonder and come back with...well...fleas!!! I told him not to get them but he did anyways! Grrrr so I made him use the weird loud thing that Master put in there. Then I hear a scream and Master Freaking out in the room.
    I hear Master Bryce yelling "WHERE THE KEYS!!!" And Hear Master Tiff yell "THERE IN YOUR HANDS!" And Then I hear a door close and two more...
    3524wuu.jpg
    At 435PM They went into the Clinic.....
    tumblr_o1sxde9dwe1t3u3odo1_500.gif
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    @Fiveme2, due to someone repeatedly stealing my pet creations I've removed ALL of my pets from my studio. Can you please unlink the dogs you've gotten from me? The links are no longer valid and I don't want people to click them only to find the pet gone. I will be reposting my pets onto my own site and offering them another way. Sorry if this inconveniences you but I had no choice. I'm glad you got the dogs you wanted to use for your challenge from me when you could. I hope that this person will stop taking my creations but until then. I'll be posting pics of the pups in my challenge but won't be up for download unless requested. It pains me to do things this way. :'(
  • Options
    KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 actual stealing or just more downloads? I do like most of your pets. Please PM me here.

@Fiveme2 read already although some words could be corrected, but not too bad.
  • Options
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9-Awwwww :( Is there a way you can send me the dogs(if you still have them) threw my email? I have i think Nickolas(SP) and i think i downloaded one more.
  • Options
    Yes I can send them to you!! I have their files. Give me a list of the ones you need and your email and I'll get them to you :)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    KARRKITT wrote: »
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 actual stealing or just more downloads? I do like most of your pets. Please PM me here.

@Fiveme2 read already although some words could be corrected, but not too bad.

This person had over half of my creations in their own studio. This angered me so to prevent them from stealing/uploading more I've deleted all of the pets in my studio. This is the person: PokemonMania4 This is one of the foals she uploaded as hers: Sleipnir Thompson Sleipnir was a foal born to one of my mares in my Thompson 50 Foals Challenge!! She has some from my other challenge families also: Summers, Wyseheart, Lyght etc...I got tired of it. The Sims who have those family names can be found in my studio.
  • Options
    I deleted the list from the other post Dx but here are some Hawkeye Saunders,Pochi Summers,Hawkeye Saunders,Patches Saunders i only remmeber some...lol
  • Options
    ANd I saw them.Imma gonna Block her but have to become friends with that person first >.>
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    NEW LIFES

344e7tj.jpg
    Welcome Allyson to the new family! Tiffany showed me the hairless wiggley thing the next day. It was nothing like my masters just very loud and very tiny!
    A few moments later i feel like its my time...
    24dgg8y.jpg
    A few hours later with Riley next to me I gave birth to three heathly little boys!
    2da0zk3.jpg
    Meet Webster! He loves playing in puddles...any time of puddles...He reminds me of my first litter One of my sons loved them too...Anyways he has his dads brown eyes.And coloring like his too,just more black on him..
    116urld.jpg
    This little guy who has my coloring is gonna be a daddys boy,his name is Widget. He loves his dad and follows him around everywhere! He even took his toy from him!! Ever thou he looks like me,he has his fathers eyes.
    2zf9182.jpg
    This blue eye cutie is W a n g.He maybe cute but very loud,loves to bark.glad we dont have neighbors!
    xg08zs.jpg
    I leave you with this picture of Ally and master Bryce!!!
    Finnnaallyyy!!
    I posted yay!! A day off and more days off next week! SO hopefully I can upload more often then i have been thanks to work!
    I had to space the name out,it kepted changing the name >.>
    Post edited by Fiveme2 on
  • Options
    DAY AT THE PARK(S)

hukd46.jpg
    Master went to the park with us and the hairless loud thing.Riley went to the cat park with Webster.Dont know why he went there but he did
    2m84kzd.jpg
    Webster saw a horse and he had no idea what it was so he growled at it. Where is Riley!?
    3585und.jpg
    ahhhh there he is.......playing in a puddle of water...hmmm i see where the pups gets it from.
    1zb52kw.jpg
    Trying to get little blue eye cutie to not be afraid of the park,showing him how much fun he can have!
    qnrxxz.jpg
    He starting missing with a cat because he can,Sigh,No idea why he wanted to but he can.
    2cpfbwg.jpg
    Well after a long day at the park Riley watches us sleep because he knows he and the pups have to leave tommorow.
  • Options
    <3 I'm interested in using Widget for a sire!!! When he becomes available please let me know!! He's super adorable! And I'll be starting my challenge again soon!! Finally got over my writers/Simmers block!
  • Options
    OK :D All let you know. Hopefully this week all get the next post up,got two days off this week so yea!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    BIRTHDAY!

Screenshot_7.jpg
    This bunny gnome poped out of no where.I think Master is going to keep it due to how cute it looks.Anyway i heard masters talking and Little wiggly human is going to be alittle older.
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    Ally gets so happy when she sees Male master. Dont know way but she does.Kinda like my pups how get happy seeing me.
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    Master Tiff enjoys the morning before going to the store.
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    I hear master singing a song to their wiggly little human inside the house.But thats not all that is happening,Later that night we get a mystery drop off.
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    A new male for me! He seems to like sleeping outside but thats ok..I ended up with fleas and had to go get a bath. But his name is Danny,A husky/aussie or something mix.He was a stray so masters took him in...but trying to find a new home.
    Screenshot_13.jpg
    Now Ally being a toddler can enjoy crawling around the house.Seems like she looks like Male master.Brown hair and also his eyes.She is cute i have to say.
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    Danny ended up inside the house,Witch is a no-no unless your told your aloud to go inside. Master Bryce scolded him on it and Danny didnt understand,he ran upstairs before Bryce caught him and out him back inside our house.
    YAY :D Finally a new update!
    Anyways here our the previous pups download link :)
    Webster
    🐸🐸🐸🐸
    Widget @ElijahsBabyGurl9

BONUS PICTURES :D
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    Better Pic of Danny. I made him from a dog i downloaded that ended up not looking like the dog.So i edited it :) His awesome !! :D
    What breed does he look like to you?
    Screenshot_12.jpg
    upload pic
    Allyson!
  • Options
    sophiemcginn671sophiemcginn671 Posts: 35 Member
    Danny is gorgeous! So many cute babies (human and dog :tongue: ) I love the puppies. I may have to get a few into my game. :)
  • Options
    <3 Love the look of Danny!! May have to ask to borrow him when the second half of my challenge begins.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 sure you can :)
    @sophiemcginn671 thank you ^.^ if you goto my first post i posted all tge links of the puppys so far.
  • Options
    w0lfaddicti0nw0lfaddicti0n Posts: 154 Member
    How in the WORLD do you people take such great screenshots??
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Idk i just do lol. X3 you now the tab trick?
  • Options
    @Fiveme2 Tab trick??
  • Options
    @w0lfaddicti0n yep 'tab trick'. When you want to get a close up of your sims for a screenshot, press the TAB key on your keyboard. It'll allow you to get those upclose and personal shots that make your Sims pop out. Like Fiveme2 did of Danny. It is a handy trick to know especially when taking pictures of babies, toddlers and pets. ~^_^~ hope that helps you out!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Yep its gets closer to the pet or baby. :) almost all of mibe is from the tab trick. Makes good close up pictures :)
  • Options
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 Yes, it did thank you! I'm going to have to try that next for photos haha ^.^
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    RANDOM PERSON....AGAIN

Screenshot_4.jpg
    Early in the morning me and Danny woke up and started bonding.
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    Master Bryce is practicing his writing.I dont know why he does but i guess cause he can??
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    Tif let us out from our little house and she went to her two legged toddler,thats what i hear masters call her,And was teaching her to walk witch she had mastered.
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    After that i went up to her and sniffed her.She reached out and played with my fur,hmm i never felt tiny hands on me...felt weird...but oh well..Masters love her so i have tt love her.
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    This weird human showed up at our door step.Master Bryce greeted him and gave him...candy.I remember trying that candy when i was little..i got sick..never touched that things again..
    Screenshot_12.jpg

Danny asked fr puppies,i told him not tonight..maybe in the morning.

CUTE:3
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    The look on her face!!! :D XD Priceless

Ohhhhh and im gonna make a story about Danny and being a stray :) I just need dogs and a nice looking female for him!! :D If you have a dog you would like to use in the story head to the website for this challenge and put it in on the first page on the bottom!!! Just make sure you put you want the dog in the story :) and if you like a female to be his mate,let me now :)
  • Options
    sophiemcginn671sophiemcginn671 Posts: 35 Member
    OMG That Face!! :D So cute!
  • Options
    I'm gonna need a male soon, could I borrow Danny? and if you need females I've uploaded all of the pups from my challenge so far, they are in my studio you can borrow some of them if you like. You can send Danny via email if you want if you want to put him on the Exchange.