Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~ The Amallais Palace project ~ *WIP* ~ Update

Comments

• Options
    Nora_675Nora_675 Posts: 65 Member
    Thanks, will do. :)
  • Options
    Ok, out of curiosity where is the place to share TS3 creations? Is it still here in creative corner?
  • Options
    6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    edited May 2016
    Nora_675 wrote: »
    Ok, out of curiosity where is the place to share TS3 creations? Is it still here in creative corner?

I guess you can share it all here or make another thread about it. Creative corner is fine! There might be some threads where people can share their work. Let me try find it :relaxed:

Edit: it seems the main thread is for Exchange things only :fearful:
  • Options
    ReddvelvettReddvelvett Posts: 236 Member
    edited May 2016
    OMG Nora......welcome back.I have missed you so,we all have missed you.My laptop is being upgraded so hopefully I have back by the time you upload that beautiful palace. I have not been playing sims 3 But I will gladly play sims 3 again once I have your palace. Could you email me the link...patricia.yarbrough@yahoo.com.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,704 Member

Hello.
    This section of the forums is for sharing Sims 3 creations. You can post your build here :)
  • Options
    Thanks Tom, here is fine. I'll make another thread for it once I get to 30 posts!
  • Options
    Hey Reddvelvett; great to see you again! Ooh; that's exciting; what are you having upgraded?

No problem; I'll send them over. I'm just checking I've included everything. I'd hate for anyone to get that horrible 'missing objects replaced' popup. The game always replaces with the ugliest of proxys!! :D
  • Options
    Thanks Rosemow <3
  • Options
    Hey Reddvelvett; great to see you again! Ooh; that's exciting; what are you having upgraded?

No problem; I'll send them over. I'm just checking I've included everything. I'd hate for anyone to get that horrible 'missing objects replaced' popup. The game always replaces with the ugliest of proxys!! :D

Yes it does hahaha. My speed and graphics so I can really enjoy my large homes.There are some lovely large homes for sims 4 as well.
  • Options
    I did the same! rouble was my graphics card ended up being too new for the game so I had to ferret around in the graphicrules.sgr file to set things right. Thankfully there was a really helpful tutorial online to follow otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue!

I was properly sceptical about the sims 4 when it came out but after having a look at some of the amazing creations posted up here I think I'm going to have to eat my words. The sort of dreamy/ hazy in game look of everything is actually really nice!
  • Options
    Ikr. I thought about that too,the hazy look.Kinda overcast like....hmmm need some weather
  • Options
    Is there no weather in TS4?

I do like how slick everything loks; TS3 looks a little clunkier by comparison. It'll take a lot to move me over though. I have a passionate dislike of loading screens! I really like the open worldiness of TS3. I'm a petrol head so seeing my simmies driving around in Veyron or LFA makes me very happy!
  • Options
    In fact in the build I'm waiting to share I've included 3 very special cars parked on the driveway. I couldn't resist!
  • Options
    Awesome and no weather. Sucks. And yes I also prefer my sims 3for that main reason........they can drive. Can not drive in sims 4 either, yet. There are many features that I prefer in sims 3 that 4 does not have but the building homes is way advanced on 4 than 3...my personal opinion. But weather should have been base game
  • Options
    Well going rest up and prepare for when my comp comes home. Its soooooo wonderful to have you back Nora. <3<3<3<3
  • Options
    I think I'll wait until a few more expansion packs have come out then take the plunge.

Catch you later <3
  • Options
    Really? I can't use emotions either? Pff... off to find 7 more places to post!
  • Options
    Ok, please forgive to pointless post but I think I'm one post away from becoming a member so if I'm going to spam anywhere it might as well be my own thread!!
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hi @Nora_675! So glad to see you here again and really happy to know you finished your building and you became a mom!!!

TS4 is not the game for me so I keep playing TS3 and now that I got TS2 UC and some new mods that make it even better for my taste.

Oh! I gave you some points hoping you become a member soon!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,265 Member

Welcome back Nora! Am so looking forward to seeing pics of your beautiful build :smiley:
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,265 Member

Also congrats on becoming a mom, that's fantastic :smiley:
  • Options
    Hey junceda!

How are you? I got that too; I've not played it yet though. I know I'm going to needs mods but I'm not sure where to start.

Thanks for the points ;)

Hi soocoolsim; thanks :D And thanks for the congrats. Being a Mum is properly amazing. My little boy is just incredible (proud Mummy gushing!).

I'm just working on my screenshots then I can upload. The rooms are smaller than in the original build so it's harder getting the shots without it the dreaded fishbowl effect spoiling them.
  • Options
    6020906060209060 Posts: 433 Member
    edited May 2016
    I hear you! I've been friends with that camera issue since I started building houses. :mrgreen:

Or more like frenemies lol
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    It's actually made feel feel slightly nauseous because the FOV is so odd! :(

Still screenshots taken; just need to crop them to the right size. What is the best size for the forums?
  • Options
    josefine1988josefine1988 Posts: 19 Member
    I am so happy to see that you are back :D Congratulations with your baby! :) I just looked in to this thread for fun, so so happy everything is allright with you :blush:

Look forward to seeing the house again :smiley: