Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could this be?!

sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
GASP!! I took my Sim to the library so that she could read some books for her job, and look! The librarian... Could she be Jacques' (I think that's how you spell it) missing wife?!
03-15-16_34544nbspPM_zpskhdfrbs1.png

I mean, maybe, maybe not... Jacques is an elder now, so shouldn't she be one as well? OR maybe she was much younger than Jacques when they were together.. Who knows?! I think I might make her show up at the house..

EDIT: I went into CAS to give her a makeover and it turns out she is also insane! This is too weird!
IMG-6587.gif
Post edited by sproot on

Comments

• Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Wow, that's really cool, even if it's a coincidence! :)
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    RosemaryThymeRosemaryThyme Posts: 47 Member
    :D That is such a crazy coincidence!
    Origin ID: Rosemary928
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited March 2016
    Wow, she's lost a lot of weight.

EDIT:
    Or maybe gained it since in real life
    Jenny-The-Vixen-Ryan-Main.jpg
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    edited March 2016
    I had my previous save generate an Eleanor Villareal, who was an Elder. I never thought of the connection! I'd been playing that save for weeks before it happened. (Mine was a Detective colleague)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    She could be but she has 2 R's in her name. Jacques Villareal has 1 R
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options

Darn! Oh well :D
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Maybe she's spelling it differently to keep him off the scent...
    "Hey, is that my missing wife??" "Nope, her name has two r's." "Darn. Can't be her, then."
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Hahah, I was just going to write something similar, luthienrising.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    RebcoonRebcoon Posts: 157 Member
    Since when do we have librarians?? I have totally missed that :D
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    So guys, I gave her a complete makeover and thought, "Hey... Maybe she could be like, the next Bella Goth!" Though, no one could ever top Bella Goth, but why the heck not? And so, instead of her color being red like Bella's, it's black. Mysssssssssterious!
    03-15-16_44933nbspPM_zpswsfqz8jh.png

asdfghjkl!
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,007 Member

So, she changed the spelling slightly once she went 'on the lam'? One of my great-grandfather's changed the spelling of his name, because he decided to fight on the side of the North during the Civil War — I'm guessing his family was fighting on the side of the South. Which is really a bad illustration of who was fighting, in the long run. Not all of those living in the South fought on the Rebel side, after all.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,741 Member
    beccz96 wrote: »
    Since when do we have librarians?? I have totally missed that :D

Since the base game. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I have seen townie's last names similar or same as other last names in my game.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2016
    Well they said that we would be able to create a sim of a RL person with the new CAS tool in Sims 4. I have been wanting to create a sim that looks like Ms. Selena Gomez or Ms. Jessica Alba. I think that these really gorgeous ladies in RL will make for some really gorgeous sims in the game. But every time that I try to create a sim that looks like Ms. Gomez or Ms. Alba, they don't seem to come out right in my eyes. :(
    OFT: Does any one know what relation that Martha Villarreal is to Luna Villarreal? I'm thinking that Martha Villarreal is Luna Villarreal's older sister, but I can't be certain. Because Martha Villarreal might be the stepmother to Luna and her little brother.