Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims are having there 16 years of the sims .

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    I've been a simmer since 2001. I finally gave up on 4 but still playing 3. :D Plus SFP gets way too much of my aggravation and money.
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    vqra45vqra45 Posts: 32 Member
    Happy birthday sims! Ive been playing since 2006 and i loved absolutely everything about all the sims games ^-^ <3
  • Options
    quentin612quentin612 Posts: 104 Member
    edited February 2016
    Happy birthday sims! I've been playing since 2003. Let's make this a great year and bring toddlers back.
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    I have played and still have The Sims on play station 2 pulse I have Sims 2 ultimate and all Sims 3 and all Sims 4 so far . I going to show my age because my 14 old grandson plays them to when he's over .
  • Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    Here's a thought, since it's their birthday, maybe we should give them something, besides a hard time, lol

On the contrary, since it's their birthday, mabe they should give us a present!! :) We give them presents every time we buy something with the Sims logo on it!(No matter what the quality) >:)
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    11 years of Simming.....*sigh* where does the time go-you kids get off my lawn! Uh oh I'm getting old. :'(
    Why only put The Sims 4 and its expansions on sale? That's a low blow, nothing else either. Town Life Stuff Pack was given away a few years ago for the anniversary. Too bad they can't come up with something else this year, so much for a sweet sixteen where usually you'd get a car (hah cliches). :p
    The Sims 3, its expansions and stuff packs, The Sims Medieval, and My Sims are not on sale. So many purchases are being missed out on.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    Happy birthday! I have been playing since the start and still love the game <3
    I hope we have many more years to enjoy the sims!
  • Options
    Kat_and_owlKat_and_owl Posts: 5 New Member
    Happy bday! When I looked back on how the Sims looked at the beggining...wow. I cannot believe how far the game developed!
  • Options
    ctroihd1ctroihd1 Posts: 218 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    11 years of Simming.....*sigh* where does the time go-you kids get off my lawn! Uh oh I'm getting old. :'(

hehe Thank you for making me spit coffee all over my monitor! :*
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Happy 16th, Sims! I've been playing Sims since 2005, so I'm a bit of a newcomer. :p

same as me B)

Not really a newcomer though 11 years is a long time and we arrived for the start of the sims 2 B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited February 2016
    Happy16th birthday to the sims team B)

d4d75bf8b80723d25335bcf22564e57c_zpsf081rckx.gif

for family play

CI2Qmc6UsAADD02_zpsl8g5xmki.jpg
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller