Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I miss this..

JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
Anyone else miss making sims be as bad as they can in every aspect? I do. I can't wait for the day that criminals get added back in. At least I hope they do.

masterthief1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    At least with a high enough criminal career level you can pickpocket people in TS4, but I miss finding my kleptos' inventories filled with statues, stereos, and cars. I truly hope they bring back all the NPCs like burglars in a patch and not a "Get to Non-Playables" EP.
  • Options
    At least with a high enough criminal career level you can pickpocket people in TS4, but I miss finding my kleptos' inventories filled with statues, stereos, and cars. I truly hope they bring back all the NPCs like burglars in a patch and not a "Get to Non-Playables" EP.

same.
    and I miss the ominous music that would happen when I was getting robbed. Used to scare the crap out of me haha.
  • Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »

same.
    and I miss the ominous music that would happen when I was getting robbed. Used to scare the crap out of me haha.
    Yes the music is scary and also it's too late to install a burglar alarm!
  • Options
    Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member

same.

Ditto
    I also miss the rewards you'll get from Mr/Mrs Police Officer for being a helpful citizen
    oh and of course having my Sims being frightened or fighting with these naughty Sims ;)
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • Options
    ProximProxim Posts: 189 Member
    I was never really interested in making my Sims bad but the burglars were one of the most hilarious and funniest aspects of the Sims games. The way they were animated back in TS1.. oh old good days :-D
  • Options
    Proxim wrote: »
    I was never really interested in making my Sims bad but the burglars were one of the most hilarious and funniest aspects of the Sims games. The way they were animated back in TS1.. oh old good days :-D

right? They neeeeeeed to bring them back!!
  • Options
    chocolateprojectchocolateproject Posts: 25 Member
    > @Proxim said:
    > I was never really interested in making my Sims bad but the burglars were one of the most hilarious and funniest aspects of the Sims games. The way they were animated back in TS1.. oh old good days :-D

I agree! The burglars were one of the funniest parts of the Sims. Although when I was little, I have distinct memories of having a heart attack every time a burglar came onto the lot in the Sims 1....because of that terrifying music that played whenever it happened.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Anyone else miss making sims be as bad as they can in every aspect? I do. I can't wait for the day that criminals get added back in. At least I hope they do.

I love it! Every neighborhood needs villains. :naughty: I usually make at least one evil, mean-spirited, klepto sim per neighborhood. It keeps things interesting.

The burglars are so funny. I always think it's hilarious when they take something weird, like the toilet paper dispenser (I've had it happen in TS3, LOL). They really should add them back to TS4.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    ProximProxim Posts: 189 Member
    GabbyGirlJ wrote: »
    The burglars are so funny. I always think it's hilarious when they take something weird, like the toilet paper dispenser (I've had it happen in TS3, LOL). They really should add them back to TS4.

I personally think that the most hilarious was when the burglar took a piano, packed it into something that resembled of a trash can bag and ran away.

Because, of course, if I were to rob a house at night with the intention not to wake up anyone I'd definitely go after the heaviest thing around.
  • Options
    LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    Well the funniest thing for me about burglars is that when a me Sim started her own business, the burglar was the first customer! :)
    snapshot_f5c83813_15f14582.jpg
  • Options
    GuillermosquitoGuillermosquito Posts: 10 New Member
    And the TV and frige actually fits on their bag. LOL
  • Options
    HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member

same.

Me too! Haha every time that music started, I felt my heart skip lol.

Sometimes I'd have my klepto sims be nice & return items in the mail. I've had sims join the criminal careers, but never got them up to the point of burgalar.
    Well the funniest thing for me about burglars is that when a me Sim started her own business, the burglar was the first customer! :)
    snapshot_f5c83813_15f14582.jpg

That's so funny!
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • Options
    chocoruchocoru Posts: 61 Member
    gosh the sims 1 looked like it was so much fun
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    @chocoru It was! :)

I love burglars but I rarely get them. :(
  • Options
    lexylongcatlexylongcat Posts: 72 Member
    I love it in the Sims 1 where a robber would come and I would wake up my sim as soon as possible but they'd take forever to wake up and by the time the police came the robber was gone with my TV. :/

this happened about 4 times