Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The future of the Sims 4 interview with Rachel Franklin!

Comments

• Options
    Sanriel85Sanriel85 Posts: 362 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Well I guess that's my cue to leave TS4. Cause apparently this team doesn't know what they're doing.

Of course they dont. Only EA know...
  • Options
    Sanriel85Sanriel85 Posts: 362 Member
    Are you fo real? How exactly did he ruin it?

He doesn't listen to what the player base wants. ;)

Today's Maxis cares for the players and listens to everyone.

Hey Colton, do you work for EA :smiley:
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    Darkling wrote: »
    Yeah, re-read the interview and I think I'm even angrier now.

...oh, and this bit:

GC: OK, thank you. That was very intersting.

RF: No problem, I like that you really get it."

TRANSLATION:

RF: Can't believe he bought it! Sucker!!!!

Not only that, it's implying that the rest of the fans, even the long-time ones, are in the wrong, delusional, etc. for not approving of this vision (of a mobile developer :lol: ).

Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes and yes!
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    PandaORose wrote: »
    Man, while reading the article that the amazing op linked for us to read, thank you btw, you guys just popped up like popcorn! :D

So basically, EA and Maxis don't give a cr.a.p.olla about our feedback, a lot of what fans have asked for won't be in this game, the game seems more successful in Europe, they're going to continue to do their nickle and diming scheme, no toddlers, no open world, the broad does not have a clue what sims games were like before and will not change her plans to the comfort of all fans, the interviewer is very patriotic (Europe, not America, duh!), to hell with fans, the future of this franchise (TS5) will be based on telemetry (you guess have fun with that), and our voices and outcries for diversity was for not.

Wow. All I can say is, I hope for competition, and I hope to see some of you on the TS2 side of the forums ;)

It would appear the game is more successful in Europe. Twice now they have saved a major unveiling for GamesCom, and skipped E3 that happens right around the corner.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    That is something that can change. If TS4 keeps heading in this direction and Paradox makes a life sim that will blow TS4 out of the water, then well bye-bye TS4. ;)

I have a feeling that Paradox will fail on their life simulation game... Something's telling me that they will.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    AmiRijo wrote: »
    Just ignore him. He can suck up to them as much as he wants.

And there is nothing wrong with that... Even though I do not do that. :p
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.