Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This community...

I really love the entire sims 4 community. :)
While yes, we may have our differences but at the end of the day we all come together for the love of our Sims.
I am so glad that I am apart of this forum.
Even though we do have our ups and our downs I really care for ever simmer that is out there. You are all my brothers and sisters in the sims. :)

I am so proud to be apart of this community. I have learned so much from everyone over the years! I still continue to learn. The pure support of everyone is enough. It truly is like a family.
We may fight and throw temper tantrums sometimes but we always hug and make up.
I know the forum has been so divided lately. But, I wanted you all to know that I absolutely love this community and the Sims regardless.

Thank you all for being my fellow sims players and being there when I need help. :)
You are all so awesome!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    Sims fans I think are some of the best gamers they tend to be the coolest and helpful.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    That is really nice to say :):):)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    While we'll probably disagree on the game, some will say it's a masterpiece, I'll say it's mediocre, some will put up their thoughts about it being a pure garbage...

But on the community I do believe we all agree. The community is great and that's why the forum is still alive.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I like this community too. Everyone is nicer here. My last forum I was on (not a Sims one) everyone was really mean and the mods were awful and prioritized on disciplining the wrong people and let regular members access the moderators account and steal people's IP addresses. There's even a tumblr blog dedicated to trash talking other members of the forums. It was horrible.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    I have been on a strict forum before... RuneScape's forum.

You could not say people's names, or face punishment.

You cannot beg/ask for items, or face punishment. (I can somewhat understand this...)

You cannot sell in-game items with real cash, or face severe punishment. (I can understand this...)

You cannot discuss bots/macros, or face severe punishment. (I can understand this...)

You cannot complain, or face punishment.

You cannot use asterisks (*), in terms of roleplaying or anything else, or face punishment.

If you post in the wrong section, it is deleted without warning and not moving it to the right section.

You cannot troll/flame-bait, or face severe punishments.

You cannot start debates - religious, etc. - or face punishment.

The forums that I like the most is the Sims and Bethesda's; most are not strict and everyone's nice.

Not sure if RuneScape's forum is like this today; I haven't been on it in like years. :D
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    JadeIredaleJadeIredale Posts: 96 Member
    I have been on a strict forum before... RuneScape's forum.

You could not say people's names, or face punishment.

You cannot beg/ask for items, or face punishment. (I can somewhat understand this...)

You cannot sell in-game items with real cash, or face severe punishment. (I can understand this...)

You cannot discuss bots/macros, or face severe punishment. (I can understand this...)

You cannot complain, or face punishment.

You cannot use asterisks (*), in terms of roleplaying or anything else, or face punishment.

If you post in the wrong section, it is deleted without warning and not moving it to the right section.

You cannot troll/flame-bait, or face severe punishments.

You cannot start debates - religious, etc. - or face punishment.

The forums that I like the most is the Sims and Bethesda's; most are not strict and everyone's nice.

Not sure if RuneScape's forum is like this today; I haven't been on it in like years. :D

RUNESCAPE LOL! I remember years ago 2006-2009 that was my jam. I looked recently the other day on the forums, it is a mess.
    iqkbd3.jpg
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    RUNESCAPE LOL! I remember years ago 2006-2009 that was my jam. I looked recently the other day on the forums, it is a mess.

It isn't a mess. RuneScape is improving.

Jagex cares more about its community and players, than money.

o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

It's so wonderful that you're having fun and are loving the Community.
    I've loved the Sims Community since TS2 BBS... It took a little while to like TS3 and now I'm loosing my love for it even more. I used to love being here (Sims forum) and now I try to not sign in. It's a new era for me.
    Why_zpsqbjworsc.png
  • Options
    HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    i do like some of you. i don't want to meet any of you in real life... but i'm shy.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Ugh, group hug?
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Group HUG!

GroupHug_zpsf566af1f.png
  • Options
    policeofficerswifepoliceofficerswife Posts: 347 Member
    Hugs for everyone!!! :)
  • Options
    > @Colton147147 said:
    > I have been on a strict forum before... RuneScape's forum.
    >
    > You could not say people's names, or face punishment.
    >
    > You cannot beg/ask for items, or face punishment. (I can somewhat understand this...)
    >
    > You cannot sell in-game items with real cash, or face severe punishment. (I can understand this...)
    >
    > You cannot discuss bots/macros, or face severe punishment. (I can understand this...)
    >
    > You cannot complain, or face punishment.
    >
    > You cannot use asterisks (*), in terms of roleplaying or anything else, or face punishment.
    >
    > If you post in the wrong section, it is deleted without warning and not moving it to the right section.
    >
    > You cannot troll/flame-bait, or face severe punishments.
    >
    > You cannot start debates - religious, etc. - or face punishment.
    >
    > The forums that I like the most is the Sims and Bethesda's; most are not strict and everyone's nice.
    >
    > Not sure if RuneScape's forum is like this today; I haven't been on it in like years. :D

You are on the Bethesda forums? What is your username?

Anyways, I think most of us can agree that simmers here are pretty chill, nice, and overall we all like each other and are willing to help out.
  • Options
    HappyGirlHappyGirl Posts: 36 Member
    This is great!! So much negativity on here sometimes its nice to see something kind! I too love the sims community and have gotten so much useful information and ideas from you creative lovely people, keep it up!!
  • Options
    AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
    Awww, feel the love! hugs.gif
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    I love the community too :) I'm very blessed to have met a lot of lovely people here and I firmly believe most simmers are nice people :)
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    While yes, we may have our differences but at the end of the day we all come together for the love of our Sims.
    Even though we do have our ups and our downs I really care for ever simmer that is out there. You are all my brothers and sisters in the sims. :)

I am so proud to be apart of this community. I have learned so much from everyone over the years! I still continue to learn. The pure support of everyone is enough. It truly is like a family.
    I know the forum has been so divided lately. But, I wanted you all to know that I absolutely love this community and the Sims regardless.

Thank you all for being my fellow sims players and being there when I need help. :)

It's the simmers that think, & act like you, that keep me from completely giving up on the forums.
    It's nice to see posts like this. :)
    (now all I need is my migraine to stop splitting my head open today, and my day will be a bit better)
    *refreshments for everyone... sorry there's only coffee or punch, for now* :*
    245lvo2.png
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    I really love the sim's community as well, thank you for taking your time to appreciate it too :)
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    I love being a "simmer" and "simming" :love:
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    You know what's best about the community? We understand the love and commitment for the sims where others may think we are daft for it! :)
  • Options
    > @sparkfairy1 said:
    > You know what's best about the community? We understand the love and commitment for the sims where others may think we are daft for it! :)

This, simmers seem to understand each other for the most part and understand our love for the Sims.
  • Options
    ShadowSixxShadowSixx Posts: 154 Member
    I love it too, love sharing stories and screenshots of our sims and sharing our game play experiences with the game.
    giphy.gif
  • Options

It's the simmers that think, & act like you, that keep me from completely giving up on the forums.
    It's nice to see posts like this. :)
    (now all I need is my migraine to stop splitting my head open today, and my day will be a bit better)
    *refreshments for everyone... sorry there's only coffee or punch, for now* :*
    245lvo2.png

Really hope your head gets better soon! I have severe migraines all the time!! Feel better!! :)
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!?!?!?!? No but seriously though I guess areas of the community are nice and others nightmarish but that is the same as any community.

*HUGS*
  • Options
    I will always have a special place in my heart for this community. :) I am proud to be a simmer! :)