Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done with your premades?

So recently to try and get into the sims 4 (and it worked somewhat) I started to play some of the premades rotationally. I moved the Goths, Calientes, Don Lothario, The Pancakes and my own CAS family into the rich part of Newcrest and kind of played it out like a soap opera. I don't particularly like the grind of the game as its very boring and repetitive (skill building and careers) so I didn't focus too much on them and actually a lot changed really fast. Here is what happened with my premades so far.

Bella and Mortimer had another son named Edward and were generally happily married for a time. That is until Mortimer had an affair with Dina and she got pregnant. This led to a mysterious fire in the Goth house, killing Bella. This conveniently cleared the way for Dina to marry Mortimer and move into the Goth house. Dina is now married and expecting her second child with Mortimer who is getting quiet old. Meanwhile Cassandra aged up to an adult and moved out as soon as Dina moved in. She lives with her Boyfriend (the son from my cas family) and wants to be a musician. Both Edward and Alexander are now teens and can't wait to move out as they don't get a long with their new "step mom"

Nina Caliente married Don Lothario and had two kids. Not much happened besides Nina making enemies all over the neighbourhood and Don making hanky panky all over the neighbourhood. Eventually Nina had enough once Don impregnated the maid and she got a divorce. She and her two kids are now living with her mother in a mansion in Newcrest. (One of my favourite houses I built)

The pancakes have been one of my favourite families to play (and made me crave a generation style expansion pack) Nothing dramatic happened with them. Elisa joined the business career and made her way to middle management. Bob got a few promotions in the culinary career plus caught the work out bug and got really buff. They are expecting their 3rd child together.

I didnt really take and pictures but when I am playing next I will take some and post them here.

So what have you done with your premades? (besides ignore them/delete them) Feel free to post pics as well

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    edited August 2015
    I deleted my premades (always have), but I'm actually spending today adding a number of them back in! I've been playing a mostly-Celebrity world and have also been building houses in Newcrest, and now I have lots of houses to fill. The only premade in my game before was Amber, who I'd downloaded from the Gallery. Today I'm adding back in Bob Pancakes (he just moved in with Bill Murray - they have a Party House), Miss Crumplebottom (from the Gallery), the Newbies (also from the Gallery), and some or all of the Sims 4 Goths, Sims 4 Don Lothario, an earlier Sims version of the Caliente sisters, Ned Whalen, the Curious Brothers, and Johnny Zest. Maybe the Sims 4 Roommates household, too. I love the idea of having these Sims all in town with my Celebs when the new social groups system comes in with the next EP. The Goths might move to "Europe" then, though.

In my other, non-Celebrity, game, I left a lot of the premades but let them age and die, except the Landgraabs; I kept them going, nonplayed, to keep the bloodline in town for potential marriage material for my own more everyday Sims' descendants. I haven't played that save in months, though, and might just start a new non-Celeb save someday instead.

EDIT: Bob Pancakes and Amber are my favorite Maxis-made Sims 4 Sims!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Is Pancakes the same as Bob Newbie?
  • Options
    kathrynmarienkathrynmarien Posts: 239 Member
    I don't typically play with pre-mades, but my own sims tend to have affairs and procreate with them (to keep their genetics going). One of my sims "tried for baby" with Bella Goth. She called a few days later to let him know he had a new daughter named Dallas. I moved her into his household and she just aged up--and she is GORGEOUS! Definitely within the Top 5 prettiest sims I've had born in-game.
  • Options
    Lindsmd113Lindsmd113 Posts: 196 Member
    edited August 2015
    I recently began playing Malcolm landgraab who is an elder and decided to have him be a creepy old guy who hits on younger women. He recently married a pretty townie is who I decided is a gold digger and sugar baby. She accidentally got impregnated from him and while he is at work she spends time with her bf.

Edited for grammar
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I would hate to see the premades getting replaced by randomly generated townies, so I'm gonna try to change between them and my own family.

So far both Olivia and Alexander has aged up to teenagers. I'm going to give them a makeover and then get them together... I have no idea with the rest :(
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    UltraUltra Posts: 826 Member
    Here are some pics

Katrina, Nina and her two Children
    [img][/img]rbe3ph.jpg

Mortimer, A pregnant Nina and their daughter as well as Alexander and Edward
    [img][/img]e13ktg.jpg

Cassandra and her Boyfriend
    [img][/img]5cftle.jpg

The Pancakes
    [img][/img]dovrjn.jpg

Bonus Image:

Me Nina finally setting setting Bella on fire (by far the biggest challenge of this game)
    [img][/img]166hhld.png

Bonus Bonus Image:

Cassandra wants to be an entertainer. She came home from work like this one day (I added the crude censors). That wasn't the kind of entertainment I had in mind.

t7deer.jpg

• Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    Deleted them all except for the Goths :smiley:
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Delete the Premades?! What you talkin' 'bout, Willis? :D

Seriously, they are so fun.

Does this forum have sections for specific themed screenshots? If so, I wanna go there and start a Premades topic.

Wait, Bill Murray is on the gallery?! Back in... a while...
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited August 2015
    I play them sometimes on rotation. Goths of course are still my favorite. Caliente's I give a makeover to make them look more like the Sims 2 versions. I don't like the look of them really in the Sims 4. Pancakes still don't feel like the Newbie family to me.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited August 2015
    I kept the Goths, the Calientes, and the Pancakes but deleted everyone else that came with the game. I haven't played with any of them yet though.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    We usually keep them; they'll legitimize themselves in due time just like any other family that would be placed there and become fun to mess with in due time. I do agree with @Ultra; the game can get repetitive with the careers and constantly seeking the higher pay due to the bills rising exponentially.

Considering I happened to spot this, @luthienrising, would you be happening to download our Ms. Crumplebottom? It crossed my mind that this one was done a while ago.
    mrscrumplebottom1_by_rvu-d82bauj.png
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Off to see whose Crumplebottom it was that I downloaded :)

UPDATE: Mine's by someone 10hif9s, but I didn't look very far - I took the first one I found who actually looked enough like her. Yours looks fab! Do you have a link?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Remade them into things I wanted them to look like.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I love the TS4 premades! In previous games I always deleted them because I thought they looked awful but these ones I've kept. I even downloaded the rest of the sims featured in the promotional images and videos from the gallery.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    My pre-mades are always untouched :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member

UPDATE: Mine's by someone 10hif9s, but I didn't look very far - I took the first one I found who actually looked enough like her. Yours looks fab! Do you have a link?

Sadly, I can't link to the online gallery from here. (The site goes to an empty link when I try.) But our ID is KyrNolan on Origin, so hopefully you'll stop by and see it.

(Means I also have to start recreating again.)
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I want a Crumblebottom!
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    ENolan wrote: »

Sadly, I can't link to the online gallery from here. (The site goes to an empty link when I try.) But our ID is KyrNolan on Origin, so hopefully you'll stop by and see it.

(Means I also have to start recreating again.)

• Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Alexander Goth is the only one left in my game. He is married to my original families oldest daughter and they have 2 children.
  • Options
    EiszimmerEiszimmer Posts: 969 Member
    I delete them in my themed neighborhoods, otherwise I leave them intact in my other games.
  • Options
    Kay8OrangeKay8Orange Posts: 291 Member
    I usually don't even play or make my sims interact with premades. I don't know why, but I've always just stuck to what I created and that is that. Thanks to the culling issue I downright deleted them all in my game, but I managed to find a way to save The Goths and Johnny Zest to my library and I've been keeping them there until I want to bring them back into the game. However I might start a new save just to play the premades to see what it's like.
  • Options
    VertiquoVertiquo Posts: 22 Member
    A lot of times, my sims have kids with premades. I've played with them a little, but I just had kids with Bella Goth. She had triplets naturally. Goodness.
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    I have to admit, I tend to leave the pre-made families too. I've played a little with the Calientes and given all of the pre-made sims a makeover, but the only one I've played is Alexander Goth because he married one of the sons in my family. They now have twins :)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Haven't really played the pre-mades, but Bob and Eliza live right across the street so they come over a lot to visit my Sims. If I'd thought about it earlier I might have had them have a kid or two -- guess I could go ahead and give them a daughter for my Sims' son to get to know.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Xlarge_HamsterXlarge_Hamster Posts: 7 New Member
    I made all of them pregnant, got a really high-skilled doctor, and delivered babies!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top