The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG YOU CAN MEET NEW SIMS! :D

WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
Guys did you hear? WE CAN MEET SIMS IN GET TOGETHER!!!!!!! AREN'T YOU EXCITED? You can finally SEE THEM IN THE WORLD WALKING AND ALL THAT STUFF!!!!! It's something we never had before right? Pshh...EA step up your game with the descriptions -_-
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
Post edited by Wulfsimmer on

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,725 Member
    Hahaha, exactly! XD Their descriptions are so vague.

But I think they meant to say that your sims will meet new people who just joined the club (if your sim isn't the leader). So basically, the player doesn't get to choose who your sims will hang out with unless you created that club yourself.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hahaha, exactly! XD Their descriptions are so vague.

But I think they meant to say that your sims will meet new people who just joined the club (if your sim isn't the leader). So basically, the player doesn't get to choose who your sims will hang out with unless you created that club yourself.

But what you just said has absolutely no relation to the description that was written :p

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,094 Member
    But they're from Windenburg there just something about those Sims from Windenburg.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    But they're from Windenburg there just something about those Sims from Windenburg.

OHH I AM SO EXCITED THEY HAVE THAT EUROPEAN SIMILISH ACCENT :D....... -_-

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I know, right? And thanks to culling, they'll be all new all the time. Don't delay. Better make your move now on the cute sim at the rave, because tomorrow she'll be gone forever! :|
  • Options
    DilaxerDilaxer Posts: 270 Member
    OMG! Are you kidding meee??? you CAN FINALLY MEET SIMS?!@ :D I wanted this so bad since never!! :D I can't wait till i see all of them being culled and never seen again after just my first day of playing! :D I'm so exited!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    Guys did you hear? WE CAN MEET SIMS IN GET TOGETHER!!!!!!! AREN'T YOU EXCITED? You can finally SEE THEM IN THE WORLD WALKING AND ALL THAT STUFF!!!!! It's something we never had before right? Pshh...EA step up your game with the descriptions -_-
    What they mean is you can meet new premade sims from the new world. That's all that means.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    It's a shame that the info about this pack is so hidden. They did a bad job at explaining what it's all about.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    What they mean is you can meet new premade sims from the new world. That's all that means.

Which is stupid! New pre-made sims WOW this is the biggest feature in the world! We don't care if they made sims IT ISN'T AN EXCLUSIVE OR A NEW FEATURE in the expansion pack... -.-
    Post edited by Wulfsimmer on

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 23 Member
    @Wulfsimmer That GIF is hilarious. Someone described the event to me but I thought they were pulling my leg. EA are trying too hard, or lack thereof.
  • Options
    ant_pouça_atkant_pouça_atk Posts: 32 Member
    i'm so excited! my poor sim has just been at home alone, crying and eating tofu dogs while watching the same cooking show for months.
  • Options
    domokun2345domokun2345 Posts: 266 Member

Which is stupid! New pre-made sims WOW this is the biggest feature in the world! We don't care if they made sims IT ISN'T AN EXCLUSIVE OR NEW FEATURE in the expansion pack... -.-

I agree, It isn't the biggest feature in the world. They could've removed it because it wasnt exclusive but they didnt. I'm glad they made new premades however.
    tumblr_msndau7MBI1qm19jyo1_500.gif
  • Options

Which is stupid! New pre-made sims WOW this is the biggest feature in the world! We don't care if they made sims IT ISN'T AN EXCLUSIVE OR NEW FEATURE in the expansion pack... -.-

I agree, It isn't the biggest feature in the world. They could've removed it because it wasnt exclusive but they didnt. I'm glad they made new premades however.

They should I mean the last thing is we get a world with no sims then it is the collapse of EA >:)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    GRIMMY wrote: »
    @Wulfsimmer That GIF is hilarious. Someone described the event to me but I thought they were pulling my leg. EA are trying too hard, or lack thereof.

:p I found it cool the last time then people started saying how it was stupid and useless and now I agree with them :p

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I'm in the hype train for meeting new sims
    This is my favorite core feature of Get Together!!
    can't wait to meet them this will be so fuuun!!1! #yourule
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member

That get culled....
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,725 Member

Which is stupid! New pre-made sims WOW this is the biggest feature in the world! We don't care if they made sims IT ISN'T AN EXCLUSIVE OR A NEW FEATURE in the expansion pack... -.-

No. They said in the interview is like you're meeting new sims with the same interests not just pre-made ones. I'm wondering what would happen if the sims in your club gets culled tho... Hmmm.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    They needed to change the marketing department lol
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    Every time I hear something new...I get less excited about EVER buying this game.