Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone notice the similarity?

BRrwIF3CcAAxzur.png
-vs-

11825931_929149267127987_2587055216225741660_n.jpg?oh=56fcc70b176f5a189784c8434c8311c2&oe=565739FB

Between the style of houses I mean. ;)

Comments

• Options
    MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    ?????????
    Where did u get this photo?
    giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I'm pretty sure it's the same thing. The pictures from that world were practically the same thing they showed in the trailer imo
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,067 Member
    ?????????
    Where did u get this photo?

See UI

Olympus
  • Options
    pinkknight1006pinkknight1006 Posts: 792 Member
    I thought it had look familiar but couldn't remember where I saw it too.
    p.gifi.gifn.gifk.gifk.gifn.gifi.gifg.gifh.gift.gif
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    There is ONE thing I want this expansion for. To recreate my 'The Tudor Tavern' build from TS3. However, I won't be buying it just for that. I'm hoping that they actually tell us the point of this EP and it's main features in the coming days. If they have nothing more than a new woohoo location and world then I doubt I'll be buying it (and I've never passed up an EP before).
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    PhantomflexPhantomflex Posts: 3,607 Member
    I recognized the similarities right away and was trying to find it, but you've found it.
  • Options
    TreelifeCreationTreelifeCreation Posts: 401 Member
    Yeah, I noticed that. I'm 90% sure some of the early Sims 4 official screenshots/renders had the town as well in it. So while I think the new town is beautiful, I kinda wish they had just given to us in the base game or in one of the early free patches.
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,492 Member
    It's kinda like how they used the same layouts from Willow Creek to create Newcrest! lol
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Maybe the theme of this pack is "get together". Get together all the stuff that was in development before the game was released (and didn't have time to put in the final version of the game) and put it in a EP. Hopefully after this they will focus on what the fans are asking (cities, family stuff, etc.)
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,417 Member
    edited August 2015
    There were some other pictures of this city too (but in sims 4 style), maybe around Newcrest release. I had been hoping it would make it to the game :) Reminds me of Veronaville Sims 2.
  • Options
    RebcoonRebcoon Posts: 157 Member
    edited August 2015
    I hope they soon can leave the Olympus ideas on a shelf and rethink content for the sims. Because the Olympus ideas are apparently not going so good

Please? Leave it now and start over. Its going down hill, and fast
  • Options
    Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    Wow that the test world that all the gurus said was a test world they deleted and was never going to use lies they tell us
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    beccz96 wrote: »
    I hope they soon can leave the Olympus ideas on a shelf and rethink content for the sims. Because the Olympus ideas are apparently not going so good

Please? Leave it now and start over. Its going down hill, and fast

That's what you get when you Mrs.Facebook running a PC game....
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Seeing as they've had this world for 2 years now, I am very disappointed they chose a European themed town for a nightlife expansion pack.