Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I still havent understand what ''Get Together'' is about

John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
Yes I still havent understan.. I mean outdoor retreat is about camping,get to work about active carrers/retails,spa day about spa , get together??
xyIcMqt.png

Comments

• Options
    DilaxerDilaxer Posts: 270 Member
    It's about getting together.
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I'm not sure what the theme is either and at this point in time I don't really care anymore.
    He/Him
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited August 2015
    It's about this Party Hostel idea that Americans, Australian and British YA have about Europe basically.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Party in Europe. Closets and beaches. Right now it sounds like a mess which combines many ideas which should have been individually developed for a fuller experience (like Euro vacation, college life, nightlife).
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    I sai this on a previous thread, but it's relevant here as well. The get together idea could have been amazing,

Forr me get together should be about different group activities.

Baby showers, kids parties, prom
    Sports teams or sporting activities that require more than one person, like swingball, tag etc
    Family events, barbeques, picnics, familt reunions

So much scope for together time for all ages, yet they just focus on YA partying. :(
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    Dilaxer wrote: »
    It's about getting together.
    I have seen the trailer 5-6 times and see it carefully and I feel its about activities and like life as a german xD
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    It's about partying with your bros, being obsessed with your appearance, and taking lots of selfies.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Apparently you can join clubs. Kinda like TS2: Freetime?
    Explore a new world, get together for exciting group activities, and join new clubs in The Sims 4 Get Together Expansion Pack, available November 2015!
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    ManateeManatee Posts: 15 New Member
    Don't worry, no one else does either.
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Uh, get together with your buds or family at the pub? The lake? The dance club? The town? The beach? Get together with a sweet little old lady at the pub in the closet in town because why not?

How are people missing this? Just because it's not what you wanted doesn't make it hard to understand. People need to be a little more mature about this. Almost everyone here is acting just as embarrassing as that stage dance party was.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,492 Member
    "Get Together" is about content and features that should've been included with the "Luxury Party" stuff pack.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    Manatee wrote: »

I'm not even sure Ea know what they're doing anymore. Perhaps it's a competition to release more content than sims 3, which revolves around partying and YAs.
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    kovu0207 wrote: »
    Manatee wrote: »

I'm not even sure Ea know what they're doing anymore. Perhaps it's a competition to release more content than sims 3, which revolves around partying and YAs.

It looks like a good expansion and I already think that sims 4 expansions are better than the sims 3 (my opinion) ..
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    RebcoonRebcoon Posts: 157 Member
    edited August 2015
    "Get Together" is about content and features that should've been included with the "Luxury Party" stuff pack.

This is so true

Or a gamepack? Either way it should definitely not have been a expansionspack, because we already have this. Nothing new, nothing exciting
  • Options

It looks like a good expansion and I already think that sims 4 expansions are better than the sims 3 (my opinion) ..

I agree that the European town looks nice, but how exactly is it an expansion pack? What does it really add? It looks like the focus is more partying and hanging out with friends, and we have that already.

kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    sparkler_rosesparkler_rose Posts: 466 Member
    It's about get togethers with your friends, hanging out. A day at the lake, a rave, a pub, all places where you would go with friends, or meet up with them
  • Options
    EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    I initially thought it'd be a bit like TS3: Generations but I guess I was wrong.
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • Options
    It's about get togethers with your friends, hanging out. A day at the lake, a rave, a pub, all places where you would go with friends, or meet up with them

But you can already meet up with friends, the park, clubs, work etc. I just don't see enough scope for an entire Ep on the theme.
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    bioshockbarbieebioshockbarbiee Posts: 56 Member
    I for one actually dig this idea.
  • Options
    KyationeKyatione Posts: 187 Member
    It's about this Party Hostel idea that Americans, Australian and British YA have about Europe basically.

Funny....shouldn't British YA actually know what's going on in Europe.....

• Options
    kovu0207 wrote: »

I agree that the European town looks nice, but how exactly is it an expansion pack? What does it really add? It looks like the focus is more partying and hanging out with friends, and we have that already.

I think we just have to wait...I think the trailer doesnt show everything that this expansion is going to have like get to work trailer I mean get to work have aliens but there arent in the trailer.. So we must wait..
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Kyatione wrote: »

Most of British YA go to Europe for the Party Hostel thing too unfortunately...lol
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Yes I still havent understan.. I mean outdoor retreat is about camping,get to work about active carrers/retails,spa day about spa , get together??

Same, please explain.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    Kyatione wrote: »

Not necessarily. At least, those of us in England have to dodge the rain a lot more than, for example those in Southern France.
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • Options
    taatelimiestaatelimies Posts: 105 Member
    No one knows what it's about because there's no focus, no new theme. It seems pointless.
    Origin ID: pinkb4tman | PSN: otttoe