Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dishwashers are FREE!

Comments

• Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    Karma wrote: »
    @simgirl1010

Well, we're not getting them for free, are we?

I don't know? I thought you'd seen some info. Are they included in this stuff pack?

No, if you read my comment, you'd see that I ended the sentence with a question mark. So it wasn't a statement. I assumed that we weren't being given trash compactors for free, cause then they would've mentioned that along with dish washers. That seems logic to me though. Then again, logic seems to be something out of this world for me, cause I just learnt that "everybody" is using the LOL button as a dislike button. So take my thoughts with a pinch of salt, please!

WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    ArielDelphinusArielDelphinus Posts: 628 Member
    OMG ty ty ty....but please let there be trash compactors...I would even be happy if we could put the trash cans in the counters (LOL I keep my trash can in the counter with my kitchen sink).
    “Because if you don't stand up for the stuff you don't like, when they come for the stuff you do like, you've already lost.”
    ― Neil Gaiman
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,300 Member
    @simgirl1010

Well, we're not getting them for free, are we?

I don't know? I thought you'd seen some info. Are they included in this stuff pack?

No, if you read my comment, you'd see that I ended the sentence with a question mark. So it wasn't a statement. I assumed that we weren't being given trash compactors for free, cause then they would've mentioned that along with dish washers. That seems logic to me though. Then again, logic seems to be something out of this world for me, cause I just learnt that "everybody" is using the LOL button as a dislike button. So take my thoughts with a pinch of salt, please!

OK. Got it. :)
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Glad that dishwasher is free. I have no intention to buy any stuff pack until they are on like 50% discount :) would rather put on my money game packs which come with more premium items
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Then again, logic seems to be something out of this world for me, cause I just learnt that "everybody" is using the LOL button as a dislike button.

What? I hope not. That would be ever so awful. I certainly have been using it to chuckle, but I'm new here. I did read there was once a dislike button, but there is always "Ignore" in my thought. I will take it will a grain.

Sorry for OT, please continue celebrating!
  • Options
    I just love the days when new content is announced! So much anticipation! :p
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,942 Member
    RosiaMia_ wrote: »
    You know you're a sim addict when you're over excited about a dish washer being added lol

Toddlers will give me heart attack :#
    Yeah, I hear you. The thought of dishwashers brought tears to my eyes. I have no idea what'll happen when toddlers are announced. Most likely, I'll faint dead away. LOL

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimmieLuverSimmieLuver Posts: 32 Member
    I am very excited for this stuff pack! I just hope the ice cream maker isn't the size of a truck, though :p
  • Options
    KyationeKyatione Posts: 187 Member
    I just learnt that "everybody" is using the LOL button as a dislike button. So take my thoughts with a pinch of salt, please!
    @Karma
    No, I actually use the LOL button for funny comments. If I don't like the comment I just scroll past it or give my opinion 'in words' as another comment.

P.S. - And if you aren't actually referring to everybody then maybe you should use a different word and ditch the quotations.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,658 Member
    edited July 2015
    "Oh, and before you start to worry about all the dirty dishes these new creations will make, you should know about something else. The week before The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff releases, a dishwasher will be added to The Sims 4 for free** in an Update for all players!"

>>thesims.com/en_GB/news/cool-kitchen-stuff-coming-soon
    I've been off for a little bit, so I didn't know about the new kitchen stuff; gone to oogle info. Thanks a bunch. :)
  • Options
    AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
    I think it's so awesome that they're releasing dishwashers to everyone for free and not making it a stuff pack exclusive.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited July 2015
    I wouldn't say it makes you a Sims addict, but I do admire EA's marketing department. Apparently this strategy works for many. In the meantime I sit here, flabbergasted.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Better excitement than anger like some of these brooding simmers hanging around, lol.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Flabbergasted, not angry. And it's for free. That excitement is not ;) But I'm glad you're glad.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    So, what else is in the dishwasher patch? Are we going to get, in addition to aformentioned dishwashers...

Off topic: Henry Cavill Hot Like Fire range? @SimStaffGabriel Easy Bake Oven? Mega-sized microwave? Beauty and the Breeze refrigerator? :sweat_smile:

On topic: Because everything else (food processor, ice cream maker and maybe the trash compactor, for examples) seem to only be coming in the stuff pack.
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    What? I hope not. That would be ever so awful. I certainly have been using it to chuckle, but I'm new here. I did read there was once a dislike button, but there is always "Ignore" in my thought. I will take it will a grain.

Sorry for OT, please continue celebrating!

It was just a random "queen bee" who decided it. Then I questioned her, but then came a chain of others who all agreed with her...uhm...logic. So apparently, some of us are in the wrong, cause we shouldn't use the LOL button for funny comments. Cause according to "queen bee", nobody does, but instead uses it show that they disagree. They're kinda ruining it and now someone keeps LOL'ing every comment I make, as a demonstration.

@Kyatione When I used the term everybody with quotations, I did it correctly. It was to highlight that certain individuals made it clear that it was used for other reasons, than it's actual purpose. Other than that, I agree with you.

Not meaning to derail the thread though.

WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I love that the ice cream maker gives unusual abilities. I wonder what they are. And glad dishwashers are coming for free
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Hello everyone! Popping in again, please remember to stay on topic started by the OP.
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Flabbergasted, not angry. And it's for free. That excitement is not ;) But I'm glad you're glad.

Oh, I wasn't referring to you darling.
  • Options
    Cesal95Cesal95 Posts: 298 Member
    Finally dishwashers! and for free :) maybe this indicates that if toddlers return they will be in a patch :smiley: excited!
    PoroLoL_zpset4qfym5.gif
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    I'm a little worried sims will be obsessed with the ice cream maker just like the one from the TS3 Store. :#
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    I'm a little worried sims will be obsessed with the ice cream maker just like the one from the TS3 Store. :#

Lol, forgot all about that. I would put one in the park and it would draw so many sims! Long, long lines of simmers waiting for ice cream.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member

Now I'm scared all of my sims will autonomously gain huge amounts of weight from it :( lol
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,519 Member
    Oh man, that ice cream looks so good!
  • Options
    Letty91Letty91 Posts: 432 Member

Now I'm scared all of my sims will autonomously gain huge amounts of weight from it :( lol

lol - exactly what would happen to me if I owned an ice cream maker :p
    Dear EA/Maxis,
    I am incredibly disappointed with the lack of answers provided by you in regards to issues and bugs with TS4.
    I will not be purchasing anything more from you until a proper venue for dialogue is opened.

Sincerely,
    A concerned simmer