Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will someone please help me?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    rainbow_bridge_with_poem-713x456.jpg

I wanted to share this with you hon, because I saw it once while looking for something else. **Hugs**

That is so beautiful, thank you so much. I am crying now just from that because I hope it is true. You are such a kind person thank you again for your support.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    No problem hon. **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    Jen1129Jen1129 Posts: 267 Member
    ((( Hugs ))) I am so sorry for your loss. I know what you're going through as I just lost one of my fur babies on May 16 to cancer as well. The emotions are still raw. The other day, I was sitting at my computer and just broke down in tears for no reason. It's like, even when my mind is preoccupied, my heart still misses her. I'm at the point where I am at least able to smile sometimes when I think of her or find her squeaky toy under the bed or stumble across a picture of her.

I know it's hard. I think we know going in that we'll outlive our pets but we don't think about it. And, even after losing them we know we'd do it all over again even if it means bearing this pain at their loss because the journey along the way is so worth it. Unconditional love is a miracle wrapped in fur :) .

I hope you will smile soon ((( hugs again ))).
  • Options
    jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    Jen1129 wrote: »
    ((( Hugs ))) I am so sorry for your loss. I know what you're going through as I just lost one of my fur babies on May 16 to cancer as well. The emotions are still raw. The other day, I was sitting at my computer and just broke down in tears for no reason. It's like, even when my mind is preoccupied, my heart still misses her. I'm at the point where I am at least able to smile sometimes when I think of her or find her squeaky toy under the bed or stumble across a picture of her.

I know it's hard. I think we know going in that we'll outlive our pets but we don't think about it. And, even after losing them we know we'd do it all over again even if it means bearing this pain at their loss because the journey along the way is so worth it. Unconditional love is a miracle wrapped in fur :) .

I hope you will smile soon ((( hugs again ))).

Thank you so much, your kind words help. It has just been so difficult, I haven't been sleeping or eating well and I am trying to at least move forward because I know I will never truly move on because he was just so unique and special. He did get to have the best last two days a dog could have, we went to the beach and he got to eat anything he wanted. He was so happy. I am so sorry for your loss but I do agree with you I would do it all again even if it meant the same outcome. I hope you get to a point where her memory brings only smiles. **Hugs**