Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    kensgirl73 wrote: »
    I cheated (ok, well technically half of what I'm doing isn't in the rules b/c I tend to make challenges my own rather then go strictly by the book LOL) and got the mod that decreases the time for pregnancies. If I'm stuck with singles then I'm not going to be stuck waiting 3 days to have each one LOL
    I also removed the fertile trait. So far no difference, and she's now only having boys. Ugh

What do you do if you have a baby already in the house? Do you age him/her before she goes into labor?

Nope. I only age the babies when I get the notification its their birthday.
  • Options
    Loreta PierceLoreta Pierce Posts: 17 New Member
    edited May 2015
    I JUST got my first triplets! Octavia, Holland and Cailyn. This generation is going great, I had twins three times and now triplets, no fertile trait! My matriarch is a twin, does this have something to do with it?
  • Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    My 2nd generation finally started. Yesterday I got Selina pregnant for the very first time and I still can't get over her pretty looks. She has the perfectionist, cheerful and foodie trait which aren't horrible at all. Also she wants to master the mixology skill as aspiration. Tonight I'll upload my pictures
  • Options
    I JUST got my first triplets! Octavia, Holland and Cailyn. This generation is going great, I had twins three times and now triplets, no fertile trait! My matriarch is a twin, does this have something to do with it?

I think it does. I have a Sim family that has had twins since the first generation born in game. Ice even used heirs that weren't twins and still had twins. I def think its in family genes somehow.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    It is a shame the mod to lock doors doesn't work for me. I guess I will keep having kids bumping into the nursery now.

Btw, picture spam, one of the empty rooms upstairs is now a kids playroom.
    Kitchen/open living space:
    iB3qkZb.png
    Matriach bedroom,bathroom and nursery, in this picture the nursery is still Selina's room:
    O6KeAe9.jpg
    Upstairs, kids rooms, the empty room in the left corner is now a playroom and the other empty room is still to be made into a bathroom:
    kFUjv6m.png
    Upstairs, teens rooms and a bathroom:
    S5Ec5br.png
    The house, I know, I should add more windows, but bills ugh should be paid first
    uo86bam.jpg
    I just found this one cute, all the kids making their homework, their names starting with the teens: Jules-Pierre, Lotte, Davy at the left and Selina and Stacy at the right:
    ELVtmKp.png
    Btw, Selina currently pregnant and terribly tired(but she needs to shower too, so I am not gonna let her go to bed yet):
    rW3fkxA.png
  • Options
    ReclusivesimReclusivesim Posts: 65 Member
    I really want to try this challenge!
  • Options
    RhyanieRhyanie Posts: 87 Member
    YAHOOO!! Triplets, finally. I wasn't sure if I was going to get any this generation but I did. Paige, Phillip and Percy. I don't know if I'll get another set but this is awesome. Yvette has had 20 babies and she's 4 days from adulthood. I feel like she's been younger a lot longer than her mother. I guess when you find your rhythm it just works. 41 babies into the challenge, almost half way there and she's pregnant again. I think it will be a single because there's only room for one baby even though the eldest should age up before the new arrival gets here.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    View my baby challenge blog here. 100babychallengets4.blogspot.com/
    View my YouTube channel here.
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    View my baby challenge spread sheet here.
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    RONNALL405RONNALL405 Posts: 4 New Member
    Still debating over whether or not I want to post a story. I have a teen, a set of twins, and matriarch is currently pregnant. Think I am doing pretty well so far, matriarch is bringing in about 2g's a day from writing. She is romantic, creative, and neat.
  • Options
    pettookpettook Posts: 44 Member
    I got my new computer up and running so I can now continue my challenge!! Yuli is pregnant with her fifth (hopefully sixth as well) child. I missed playing so much this last month :(
  • Options
    Well, she is on her fourth pregnancy... I named her " Mama Matriarch"(I created an "octomom look-alike"). lol
    I uploaded her under her name. I'd share a picture but I don't think I'm allowed yet. I'm naming the boys after their fathers and the girls have the last name of their dad with Matriarch as their last name.... that way I can keep track of whos-whos.
    I have her hacking money as a means for survival. Everything in the house is breaking so she's getting good at fixing things.
    Oh the chaos!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I got baby 36 and 37 out, they are both boys and both single kids. I hope I will be able to have the fertility trait soon, because this way my house won't become full. I really hate that the mod for locks doesn't work, my kid keeps bumping into the nursery.. 36= Harry and 37=Marco btw

Edit; baby 38 was also a boy, I think it's because she autonomosly listens to the kind of music that gives boys actually(I always have the music on electric, but turn it off at night and when they turn it on in the morning it's on alternative and now she only births boys)
    Post edited by Fennadev on
  • Options
    kensgirl73kensgirl73 Posts: 212 Member
    Finally my original Matriarch has become an Elder and the last two children in the house are still children and I have to wait until I can get my next Matriarch (Zoe) to YA. She had 26 children, all single births. Three of those are half alien babies. I named all children down through the alphabet and I was just hoping that my last one would be a girl. I'm working on making sure that she has her aspiration completed so that she can get a head start when she becomes a YA. I may wait to age her up from a teen to a YA when I get the notification that my original Matriarch is about to die.
  • Options
    xovaleexovalee Posts: 273 Member
    This is going to be fun. Thank you for the rules and updates for the new expansions. I have the perfects sim to start this challenge :)
  • Options
    hypatia86hypatia86 Posts: 12 New Member
    Just found this one and had to give it a try. Started off with triplets on the very first pregnancy (pre-fertile trait), so off to a good start! Now my first matriarch just gave birth to twins (#7 and 8 overall) from Mortimer (who are deathly pale...wondering what they're gonna look like based on that and what other people have said about his kids...). She's already got #9+ in the oven. No luck with alien babies despite 2 dads being aliens. So far on a roll with getting kids grades up and moved on out, so waiting for everything to go wrong very shortly. Having a great time so far, and enjoying reading everybody's experiences with this!
  • Options
    OMG I'm on kid #14 my Matriarch is almost an adult.... I'm starting to get bored. :|
  • Options
    OMG I'm on kid #14 my Matriarch is almost an adult.... I'm starting to get bored. :|

I got a little bored at first, but then I got really into it. Although, if at 14 you're bored it may not go away.
  • Options
    RhyanieRhyanie Posts: 87 Member
    Oh man, just moved everyone into a new and much larger home that I got off the gallery. The name of the home is Oakenstead, I'm not sure who designed it but whoa it's ridiculously big (and if you want to know I'll get into the gallery and let you know which one it is). This new house has 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 living rooms a bar area, a huge back yard and massive garden space, a kids play room, a science room, and more space to expand. I removed some stuff because I was tired of waiting to get all the money I needed to buy the place. I can't believe that on just gardening and painting Yvette was able to afford a $250k home. I feel like I can't manage all my sims now. Anyways, Yvette had baby 21, a girl named Paris. Shes got 22 in the oven and it's supposed to be a boy. The oldest two are twins and should hopefully age up to YA on the next school day and the triplets behind them should all age up to teen in the next school day (hopefully). Everyone's skills are up to par and all the extra credit homework is done. I'm running out of daddy choices, every time Yvette leaves the house to go to a public spot it seems all her relatives come out of the woodwork, siblings and children lol. I think I might need to download some men from the gallery and move them into houses so that they help populate the town. There's currently 7 sims in the home so I know the next baby will be a singleton. I always know that after there's a few multiple births that the house will be super full for a while and then a bunch will age up and move out and then the house will be almost empty. Yvette is 3 days from aging up to an adult and I can't believe that she's 3 babies away from matching her mothers numbers and she hasn't even hit adulthood yet. I've gotten way to far ahead in my game to even think of trying to blog it all. I might give it a go this weekend to catch everyone up to speed but I might just do a brief cap of what's happened so far. Hope everyone's challenges are going well. I think I might do a legacy challenge off the 100th baby, could be a cool spin off. We'll see what happens.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    View my baby challenge blog here. 100babychallengets4.blogspot.com/
    View my YouTube channel here.
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    View my baby challenge spread sheet here.
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    > @Spacey72659 said:
    > Reclusivesim wrote: »
    >
    > OMG I'm on kid #14 my Matriarch is almost an adult.... I'm starting to get bored. :|
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I got a little bored at first, but then I got really into it. Although, if at 14 you're bored it may not go away.
    I feel like it's been too easy... I make the kids do homework and then the teens take 5 school days of extra credit and they get an "A".
    Also how do you find men that aren't aliens...? I feel like my mom is the town 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and has no more options. lol
  • Options
    hmm... apparently a word that starts with an H and describes a women that well any way I didn't use plum... it changed on it's own?
  • Options
    Southernbelle1283Southernbelle1283 Posts: 398 Member
    Chapter 4 is up - Finding Inspiration. Dallas is pregnant with baby number 4 and the twins are now children.
    I have so much writing to do to catch up! I have 5 more chapters worth of screenshots taken and halfway through writing the next chapter. I'm determined to get caught up this weekend!
    Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
    Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
    My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
    YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth
  • Options
    Southernbelle1283Southernbelle1283 Posts: 398 Member
    Chapter 5 - Girls, Girls, Girls is up! Dallas has had 4 girls now. So much estrogen!
    Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
    Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
    My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
    YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth
  • Options
    Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Hey everyone, sorry for my absence. I hope all your challenges are going well. I can't wait to catch up on all your blogs but first I need to do some blogging of my own, haha. I need to get back to my baby challenge sometime soon because it was really fun.

I don't think the rules need any changing since I was last active. I think we only got Luxury Party Stuff which doesn't drastically change gameplay. If I'm wrong, let me know!
  • Options
    EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    I love this challenge so far! I think I've been playing it for about a month now. My matriarch, Yvalisse, is pregnant with her 9th child. She only has one girl, Galexie, by an alien living in disguise. She also has twin boys that were her 5th pregnancy. Yvalisse got pregnant by both Don Lothario and Mortimer Goth. I'm trying to get Malcolm Landgraab next since his father, Geoffrey, rejected me on numerous occasions, lol.

Since I'm new on the forum thingy, does anyone know when I'll be able to get an avatar and post pics? I tried to find it on the site, but I guess I didn't search in the right places. Thnx.
  • Options
    hypatia86hypatia86 Posts: 12 New Member
    Just wrapping up my first generation with 26 kids, 1 set of triplets and 5 sets of twins. Had one glitch where I went to the hospital to have the baby, couldn't check in, and realized she was back in the 2nd trimester and the rest of the household had been rolled back. Then there was the time that she was heading to the bedroom with her latest victim only to have him die of old age. Sigh. My matriarch Quinn had about 8 days left of adulthood when she had twin girls, so I started grooming the youngest to take over the crown. She was getting great traits, leveling up her skills (even had level 7 writing and earning about 1k/day on royalties!). Quinn was on a string of boys, and thought I'd try and get one more kid out of her with 1 day left in her child bearing years. Wouldn't you know, she has a girl! Guess the last one was just practice on getting a new matriarch ready to go. Oh well! Feeling bad for the couple of kids I've had roll the 'hates children' trait, so just have my fingers crossed the actual new matriarch, Carrie, won't get stuck with that one...
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I decided to start this challenge. Oh God I am so terrible at picking up guys. And when they rebuke her flirting she gets sad and I can't do any romantic gestures for awhile. Any advice? :s

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top