Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you only had to picked 3 eps...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    1) Generations - absolutely vital for my style of family play
    2) Seasons - an all-around great EP
    3) Supernatural - this was one I put off getting because I didn't like Supernaturals. I finally got it because I wanted the objects - then I played a Witch and discovered that I actually loved playing Supernaturals!
  • Options
    smartcat_101smartcat_101 Posts: 253 Member
    1. PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. Seasons
    3. Ambitions
  • Options
    TuzoTuzo Posts: 56 Member
    1. Late Night
    2. Seasons
    3. University
  • Options
    ValarieValarie Posts: 662 Member
    Definitely couldn't live without
    Late Night
    Generations
    and I want to say Seasons because I really want it, but don't have it yet
    As far as what I do have probably World Adventures
  • Options
    kipper123kipper123 Posts: 595 Member
    Pets
    Seasons
    Generations
    Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you believe ~ Christopher Robin
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Ambitions, generations, seasons
  • Options
    AnnTade55AnnTade55 Posts: 26 New Member
    1.World Adventures
    2.Pets
    3.Seasons
  • Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    Ambitions - Twinbrook is amazing. Just look at how much detail they put into world along with the backstory. Painters could be registered self-employed and the new careers were good to try out at least once. They did get repetitive but the new world, traits, and CAS options were well worth it. Oh, and laundry too.

Generations - Pretty much compulsory if you like raising families. All life stages benefited greatly.

Seasons - I needed my precious rain and the festivals were icing on the cake. The two new traits were pretty much worthless but weather breathed new life into tired, overplayed worlds.
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    Which are your top 3 expansion packs you could not live without? And in what order?

1. Supernatural
    2. World Adventures
    3. Pets
  • Options
    MooiePopMooiePop Posts: 3 New Member
    Well, considering I had to switch to a computer where I only dare use 2 expansions, I've had to really think about this one.
    1. Pets: I would be so bored if I didn't have a kitten or dog to watch while my sims sleep. Plus, I love all the minor pets you can collect.
    2. Generations: I love raising kids. Without Generations it would lack so much.
    3. Ambitions: Couldn't have said it better
    @Gillie said:
    > Ambitions - Twinbrook is amazing. Just look at how much detail they put into world along with the backstory. Painters could be registered self-employed and the new careers were good to try out at least once. They did get repetitive but the new world, traits, and CAS options were well worth it. Oh, and laundry too.
  • Options
    xhellocoldworldxhellocoldworld Posts: 264 Member
    1. University Life. I don't send my sims to University a lot (ironically) but when I do, it's always a lot of fun. UL brought a lot of cool features to the game.
    2. Pretty much a tie between World Adventures and Island Paradise. WA would probably end up taking the cake because IP is just SO buggy and glitchy but I love the sceneries both bring about. The vacation destinations in WA are gorgeous and Isla Paradiso is insanely gorgeous, too. Also, both brought a lot of rad features to the game as well. (LIKE MERMAIDS??? genius.)
    3. Probably Late Night, honestly just because of the clothes it comes with. They're just to die for. :D

"The softest echo could be enough for me to make it through."
    ♥♥♥
    sims-traits.jpg
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Which are your top 3 expansion packs you could not live without? And in what order?
    Supernatural
    LateNight
    Seasons

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    Uhm, this is a hard pick...

World Adventures - for adding nectar making and lots of gardening + photos
    Seasons - the games never become real to me until at least unexpected weather is added
    Ambitions - because of all the home business options
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    1 and 2 would be Seasons and Pets. I love them both equally so it doesn't matter which ranks where as long as they're in the top two.

3... really it could be either University, Generations, or Supernatural. I guess we know what my top five would be, but I don't really care as long as I have Pets and Seasons, lol.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    vef426vef426 Posts: 33 Member
    World Adventures, Ambitions, and Seasons. Generations sneaks into 4th. Ha ha
  • Options
    LokiSimsiesLokiSimsies Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited May 2015
    Supernatural
    Late Night
    Seasons

Because I always play supernatural Sims and I would find the game to be one very long and very boring season without the changing of the seasons.

ETA: Ambitions....I would have to break the rules and have four since I can't imagine a world without my self-employed Sims.
  • Options
    ashley247ashley247 Posts: 74 Member
    Seasons
    Generations
    Late Night
  • Options
    SimmingWithStarsSimmingWithStars Posts: 439 Member
    This is hard...

1. Generations.
    2. University Life
    3. I guess seasons, although I kinda like the constant Summer weather...
    Currently doing one of the following:
      - Eating - Sleeping - Simming - Reading - Watching 90s Sitcoms - Drinking tea - Wearing socks.
  • Options
    YTSparklesYTSparkles Posts: 205 Member
    These are mine:

1. Generations - I love the fact this EP comes with lots of new clothes, interactions and I am a simmer who loves spending time with family! :)
    2. University Life - I love how you can send your Sim to University
    3. Seasons - This brings weather to your game, new clothes, new hidden skills etc
    I agree with @lavenderbag
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    1. Generations
    2. Late Night
    3. Seasons

Its a big toss up between Late Night and Supernatural for me.
    Gmmov8T.gif