Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 - Outdoor Retreat is Out!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    HeyItsTashieeHeyItsTashiee Posts: 172 Member
    omg just bought it, I was like "hubby I need your paypal account....like right now" Yes he thinks I am so sad I get so excited...but actually I am very happy lol. Off to download!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Simmy549 wrote: »
    omg just bought it, I was like "hubby I need your paypal account....like right now" Yes he thinks I am so sad I get so excited...but actually I am very happy lol. Off to download!

even though i'm not married i love hearing these stories. i loved that you acted sad but got happy.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,559 Member
    What? I can't pay for it! The button is grayed out, even though all info is correct, it's the same I used for the basegame. Pleas fix this so I can buy...
    you should not buy something that should be free and cost nothing from the start and this is why a disk version is also needed

If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    I wonder how many bugs it came with.

I had a heart stopping moment or three when I first loaded up after installing the patch and the DLC - I wasn't able to load lots! But after some jiggery-pokery, all seems to be running fine.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    mines still installing so im still amusing myself looking at pictures and reading i got it stories.
  • Options
    CloverreaCloverrea Posts: 134 Member
    ahhhh I just purchased but now I have to wait 5 hours before I can install and play... oh work life :/
  • Options
    claudiamarie1964claudiamarie1964 Posts: 25 Member
    > @Southernbelle1283 said:
    > Work keeps getting in the way of my Simming. I'll have to wait another 5 hours to download and play

I feel your pain. I've got six more hours of work and then another hour's drive home. At least I was able to pay for the game from work, and now I'm having my teenager download and install. So, no waiting for the download once I'm home.
  • Options
    mine is done but my sim went on vacation in a speedo and forgot to take his wife and twin girls so i'm starting over.
  • Options
    CybrdroydCybrdroyd Posts: 44 Member
    > @elliskane3 said:
    > So since I won't be getting it anywhere from now until I enrage my parents enough into their submission to my will to purchase...
    >

If you chose this strategy in my house you'd never get the game, or any other game, or a computer, or a console, lol. I'd ship ya off to a military school until you turned 18. Brat!
    Played Sims since the original. I can't think of any other game that has so thoroughly captivated my attention.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2015
    Hey guys a question is the game pack actually supose to show up on your games library or is it like the holiday pack?

Edit: It doesn't show on the library but after clicking on the cover and seeing the details it shows my game packs there :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Hey guys a question is the game pack actually supose to show up on your games library or is it like the holiday pack?

Edit: It doesn't show on the library but after clicking on the cover and seeing the details it shows my game packs there :)

its already in game once installed click the sims 4 and it should say you have new items.
  • Options
    elliskane3elliskane3 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Cybrdroyd wrote: »
    > @elliskane3 said:<br />
    > So since I won't be getting it anywhere from now until I enrage my parents enough into their submission to my will to purchase...<br />
    > <br />
    <br />
    If you chose this strategy in my house you'd never get the game, or any other game, or a computer, or a console, lol. I'd ship ya off to a military school until you turned 18. Brat!

I don't have to worry about that, I usually have to save up and give them the money/go out and get it myself! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    love the game!