Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Is Amazon's Bestseller's List....huh?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Are all those who cancelled and returned just from this forum?
    They might in fact have been a minority...
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member

People that are unhappy about things are more likely to become vocal about it.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    CapraCorn104CapraCorn104 Posts: 1,184 Member
    I couldn't care at this point if TS4 didn't outsell the TS3, I just want it to sell enough so that the series can continue and EA doesn't try to shut it down >_>
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I couldn't care at this point if TS4 didn't outsell the TS3, I just want it to sell enough so that the series can continue and EA doesn't try to shut it down >_>

Same here. This series deserves more. And I want to see it.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    Actually pretty pathetic compared to the other games. This game was a mess from the start. Hopefully they listen and never make the same mistakes again with TS5.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    kirby356 wrote: »
    Actually pretty pathetic compared to the other games. This game was a mess from the start. Hopefully they listen and never make the same mistakes again with TS5.

As much as I want to agree, it's EA! Look what they did with the other games that were amazing! They destroyed them little by little. We'd be lucky to have stickmen in Sims 5
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    As much as I want to agree, it's EA! Look what they did with the other games that were amazing! They destroyed them little by little. We'd be lucky to have stickmen in Sims 5

I'd totally buy that. It sounds like fun.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member

My husband cracked up laughing at your snowman plumbob -- I love the minion! <3 (I've yet to see either Despicable Me but the minions are adorable.)

Hi, @stilljustme2 :mrgreen:

Awesome~ Tell him thanks! Thanks too... I was posting a picture of one when I felt the desire to make one. :yum:
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Rflong7
    I absolutely love your new avatar! You may never ever change it :P

Hi, @06Bon06
    Aye, Aye Captain! I won't... for a few days. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    kirby356 wrote: »

I don't know because they've been given lots of feedback from fans all throughout TS3, and yet, they've made the same mistakes, but to a worse extent in many areas, with TS4.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    This forum is not the only people who buy the sims. We are only a handful and if you keep track it is really always the same people.
    Some people did not buy the game because they did not like it, or what people here have said concerning the game. A lot of people just could not afford it right then. Now that it is on sale a lot of people who could not afford it, can now buy it.
    It has been on the best sellers list long before it went on sale. I have seen it there. I am glad that now those who could not buy the game financially now can get it.
  • Options
    Cendres13Cendres13 Posts: 258 Member

We just don't post. And believe me EA/Maxis knows we are unhappy as we either have not bought the game or returned it.
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I would say that people have a tendency to react more strongly to something that upsets or disappoints them, it's just human nature. If someone asked you to recall a bad customer service moment and a good one the bad one typically comes to mind first and sometimes it's hard to recall the good ones.

This is no different. You'll see far more topics and discussions about negative aspects of the game, then you will the people who love it. Not that the people who love it won't write about it too, plenty of us do, and we may even find issues, that doesn't mean we don't like it though. In general negativity tends to breed more negativity. It's easy to get lost in it all and thinks that's all there is, but there are actually tons of us out here that enjoy the game and are glad we bought it. :)
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    @06Bon06 Haha Stickmen in The Sims 5 that was a good one lol.