Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

cghjm,.

xMintxMint Posts: 175 Member
edited January 2023 in The Sims 4 Lots
6FOhuWE.png

A violin:
lJZgR0P.png

A chess table:
DmUqFQQ.png

Ample seating:
EbBiCib.png

CQ0TuqQ.png

izJQtkr.png

And a computer and desk area behind a partition:
kEU0gsN.png

SgkWeKv.png

Here are some better views of both sides of the room:
xQXsXub.png

3bc7pAs.png

And here's a top-down view of the whole room:
uw1R3uv.png
Post edited by xMint on

Comments

• Options
    MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    xMint this is a lovely, cozy library/office! It's a good thing the fountains are behind the desk as in RL I'd find it difficult to not just sit and stare out the window. :)
  • Options
    Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    great library. i like the style, it fits right in a mansion.
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    Your library and office room is very nice! :) Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas and armchairs there enjoying reading a book from the bookcase, with the fireplace to keep the room warm. Very nice design, layout and furnishing of the room! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases on the side walls of the room. Great window study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst sitting there. It looks great how you have used the screen shade to separate off the study desk area, It looks great how you have angled the armchairs there.Nice type of and colours of the seating. The teaset and books on the coffee table, and the plant and globe on the fireplace ledge are nice touches. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table. The pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there reading or studying. Very nice wall paneling you have used.
    It is a very nice room :)