Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My pregnant sim is... and unexpected family life with the Don!

blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
Shaped like a Who from Whoville. I can't stand it so I made her get on the treadmill.

I don't think this is how it's supposed to work. :D
smc70n.jpg
Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
Post edited by blunote00 on

Comments

• Options
    dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    She's too heavy for the treadmill! lol
    2rxu2ph.png
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,657 Member
    Haha!
  • Options
    dark5id3 wrote: »
    She looks great compared to how she blew up going through Culinary.
    All that cheesecake went straight to her butt... both cheeks! ;)
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,243 Member
    Geez woman that treadmill had a family.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    blunote00 wrote: »
    dark5id3 wrote: »
    She looks great compared to how she blew up going through Culinary.
    All that cheesecake went straight to her butt... both cheeks! ;)

I had the opposite problem.....my simself used the treadmill one time and bulked up like a freakin' bodybuilder! I had to get that mod to stop that from happening.

2rxu2ph.png
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Congratulations!
    Also, LOL. xD
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    poor thing :(
    love your simmie is it in the gallery?
  • Options
    @dark5id3
    She has a massive garden so she stays fit from tending that but I've seen the bodybuilder sims. I just take her back into CAS when it happens since it doesn't happen that often with her. Thank goodness :)
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,243 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »

@ceejay402

Yes he is. His name is Derrick Vander. :)
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Also, LOL. xD
    It was an accident. She wasn't trying to get pregnant at all. Now I just got to roll with it. :\

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »

@ceejay402

Yes he is. His name is Derrick Vander. :)
    excellent! thanks
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Congratulations!
    Also, LOL. xD
    It was an accident. She wasn't trying to get pregnant at all. Now I just got to roll with it. :\
    It'll all work out. She'll be fine!

That treadmill on the other hand... RIP
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    You know your in trouble when you weigh so much your feet touch the floor ....
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Shaped like a Who from Whoville. I can't stand it so I made her get on the treadmill.

I don't think this is how it's supposed to work. :D
    smc70n.jpg

"Instructions for treadmill unclear, have learned how to phase through matter instead"
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Well I hope this is over soon and she can get her shape back. B)
    She just reached $9,999,999.99 in funds so she's not hurting.

And look who just showed up trying to play daddy. >:)
    qs0700.jpg

I hope his offspring look decent because he's definitely not the marrying type. :s
  • Options
    Well since the turn of events I've changed my mind. I had my sim marry Don and moved him in. They don't need any money so he doesn't work. She's using him as a gardener and to produce off spring... Geez I hope they look good. I hope later on down the line to dump him. >:)

Well he'll be good for something right now and that's maintaining her "All Perfect" garden/lot. ;)
    25gq6ba.jpg
  • Options
    @blunote00 I love how wicked your mind seems to be despite how sweet your forum disposition is.

Tricksy devil.
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    Crackseed wrote: »
    @blunote00 I love how wicked your mind seems to be despite how sweet your forum disposition is.

Tricksy devil.
    I had to use him to my advantage so I can fulfill her aspirations. Besides, she's got to have someone to hate later on so it might as well be him. :D>:)
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Tricksy devil.
    I had to use him to my advantage so I can fulfill her aspirations. Besides, she's got to have someone to hate later on so it might as well be him. :D>:)

Now all we need is hagen daaz for him to pig out on post breakup until he balloons into a caricature of his former self and then she sees him and is like "Whoa Jabba..."
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options

Tricksy devil.

Now all we need is hagen daaz for him to pig out on post breakup until he balloons into a caricature of his former self and then she sees him and is like "Whoa Jabba..."
    I'll be sure to feed him all the cheesecake he can eat and restrict his access to the home gym. >:)
    Man I like how you think. You're so "EVIL"! :D

• Options

Tricksy devil.

I'll be sure to feed him all the cheesecake he can eat and restrict his access to the home gym. >:)
    Man I like how you think. You're so "EVIL"! :D

BjwJg4c.gif
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    I went through his "Friends List" since I couldn't run a background check. Man he's just been all over! That's just so nasty, so so nasty. :s
  • Options
    I went through his "Friends List" since I couldn't run a background check. Man he's just been all over! That's just so nasty, so so nasty. :s

There is a reason they call him the village bicycle my friend...
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    edited September 2014

I really can't believe she let him talk her out of her undies. I'm really disappointed in her and that was her first and only woohoo. Well now she's got two but still. Just ewwwww! :\

• Options

I really can't believe she let him talk her out of her undies. I'm really disappointed in her and that was her first and only woohoo. Well now she's got two but still. Just ewwwww! :\

Lysol. LOTS of lysol.

*knowing nod*
    y9UdOhq.png