Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should I Get The Sims 4?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    ok since you asked.. i wouldnt spend that much money on the game (and since you say you dont have that much money as well) and wait for at least a discount and expansions coming out. I know there are many people here liking the game, but i still think most fans got disappointed and it even led loyal players to leave this game-series.. i mean that takes a lot.. i have never seen this happend on a sims game before.. i mean ok the sims 3 wasnt very succesful for most, but the sims 4 really did it.. anyway.. thats what i think.. just wait, otherwise play it maybe from a friend and see it for yourself. if you dont fall in love the first time, you probably wont really fall in love the second time ;)
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    @Jufanzaly: ONE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
    Do NOT buy this game second hand! The registration codes are bound to the origin account and therefore are not usable for other customers!
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    WOOHOO_ERWOOHOO_ER Posts: 47 Member
    Grab it when you have time and money for sure; btw Sims don't seem to be their own species now either, from what I can tell they are modelled after humans and elders look like older versions of your Sim instead of weird sick things.
    l2TzjN3.png
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Cyron43 wrote: »
    @Jufanzaly: ONE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
    Do NOT buy this game second hand! The registration codes are bound to the origin account and therefore are not usable for other customers!

Cyron with the truth. Buy via Origin if you're unsure so you can return it or if you know you want to keep it, there's some deals out and about. Just don't buy second hand. Never buy any PC game second hand really these days.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    My advice.....pay attention to everything Cyron43 posted. Check out the links Cyron posted. If you love Sims 3, I think you will find this game lacking. Definitely don't pay full price.....it's not worth it.
    2rxu2ph.png
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited September 2014
    I didn't know I have such a good reputation. Thank you guys, I'm flattered. *blushes*
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Cyron43 wrote: »
    I didn't know I have such a good reputation. Thank you, I'm flattered. *blushes*

Rational no matter the opinion without that foaming at the mouth moodlet? Works for me!
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~