May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you woo hoo with Death?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Probably not they always cut out fun with the grim reaper... :s

I was going to wander into this thread and be like "Be careful, pretty sure Darth Wintermoon will force choke you if you try to make a pass at Grim." Pretty sure you already have dibs!
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited September 2014
    SpunkyBeli wrote: »
    I see from that picture that the sim beguiled the reaper, then, I assume, you go from there ;) you get the beguiled from the aspiration potions to buy

Multiplebeguilled in fact. Beguille raises pink line faster than chatty, but you can't spam it too many times, just a few. ;)
    It's also the easiest way to rewarm redlined (complicated) romances. >:)
  • Options
    SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    now that is a sweet trick, thank you for sharing ;)
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    My favorite grimmy was TS2
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    You need to use testingcheats true in order to add Grim to your household. You cannot woohoo with him. Like a previous poster showed, even when the romance bar is completely full and your sim and Grim are very flirty, you still cannot woohoo with him. I know this because my simself is living with Grim. They had to adopt a child as they couldn't have their own.

2z8xgjk.png

21ophra.png

24nr79e.png
    2rxu2ph.png
  • Options
    That is both hilariously awesome and ridiculously freaky in one fell swoop @dark5id3 O.o
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    Crackseed wrote: »
    That is both hilariously awesome and ridiculously freaky in one fell swoop @dark5id3 O.o

Awesome and freaky, and hilarious and ridiculous......a perfect description for Sims!

2rxu2ph.png
  • Options
    dark5id3 wrote: »
    Crackseed wrote: »

Awesome and freaky, and hilarious and ridiculous......a perfect description for Sims!

Adjectives hooray!
    y9UdOhq.png
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited September 2014
    DWSimmer wrote: »
    Rellort707 Can you tell us how you accomplished this?

There is a grim reaper in the gallery and if you add that grim to the household I believe all the options unlock.

There is no way to woohoo with the grim reaper that appears in game though. It will give every romantic option EXCEPT woohoo. I had the romantic option all the way up with grim and he cannot woohoo.

I am debating making a thread and posting pictures because you won't believe how it happened....my elder female sim was woohooing with her elderly husband and he died of over exertion, so grim came and once grim made him into an urn she started flirting with grim with her dead husbands urn in the backround lol. At the time I was 🐸🐸🐸🐸 because she didn't mourn her husband at all or get sad and they had a full relationship, but then I couldn't help, but laugh. Then their daughter came in PREGNANT while her fiancee was at work and also ignored her dead father and proceeded to flirt with Grim until their bar was all the way full. So in one day grim romanced both mother and daughter when he was there to collect the dead husband and father.....thats so messed up lol.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Kissing Grimmy:
    09-27-14_2-34nbspPM_zpse2fbe3cd.png

WooHooing with Grimmy:
    09-27-14_2-34nbspPM-2_zps8e79987c.png

Grimmy's child:
    09-27-14_2-35nbspPM_zps60737890.png

I'll upload the family later. :)
  • Options
    colton147 wrote: »
    Kissing Grimmy:
    09-27-14_2-34nbspPM_zpse2fbe3cd.png

WooHooing with Grimmy:
    09-27-14_2-34nbspPM-2_zps8e79987c.png

Grimmy's child:
    09-27-14_2-35nbspPM_zps60737890.png

I'll upload the family later. :)

@colton147 Is that a Grim from the gallery?

2rxu2ph.png