Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh come on man! I can't decide!

On one hand I want to buy this game tomorrow for 60 dollars at Target but now all of a sudden again, I want to wait until the price drops! Come ON!! Why can't I just make up my mind? GAH!!!

This is how I'm feeling right now.

exploding-actresses-snow-white.gif

Comments

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    If you don't like it, will Target refund your money?
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    KShannonKShannon Posts: 223 Member
    I was extremely hesitant to buy it, but I haven't put it down since.
  • Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    Buy it on Origin to try it out and then request a refund within 24 hours. If you like it, buy it from Target. If you don't like it don't worry about it.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    I would say if you can afford the 60 bucks then go ahead and get it now. I personally am glad I got it and am enjoying it.
  • Options
    PapajPapaj Posts: 32 Member
    buy a cd-key i got mine for 43$
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    CD Key? Where do you get those from and are they legal?
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    I just installed the game and I'm having fun just making my sim. I'm only on forum right now because I'm on the toilet now. What? Don't judge me! I know ya'll do it too!
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    Mashimar0 wrote: »
    I just installed the game and I'm having fun just making my sim. I'm only on forum right now because I'm on the toilet now. What? Don't judge me! I know ya'll do it too!

Ok TMI. lol

• Options

Ok TMI. lol

Sharing is caring, my friend :#
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options

Ok TMI. lol

I really hope that emoticon is not the face you are making right now on the toilet. Oh Jeebus!!
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member

Ok TMI. lol

So how long have you been on the toilet....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    this thread isn't going to turn into toilet humor.

hehe

Ok let's stay on topic.

I'm think I'm going to wait until Christmas (or cy.ber Monday) to buy it. There's no hurry. Most likely wait until Cy.ber Monday.

My gut is just telling me not to buy this right now. My want is to buy it now, but my gut is saying wait. I think I'm going to have to listen to my gut.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Good idea
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    On topic? Your topic is done... Now about that toilet.....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    OceanBlue10OceanBlue10 Posts: 361 Member

When ya got to go, you got to go lol :P tmi really but hey never mind :)
  • Options
    PeschkeGirlPeschkeGirl Posts: 88 Member
    I was back and forth for a while too, but I am enjoying the game so far. Of course with any Sims game there are a few frustrating things, but it is fun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »

:# Really dude? >:)
  • Options
    If your gut's telling you to to wait until the major sale, then listen to your gut. because if you decide to purchase it now, and end up being disappointed, then you would really regret it.

and about the bathroom issue. I think I ate some bad food earlier, let's just leave it at that, before it really turn into TMI issue.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    Kamb64 wrote: »

:# Really dude? >:)
    No no I'll stop. Any further that topic went and it would have been gross. o:)
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    If your gut's telling you to to wait until the major sale, then listen to your gut. because if you decide to purchase it now, and end up being disappointed, then you would really regret it.

and about the bathroom issue. I think I ate some bad food earlier, let's just leave it at that, before it really turn into TMI issue.

Yeah, i'm going to wait. I'm going to shop tomorrow for my niece's birthday. Luckily she's only three and not picky at all

And gross. It's past TMI and now on to TMP. Skipped the letters between I and P.

Oh 'IP' come on. I inadvertently made a toilet joke.. I need to get off this computer. Too much toilet talk!
  • Options
    Papaj wrote: »
    buy a cd-key i got mine for 43$
    So anyone know what he is talking about... He never came back...
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    I think there's some website that sells game serial keys, for cheaper price, I read about it from other game forums. Something about they buy game from country that sells game cheaper and just sell the codes.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    I think there's some website that sells game serial keys, for cheaper price, I read about it from other game forums. Something about they buy game from country that sells game cheaper and just sell the codes.
    It seems shady... Is it legal?
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    It seems shady... Is it legal?

I'm not really sure on that part, some say it's illegal some say it's legal. But when I think about it, what's the differences between that and people reselling games on ebay?
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    ashley247ashley247 Posts: 74 Member
    Green Man Gaming which is a legit online retailer for digital games, is selling The Sims 4. They have a 20% off voucher on their website that is good through September 5th. They will give you a product key you can enter into Origin. I was able to buy my husband a digital copy of the game through them for 20% off a few days ago.