Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FIXED: (Pre-Order Box Set or Origin download?)

BarbaricSpaceWhaleBarbaricSpaceWhale Posts: 55 Member
Think quickly everyone!

I have only a few hours to pre-order the Sims 4 here and get the extra content. If I pre-order a box set online on Amazon can I still get the special pre-order bonuses? I am just getting the $60 edition if you're wondering. If I don't see an answer in time I'm defaulting to Origin.

EDIT: I just ordered and preloaded the Origin download. I wrote down the order number just in case of an emergency. Thanks for the help!
Post edited by BarbaricSpaceWhale on

Comments

• Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    Do you mean the Premium Edition? You get all the digital content in the Origin Digital Deluxe and Premium edition, but if you're only just ordering from Amazon I don't think it will arrive tomorrow.
  • Options
    LaDawn35LaDawn35 Posts: 248 Member
    Both :)
    eb27a170-96c2-4192-aa8f-f4a4cd1a000a.png Origin Id: QuanishaJenkins / Twitter: https://twitter.com/QuanishaJenkins

• Options
    camman1995camman1995 Posts: 900 Member
    There are no preorder bonuses, just extras depending on which edition you buy. Nothing is time sensitive.
  • Options
    @camman1995 So the Limited Edition is separate from what will be the regular Sims 4? This still makes the choice pretty tough, but thanks for the info.
  • Options
    hannahkinzherpshannahkinzherps Posts: 300 Member
    @camman1995 So the Limited Edition is separate from what will be the regular Sims 4? This still makes the choice pretty tough, but thanks for the info.

No, the limited edition just has no pre-order content but the pre-order content for this game isn't even good, so, lol. It's still the full game.