Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DELETE

Comments

• Options
    YumedustYumedust Posts: 572 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    How about we change to conversation to how I would go on Argus as if he was a cheque and I was broke as a joke and the rent was due in the morning <3

Lost my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 laughing at that. Oh Munchie, I adore your humor :D. Argus is easily the most hunky guru of them all <3.
  • Options
    TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member

EasyToRead wrote: »
    Atomicus wrote: »
    @HazzaPlumbob I don't know if you and @EasyToRead have a history, but I don't think his/her posts deserve flagging. Remember, some people got banned for flagging unnecessarily, and I don't want to see you get banned. :cry:

Ok, I'll try to keep my flagging to a minimum! :smile:
    Actions speak louder than words. :kiss:

Oh my God, would you just let it go?
    You brought this up not me LOL! You should let it go. And by saying actions speak louder than words, it meant that doing is more important than just saying you will do it.

How about we change to conversation to how I would go on Argus as if he was a cheque and I was broke as a joke and the rent was due in the morning <3

tumblr_m61in4z4fL1qkcrri.gif

Okay, maybe thats too much....or is it????
    Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    @TMarie Another 2000 points to you with the Glee AND New Girl gif!
  • Options
    DavlanDavlan Posts: 87 Member
    Mafiastyle wrote: »
    It's pretty obvious now when they light sims on fire constantly and act like it wasn't supposed to happen. Pretty much a running gag at this point.

The fire today wasn't an accident, they spent the entire livestream trying to show a sim death because the players wanted to see it. It was completely and obviously on purpose. They deliberately bought an older stove and removed the fire extinguisher in order to cause a fire. Then they made the sim stand in the fire all while explaining that they were trying to kill him.
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    @EasyToRead I shall be the bigger woman and unflag you. Now kindly ignore me, as I shall be ignoring you. x
    Not a fan of the ignore because it misshapes the thread... As long as you ignore, you won't see my posts so I don't feel the need to ignore. I never plan on using it anyways.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Yumedust wrote: »

Lost my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 laughing at that. Oh Munchie, I adore your humor :D. Argus is easily the most hunky guru of them all <3.

Yes!!! I dont know why people are arguing when there is a hott weapon of mass destruction disguised as a guru we could be talking about...
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member

Yes!!! I dont know why people are arguing when there is a hott weapon of mass destruction disguised as a guru we could be talking about...
    hydra and rachel
  • Options

mmmmhmmm.

• Options
    BokimbolBokimbol Posts: 503 Member
    I hate to say it but they didn't do themselves any favors with todays broadcast. I stopped watching after about half way through. Did it get better? Alexspoom, aren't you over reacting a bit? Your canceling your pre order over what a bunch of biased fans said? Hey, todays broadcast was just terrible and very unprofessional. One mistake they have continually made in every broadcast was they get stuck on a LONG TERM thing to do that was near impossible to show to it's completion in an hour. Thus it made for extra boring game play. One reason the party in the other video was a failure was they were so busy trying to get a Sim pregnant, they payed no attention to doing anything with the party. This one they had all sorts of glitches and clearly didn't know what they were doing. Then for some reason they were hell bent on making a Sim die. For some reason, Maxis seems dosn't know how to showcase their own game properly. Why do they continually try to achieve things in the video that need Sims that have advanced relationships and abilities with new Sims dragged from their fancy new website? Of course the game play is going to look week and boring. They are trying to do things with Sims that are not progressed enough to do them.

To me, this dosn't necessarily mean the game is bad. But the people that are playing the game on the videos don't know what they are doing. Except for the very first video about building houses.

And the Mortimer 🐸🐸🐸🐸 thing. Obviously that was a flaw but I found it very humorous thinking that here is a Sim that needs depends. Actually, I think it would be fun if more Sims had built in problems like Mortimer's you had to deal with. Imagine if you invited Mortimer somewhere and had to take in to account he might wet the floor. I find that hilarious.
  • Options
    Atomicus wrote: »
    @HazzaPlumbob I don't know if you and @EasyToRead have a history, but I don't think his/her posts deserve flagging. Remember, some people got banned for flagging unnecessarily, and I don't want to see you get banned. :cry:

Ok, I'll try to keep my flagging to a minimum! :smile:
    Actions speak louder than words. :kiss:

Oh my God, would you just let it go?
    You brought this up not me LOL! You should let it go. And by saying actions speak louder than words, it meant that doing is more important than just saying you will do it.

No no... I don't think thread is salvageable..
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options

And if they would just let us have a thread of our own....but nooooo. We can't even write threads that are positive about Gurus :(

• Options
    LarryadLarryad Posts: 336 Member
    Ryan said in the first game play video that they would have a cow plant ready to go the next day. Two game play videos later and that didn't happen.

You can't blame the guru for the shortcomings of the game. They have been telling us for months how everything was about the emotions and building a strong base to start with. That was the reason given for everything being cut. There is nothing shown in any of these demos that supports that claim. There is clipping all over the place, dropped cues and not even are the emotions working properly.

I will agree with you that they should know how to use the gallery. The guru yesterday, didn't know how to use it very well, either. Heck it's taken me a while to figure it out.

You also have to bare in mind that these gurus don't work in front of the camera very often and were probably quite nervous. Add having to deal with technical difficulties on top of that.

What you are however getting, is a clear view of the game in it's current state. Such as it is. You be the judge if you want to play it or not.
  • Options
    TMarie wrote: »

And if they would just let us have a thread of our own....but nooooo. We can't even write threads that are positive about Gurus :(

Ikr I want them to know about their fanbase... @robotpanda34 knows why the threads keep on closing...

@EasyToRead but... Argus can save this thread <3
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member

Ikr I want them to know about their fanbase... @robotpanda34 knows why the threads keep on closing...

Gurus be jelly
  • Options

Gurus be jelly

Are just supposed to IGNORE how fine he is? You would have to be blind, deaf, and locked in a dungeon in order to not know how hot he is.

• Options

Gurus be jelly

Everyone is probably scared of Hydra so they let her do what she wants...
  • Options
    josjeposjosjepos Posts: 32 Member
    I loved her, she seemed so relaxed and i loved watching this LB ! The singing didn't even bother me, everyone sings when they are happy right? :D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    The lady playing can single-handedly discourage anyone from buying... And tell her to stop singing please! My ears bled enough during that broadcast...
    \

But Azure is one of my favorite gurus and I think she does an awesome presentation. She has a lovely voice to.

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited August 2014
    I don't know why would you be having problems with her, But Guru Ryan is her boss. And he'll cut in when he chooses. :)
  • Options
    ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    I couldn't find anything annoying about her. I thought she did a good job. The one that used to do The Sims 3 videos, playing with the walls down, I didn't like her videos. Why bother to decorate with all the wonderful things you get in the SP or EP to show the game off if nobody can see it?
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    It sounds a little shallow to blame her like that... She is just doing what she was told to do!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I would love to see King do one tomorrow. :p:D
  • Options
    ashley247ashley247 Posts: 74 Member
    I actually didn't mind the guru's in the video today. I enjoyed this video better than the last few for sure. She didn't bother me at all and they both seemed really nice.
  • Options
    I thought this thread was finished.......
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I wish they would show us more stuff about the towns in the live broadcasts. But I certainly didn't mind her, in fact I thought that she was funny in some parts. :p