Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[NEW] The Release Trailer

Comments

• Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    So what's everyone's guess? The weird neighbor.....green Sim or alien?

I do think that aliens at this point would naturally be the first supernatural 'added'. =) Especially given all the sci fi stuff we see.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member

LOL that was what I was trying to figure out. I wanted to believe aliens or hinted that they will be coming into the game soon at least.

• Options
    ts3semlts3seml Posts: 440 Member
    Makes me excited. I was happy to see the 3 musicians playing together - piano, violin and guitar. Loved watching everyone's different dancing styles. Hope it ends up looking like that. The sim playing with the baby - does the baby come out of the bassinet? It sounded to me like the bassinet would be the same from 1.
  • Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    very nice, made me smile :D
  • Options
    kriskogramkriskogram Posts: 306 Member
    edited August 2014
    ts3seml wrote: »
    Makes me excited. I was happy to see the 3 musicians playing together - piano, violin and guitar. Loved watching everyone's different dancing styles. Hope it ends up looking like that. The sim playing with the baby - does the baby come out of the bassinet? It sounded to me like the bassinet would be the same from 1.

The animation (sim playing with the baby) is definitely different! I REALLY hope it will be like that in the GAME!
    swxz4h.png
  • Options
    GreyWindGreyWind Posts: 489 Member
    With that trailer we can confirm that the game has gone gold.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2014
    ts3seml wrote: »

Yes, you can take the baby out and interact but someone said you have to put it back in and then out again for every interaction (someone from Creator's Camp) and the bassinet has to remain in the room and the Sim has to stand close by. You click on the bassinet for all interactions instead of the actual baby.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    Love that huge telescope!
  • Options
    HKateSHKateS Posts: 89 Member
    Pancake Bob cracked me up XD
  • Options
    NaaanNaaan Posts: 46 Member
    I wonder... why is it that the scenery on every trailer is so much more nice than the premade ones that comes with the game? haha.

well, i guess thats what the gallery is for, huh!
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    Thank youuu! I actually thought that was fantastic! Woop! :')
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    Thankyou for sharing!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    VampirspiegeleiVampirspiegelei Posts: 704 Member
    SPACESHIP! :D
    ... jinkies oO
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    edited August 2014

Sim like the "alien space crew" at 1:15:

a37f0c37-0fa8-4bbd-ae1a-b10bb17bc1b0.jpg

• Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Hey, thanks for posting but I'm confused. I noticed in the thought bubbles in this trailer the Sims were showing how they 'felt' in the thought bubble instead of the 'whims'. Is this right? I thought those bubbles would only show their whims? But we see Ollie is thinking about the baby is either in need of a diaper change or he wants to change it? And the young guy is embarrassed when the old lady splashes him with a drink etc. I thought they would just show their whims and not their feelings above their heads.

@Cinebar - Maybe that's only the thought bubbles on the UI?
    15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    No, I thought they said the thought bubbles over their heads would show us their whims, guess I was...uh..uh wrong. :p Nice to know thought bubbles show how they feel. I like that a lot.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    sophstar007sophstar007 Posts: 112 Member
    Ah thats was awesome!!!! :#
    293xf8g.jpg
  • Options
    Nigerian373Nigerian373 Posts: 673 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh my gosh! That was awesome! Loved the trailer!!! Does anyone know what that song is?

Edit: I found the song -- it's "The Walker" by Fitz and the Tantrums. I think this is the BEST trailer yet!
    Post edited by Nigerian373 on
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    Wrenry wrote: »

Sim like the "alien space crew" at 1:15:

a37f0c37-0fa8-4bbd-ae1a-b10bb17bc1b0.jpg

I guess they are leaving aliens to our imagination then, instead of making them a life state.
    I don't mind, but I wish I could make their eyes completely black and their years pointy.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Nice video...false advertising at it's finest lol-052.GIF
  • Options
    ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    Love it, I laughed when the guy dropped the hotdog and picked it up again with the hashtag "#MasterChef" popping up. :D
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    That was awesome enough that I now have to negotiate first-day-of-school gameplay time with my son, who hasn't cared about Sims since Sims 2. love watching Sims faces while they do things -- the kisses, the hugs, the baby play, the hot dog dropping ... We are excited! :awesome:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    At 0:40 there's some kids jumping and splashing in what looks like... puddles? I wonder where those puddles comes from!
  • Options
    MissBlackwoodMissBlackwood Posts: 63 Member
    > @Icewolf said:
    > At 0:40 there's some kids jumping and splashing in what looks like... puddles? I wonder where those puddles comes from!

I was thinking the same thing! Wouldn't it be great if the base started with at least some weather!
    giphy.gif

• Options
    FamousmelodyFamousmelody Posts: 118 Member
    I loved it! watched 3 times already (that music is too darn catchy!) Thanks for posting :D
    I'm Just a down to earth Gal from New Zealand !