Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ADORABLE NEW BABY PICTURE

Comments

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited August 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    Here's another cute baby picture from TS4!

devil-baby.jpg

In all seriousness, that baby still looks horrifying. The glassy eyes, the frozen looking body. Almost looks like a doll. **shudders**

Bahahaha! Not sure why this pic cracks me up. I totally had to send it to my husband. :P
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited August 2014
    Erja888 wrote:
    Of course TS4 babies have that evil facial expression. They already know they won't turn into toddlers!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited August 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    Erja888 wrote:
    Of course TS4 babies have that evil facial expression. They already know they won't turn into toddlers!

:lol::lol::lol:

That made me laugh :D Thank you :lol:
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited August 2014
    kirby356 wrote:

devil-baby.jpg

In all seriousness, that baby still looks horrifying. The glassy eyes, the frozen looking body. Almost looks like a doll. **shudders**

Bahahaha! Not sure why this pic cracks me up. I totally had to send it to my husband. :P

I can imagine that conversation:

'Honey , why did you send me a picture of a demonic baby?'

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,460 Member
    edited August 2014
    The baby is cute. Is the female an Asian? Just curious she kinda looks Asian with the eyes.
  • Options
    smilies246smilies246 Posts: 556 New Member
    edited August 2014
    I am sorry, but it is not cute, it looks just as creepy as the other pictures. The facial expression is just weird and scary!
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited August 2014
    kovu0207 wrote:
    Simpkin wrote:
    Confused about the green outfit though. How can we tell the babies apart (if it's a boy or girl)?

Good question.

You won't have to know, because you are not in other people's game.
    I am sure if you are playing your game you will know if your sim had a boy or a girl. Would not have to go by clothes.
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited August 2014
    kirby356 wrote:

devil-baby.jpg

"Well. I have good news and bad news." LOL
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited August 2014
    Evalen wrote:
    kovu0207 wrote:
    Simpkin wrote:
    Confused about the green outfit though. How can we tell the babies apart (if it's a boy or girl)?

Good question.

You won't have to know, because you are not in other people's game.
    I am sure if you are playing your game you will know if your sim had a boy or a girl. Would not have to go by clothes.

I think she means by the gallery pictures. All we would have to go on is the name unless it has an indicate of "Male" or "Female".
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited August 2014
    kirby356 wrote:

devil-baby.jpg

"Well. I have good news and bad news." LOL

:shock: . Reminds me of a movie I heard of.
  • Options
    meggiewesmeggiewes Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited August 2014
    That looks like a much cuter baby. I think they might look better in gameplay but maybe still look a little doll like because they have less detail than the other sims we have seen since they are so tiny.
  • Options
    Nigerian373Nigerian373 Posts: 673 Member
    edited August 2014
    I think the baby is cute, but what freaks me out is that [to me] all the babies look the EXACT same, like exact same face and skin tone. We haven't seen any dark-skinned babies either, which is making me nervous...
  • Options
    Nigerian373Nigerian373 Posts: 673 Member
    edited August 2014
    The baby is cute. Is the female an Asian? Just curious she kinda looks Asian with the eyes.

Haha, catloverplayer, she looks black to me :wink:
  • Options
    albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    edited August 2014
    I remember that demonic baby! It was used in a youtube video where they left it in a pram in the street and it jumps up and scares people! Creepy puppet thing :shock:

You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited August 2014
    I like the way the mother is holding the baby. It looks natural. And her face, she looks almost afraid she's going to break him or something, just like a first-time mother!
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited August 2014
    At least this one doesn't look like Satan. :shock: It's okay, but I hope they don't all wear green.
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited August 2014
    Glad some people like it, but to me it still looks like a creepy Resusci-Baby, the plastic resuscitation practice dummy.
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited August 2014
    Stdlr9 wrote:
    Glad some people like it, but to me it still looks like a creepy Resusci-Baby, the plastic resuscitation practice dummy.

Aha! Thats what that thing reminded me of, well besides Halloween Zombie babies. :shock:
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    edited August 2014
    That baby is so adorable.
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited August 2014
    I think it is just that the eyes look weird. It is probably because of the size and quality of the image, though.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited August 2014
    Alnairan wrote:
    I think it is just that the eyes look weird. It is probably because of the size and quality of the image, though.

To me the baby give the feeling of being an after thought still. If they weren't then why do they all look exactly the same?
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    edited August 2014
    why cant the babies have hair in the sims 4 does this mean that every baby will look like that just in a different skin tone lord where my sims 2 game
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited August 2014
    Alnairan wrote:

To me the baby give the feeling of being an after thought still. If they weren't then why do they all look exactly the same?

It also seems that there is only one outfit for them :/
    I mean, we saw at least four babies already and they were all wearing that green onesie. I also hate that they are all bald.
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited August 2014
    kovu0207 wrote:
    It looks less creepy than the other picture, but it still looks like a doll, very fake and plastic looking, also where are it's toes?

Thank you for sharing though.

Yep, this! ^
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited August 2014
    QDog wrote:
    I like the way the mother is holding the baby. It looks natural. And her face, she looks almost afraid she's going to break him or something, just like a first-time mother!

I do really like the pose. I think it's sweet and rather realistic.

But, I agree with what some others have said about the baby looking like a doll... and it has no toes. :shock: Ugh, I have such mixed feelings on everything that I see.
    IHJCfa6.jpg