Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have a favourite pre-made townie?

..Or a least favourite? :twisted:

In Sunset Valley I love Christopher Steel, Connor Frio and Mortimer Goth. As for females, I love Judy Bunch and Morgana Wolff. I rarely pay attention to Judy but whenever my Sims randomly befriend her she's usually super nice to them.

I can't stand either of the older Goths, Jared Frio and Vita Alto.

Jared always cheats on my Sims, the Goths always grumble and get into autonomous fights with everyone and so does Vita.

I don't really play any other towns so I'm unsure about the other townies, but who're your favourites/least favourites? I love hearing what other people think!

Comments

• Options
    kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited March 2014
    I like Agnes Crumblebottom, I have played her a few times. I've also played Gobias Koffi before, I like him as well. I like Darren Dreamer in Lucky Palms. I also like Daniel and Mary Sue Pleasant in Sunlit Tides. Other than sometimes playing with those characters, I usually just create my own sims and the townies are usually secondary characters.
  • Options
    Goth4113Goth4113 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited March 2014
    I once played the Keatons, they had a second son and so now they had two sons Isiah and Lucas. Justine quit her job and became a stay at home mother. Once their sons were both children and away at boarding school, Marty and Justine tried for one more baby and 3 sim days later Justine gave birth to Brie. I liked playing them, the Keaton's are probably my favorite.

I also like to Wolff family. I like making Morgana get pregnant then have Thornton leave her but then Morgana dies so then the kids(s) go to live with their dad, who despises them. Or Thornton gets their maid pregnant and Morgana.

I usually don't play with pre-made sims, sometimes I'll have my cas sim marry them or something like that.

I hate the Bunch Family, although one time I made Jack leave Judy for Susan Wainwright, they got married and had a baby. It was pretty funny. But the Bunch family is too crowded for me.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited March 2014
    The freaking Mascott is annoying. :evil:
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    morrocojasminemorrocojasmine Posts: 197 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Sunset Valley, Wolff family.
    Twinbrook, Curiose family.
    Bridge Port, eer...
    Appalossa Plains, Sports and Love household.
    Starlight Shores, Best family.
    Moonlight Falls, Goth family.
    Isla Paradiso, Lone Artist household.
    Oasis Landing, Landgraab.
  • Options
    MartuniMartuni Posts: 702 Member
    edited March 2014
    I never liked Agnes Crumplebottom. Any time I played in Sunset Valley, I used her to raise my Sims' unwanted children. For example, if my Sims had unexpected triplets, one baby would be moved to Agnes' house. Once or twice Agnes ended up with five or six toddlers to raise. :mrgreen:

I love Seema from Midnight Hollow, and play her in many of my games:

screenshot_original.jpg"width=600""height=460"

Oh yeah, and my avatar is a townie - Alonso Candelaria. I did change his hair and clothes.
  • Options
    SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited March 2014
    Martuni wrote:
    I never liked Agnes Crumplebottom. Any time I played in Sunset Valley, I used her to raise my Sims' unwanted children. For example, if my Sims had unexpected triplets, one baby would be moved to Agnes' house. Once or twice Agnes ended up with five or six toddlers to raise. :mrgreen:
    I don't have a favorite but this made me laugh xD I do this too. I use my mod to move the kid in with a townie to take care of and raise! Sometimes i take them back, sometimes I just like to see if they want to interact with their original family on their own. It is nice when they visit.
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited March 2014
    Justine Keaton! =D
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,208 Member
    edited March 2014
    For me, it's a bit of a tie between Shark Racket and Sinbad Rotter, both from Twinbrook. (Of course, I guess I compensate by always putting them together)

Shark because, something about the butter-faced Mafia Prince just makes me like him, I guess. :lol:

Sinbad because, yeah, trait-wise he's a complete and utter jerk, but in the end, he's just another Sim (and honestly, he's a great husband and dad). :wink:
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    HonourrHonourr Posts: 257 New Member
    edited March 2014
    AiHaou wrote:

I know! It always hangs around my house for hours when I first move my sims into town and it always gets in the way when I'm trying to build! I do find it funny when I get the moodlet saying 'Around an attractive Sim', they're in a llama suit how attractive can they really be :lol:
  • Options
    morrocojasminemorrocojasmine Posts: 197 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Honourr wrote:
    AiHaou wrote:

I know! It always hangs around my house for hours when I first move my sims into town and it always gets in the way when I'm trying to build! I do find it funny when I get the moodlet saying 'Around an attractive Sim', they're in a llama suit how attractive can they really be :lol:
    I hate the stupid mascot aswell! :evil: KILL HIM!!!! :twisted:
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited March 2014
    Blair Wainwright has always been my favorite.

Least Favorite - Cyl0n3Sw0rd, Stiles McGraw, and Marty Keaton (Justine is fine with me).
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    YvinatorEliteYvinatorElite Posts: 97 Member
    I love all the calientes, I love sims that start fights everywhere they go lol
  • Options
    BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    I like the Grantham family from Sunlit Tides, they are just sooo cute. Their unborn child at the start of the game was another girl so they will have to have more babies until Gavin gets his son.

In Bridgeport I like Devin Ashton as for some reason he reminds of Stiffler from American pie.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited October 2017
    Juan Darer without contest! He's ugly, and in my game he's a little dumb - married to Missy Grey. Well. He's awesome - together with Lucky Perkins they are just what you need to make you laugh!
    thegreywitches-part02-25-05a.jpg?w=1000&h=622
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited October 2017
    @jillbg Lucky is awesome,I mentioned in a thread before always like adding him to towns,always give him the lil hermit type house far from town or shack in the woods on a custom lot.He reminds me of the old type train hobo drifter,always nice,telling stories refusing handouts.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @CravenLestat and @KaikoMikkusu I don't have them exactly live together, but they are best friends in my story, always together! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    My favorite is Don Lothario, but I like the Goths too. I miss Agnes Crumplebottom
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited October 2017
    My favourite pre-made townie has always been Mortimer Goth but, given I have installed new EPs and Store worlds in the last year, that is slowly changing. Eddy Mullis from the University world is worming his way into my heart ;)
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Don Lothario in The Sims 2 has special place in my heart. In fact a lot of the Sims 2 townies do: Kaylynn, Dina, Nina, Darren Dreamer, the entire Pleasant family, etc etc
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,435 Member
    edited October 2017
    Haruo%2526River_WeddingPhoto.png

Yeah... Who else...
    River McIrish

She tends to feature prominently in my Selfacy. :D:mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    The Goths!! They're just so iconic, have always loved them