The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

-deleted-

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    emmalouhoo118emmalouhoo118 Posts: 3
    edited February 2014
    Name:Serena Clarke
    Social Group: Rebel
    Traits: Irresistible,social butterfly, virtuoso, Rebellious Artistic.
    Appearance: Blonde Hair, Tan skin, Dark Green eyes, Long eyelashes, Hair usually in a ponytail or curled and down, hair length probably about an inch and a half away from her belly button, Dark red full lips, cute little button nose, winged eyeliner with a brown smokey eye and contacts. Also she has a nose piercing.
    Likes:Music,Parties,having a big group of friends, likes lime green, loves songwriter music and likes to play piano and ding/write her own songs,she likes key lime pie.
    Dislikes:being alone, bullies,she despises the colour purple because it reminds her of betrayal and her ex's, she hates tomatoes and country music.
    Biography:Serena Clarke was the fourth child in her family(second last). Her mother Raya Clarke got remarried when she was 9 so now she's Serena Thomason. But she still goes by Clarke. Her family moved from Appaloosa plains to Bridgeport because her step dad Jamie had just got a job there (level 4 in business). She never liked it in the bug city with all the celebs. She loved being in the country even though she hates country music.Serena had 4 animals when they lived in Appaloosa plains. A fog named remy, a cat named angel and two horses named spartan and Wetherby . Spartan was Serena's pride and joy. The love of her life , every time she felt mad or sad Spartan was there for her. So once they moved they had yo leave all there pets behind in Appaloosa plains. That's when Serena started to write songs the day after her 10th birthday. Serena would write songs for hours. It was her new passion. Her life. Her goal to be the best singer. Then it struck her. She ran to her mom begging her " can I be home schooled and start playing piano because it would help me begin my music career. I wanna be a singer and a pianist when I grow up. Please please please mom". Her mom said " I'm on the phone ask me later". So Serena asked every day for two and a half months until her mom finally said " sure why not". So from then on she's been home schooled focusing on music and living by practice makes perfect. Until now! Until now she's never ever thought about university, but her best friend Sarah convinced her too. So now Serena has just received her acceptance letter to twinbrook university and is happy to be starting something new for a change.
    Hometown:Appaloosa plains
    Family: mom Raya, step dad Jamie, brother Samuel (Sam ), sister Mackenzie, the two twins annabelle (girl) and Andy (boy) and of course herself!
    Relationship/crush: No one
    Sexual Orientation: Undecided
    Species: Human
    Sports: Volleyball,Swimming,Soccer,Gymnastics and Skating.
    Others: Major is Fine Arts!
  • Options
    BlueSimmer19BlueSimmer19 Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2014
    Name:Serena Clarke
    Social Group: Rebel
    Traits: Irresistible,social butterfly, virtuoso, Rebellious Artistic.
    Appearance: Blonde Hair, Tan skin, Dark Green eyes, Long eyelashes, Hair usually in a ponytail or curled and down, hair length probably about an inch and a half away from her belly button, Dark red full lips, cute little button nose, winged eyeliner with a brown smokey eye and contacts. Also she has a nose piercing.
    Likes:Music,Parties,having a big group of friends, likes lime green, loves songwriter music and likes to play piano and ding/write her own songs,she likes key lime pie.
    Dislikes:being alone, bullies,she despises the colour purple because it reminds her of betrayal and her ex's, she hates tomatoes and country music.
    Biography:Serena Clarke was the fourth child in her family(second last). Her mother Raya Clarke got remarried when she was 9 so now she's Serena Thomason. But she still goes by Clarke. Her family moved from Appaloosa plains to Bridgeport because her step dad Jamie had just got a job there (level 4 in business). She never liked it in the bug city with all the celebs. She loved being in the country even though she hates country music.Serena had 4 animals when they lived in Appaloosa plains. A fog named remy, a cat named angel and two horses named spartan and Wetherby . Spartan was Serena's pride and joy. The love of her life , every time she felt mad or sad Spartan was there for her. So once they moved they had yo leave all there pets behind in Appaloosa plains. That's when Serena started to write songs the day after her 10th birthday. Serena would write songs for hours. It was her new passion. Her life. Her goal to be the best singer. Then it struck her. She ran to her mom begging her " can I be home schooled and start playing piano because it would help me begin my music career. I wanna be a singer and a pianist when I grow up. Please please please mom". Her mom said " I'm on the phone ask me later". So Serena asked every day for two and a half months until her mom finally said " sure why not". So from then on she's been home schooled focusing on music and living by practice makes perfect. Until now! Until now she's never ever thought about university, but her best friend Sarah convinced her too. So now Serena has just received her acceptance letter to twinbrook university and is happy to be starting something new for a change.
    Hometown:Appaloosa plains
    Family: mom Raya, step dad Jamie, brother Samuel (Sam ), sister Mackenzie, the two twins annabelle (girl) and Andy (boy) and of course herself!
    Relationship/crush: No one
    Sexual Orientation: Undecided
    Species: Human
    Sports: Volleyball,Swimming,Soccer,Gymnastics and Skating.
    Others: Major is Fine Arts!

[Welcome Emma! Your character is approved. I can't wait to start rping with you :). Serena will be dorming with Elena Stratt.]
    The Snodgrass Legacy
    [url="URL[/url]
    Coming Soon
  • Options
    sydmc18sydmc18 Posts: 47
    edited February 2014
    *Name (First and Last): Lori Rogers
    *Age (18-22): 20
    *Social Group (Nerd, Jock, Rebel, or just plain normal!): in between jock and normal
    *Traits (can be from any Ep- at least 5): Genius, Great Kisser, Mooch, Clumsy, Loves to swim.
    *Appearance (picture or description): Lori has flowing red hair, with orange tips. She has emerald green eyes, with short clumpy lashes. She has a fairly big nose, and medium eyes. She also has thin chicken-lips. She usually wears a a school hoodie to cover up her swimsuit, and shorts.
    *Dislikes: math, singing.
    *Biography (You’re sims life so far. What they’ve been through. What has changed them, dramatic or small.): Lori grew up in Aurora Skies, and ever since birth she has been swimming and diving. She wants to go to the Simlypics one day, and trains hard. She has a brother in elementary school and a baby sister. She also has parents who support her greatly.
    Hometown (Where they lived before UNI, like Sunset Valley.): Aurora Skies
    Family (If any.): Baby sis, younger bro, parents.
    Relationships/Crush (If any.): None until someone wants me to have her have one :D
    *Sexual Orientation (straight, gay/lesbian, bi, etc.): Bisexual
    *Species (Anything from supernatural, plantsim, genie, or just human): None
    Sport(s): Swim team
    Other: IF anyone wants her to have a relationship, hit me up.
  • Options
    emmalouhoo118emmalouhoo118 Posts: 3
    edited February 2014
    Serena:

I step out of my best friends car. I stand they're staring at the university. Scared. Terrified. "Sarah are you sure I should go." I say to my best friend.She replies "Yes now go I've got stuff to do to you know. Call me tonight bye." As she drives away I wave. I pull out the piece of paper from my purse and look. "Dorm 2a" I say to myself. I start walking and finally I get there. I put my key in and turn the knob. I see I'm the first one there. "Well, I guess I get first pick" I run over and jump onto the double bed. Throwing my bag on the ground beside me. "Ah at last."
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    sydmc18 wrote:
    *Social Group (Nerd, Jock, Rebel, or just plain normal!): in between jock and normal
    *Traits (can be from any Ep- at least 5): Genius, Great Kisser, Mooch, Clumsy, Loves to swim.
    *Appearance (picture or description): Lori has flowing red hair, with orange tips. She has emerald green eyes, with short clumpy lashes. She has a fairly big nose, and medium eyes. She also has thin chicken-lips. She usually wears a a school hoodie to cover up her swimsuit, and shorts.
    *Biography (You’re sims life so far. What they’ve been through. What has changed them, dramatic or small.): Lori grew up in Aurora Skies, and ever since birth she has been swimming and diving. She wants to go to the Simlypics one day, and trains hard. She has a brother in elementary school and a baby sister. She also has parents who support her greatly.
    Relationships/Crush (If any.): None until someone wants me to have her have one :D

[Lori is approved! You would have been dormed with another girl, but it seems that she hasn't been on the forum for a while, so you'll have to wait to get a roommate! sorry! Anyho, welcome!! I can't wait to rp with you ;)]
    The Snodgrass Legacy
    [url="URL[/url]
    Coming Soon
  • Options
    sydmc18sydmc18 Posts: 47
    edited February 2014
    sydmc18 wrote:

[Lori is approved! You would have been dormed with another girl, but it seems that she hasn't been on the forum for a while, so you'll have to wait to get a roommate! sorry! Anyho, welcome!! I can't wait to rp with you ;)]

{How should I start?}
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    sydmc18 wrote:
    sydmc18 wrote:

{How should I start?}

[You can start by meeting my character! Here, I'll start it off]

Quinn:

I sighed. Huh, looks like my roommate hasn't showed up yet. Too lazy to start unpacking on a summer day like this, I wandered back over to the courtyard. The glare of the heat caused my sticky back to cling to my shirt. Ew. I sat down in the shade, taking refuge on the uncomfortable park bench. A girl, maybe around my age, sat beside me. Her red hair shone in the sun.
    The Snodgrass Legacy
    [url="URL[/url]
    Coming Soon
  • Options
    Bluebird678910Bluebird678910 Posts: 59
    edited February 2014
    Harry

I grabbed her hand and took a pen out of my pocket. I scribble my number, email. and Skype name on her hand. "I'll see ya later," I murmured. I bent down and planted a small sweet kiss on her lips. I lingered there for a few seconds, before disconnecting and stepping back. I smiled stupidly at her before turning to head out of the coffee shop.

Quinn:

I smiled goofily, my heart fluttering, looking like a love struck dimwit. I continued to stare into space, daydreaming, until someone rudely shoved past me. Jerk. I collected myself before I exited the cafe. I wandered over to my dorm room, unlocking it with an old, scratched up key the color of faded gold.

OOOOH GOOFILY I LIKE IT. Gotta make note. Took me forever on that post, stupidly just wasn't fitting the right vocab that day... goofily... goofily... fun fun!

Harry

I jogged out of the coffee shop and headed back over to the park. I thanked the lord when I saw that I had left my sketch pad on the bench and no one had taken it. That thing was my life. I grabbed it and moseyed on up to my dorm. I entered the room and realized Tobias still hadn't unpacked. I shrugged, it didn't matter to me. I set my book on my desk and took my laptop out of my bag. I opened it up and opened up iTunes. The music began playing and a small grin creeped onto my face. I was in such a good mood... all because of Quinn. I opened up Skype and my email, and set my phone ringer on high. If she wanted to talk, I was prepared. I turned around and examined the room. "Now... time to make this place look more... homey."

OK, SHABAM! I just used the word *dramatic pause* mosey. Like, whaaaaat? Sorry, I'm kinda crazy... I'm on school break and I've spent the past three days on Netflix, watching Psych... *eye twitch*
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Harry

I grabbed her hand and took a pen out of my pocket. I scribble my number, email. and Skype name on her hand. "I'll see ya later," I murmured. I bent down and planted a small sweet kiss on her lips. I lingered there for a few seconds, before disconnecting and stepping back. I smiled stupidly at her before turning to head out of the coffee shop.

Quinn:

I smiled goofily, my heart fluttering, looking like a love struck dimwit. I continued to stare into space, daydreaming, until someone rudely shoved past me. Jerk. I collected myself before I exited the cafe. I wandered over to my dorm room, unlocking it with an old, scratched up key the color of faded gold.

OOOOH GOOFILY I LIKE IT. Gotta make note. Took me forever on that post, stupidly just wasn't fitting the right vocab that day... goofily... goofily... fun fun!

Harry

I jogged out of the coffee shop and headed back over to the park. I thanked the lord when I saw that I had left my sketch pad on the bench and no one had taken it. That thing was my life. I grabbed it and moseyed on up to my dorm. I entered the room and realized Tobias still hadn't unpacked. I shrugged, it didn't matter to me. I set my book on my desk and took my laptop out of my bag. I opened it up and opened up iTunes. The music began playing and a small grin creeped onto my face. I was in such a good mood... all because of Quinn. I opened up Skype and my email, and set my phone ringer on high. If she wanted to talk, I was prepared. I turned around and examined the room. "Now... time to make this place look more... homey."

OK, SHABAM! I just used the word *dramatic pause* mosey. Like, whaaaaat? Sorry, I'm kinda crazy... I'm on school break and I've spent the past three days on Netflix, watching Psych... *eye twitch*

[LOL. ignore my last post, I want Quinn to meet whats-her-face! Your other sim!]
    The Snodgrass Legacy
    [url="URL[/url]
    Coming Soon