Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The i want to giveaway my Barnacle Bay code thread

Comments

• Options
    fariecatfariecat Posts: 69 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I would love BB if you have a code & are not going to use it. I did pre order, but threw Game Stop. Every time Ive tried to use origin its messed up & came days late.
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited June 2013
    I would be willing to trade BB with someone and gift them any thing from their wishlist for up to 500 points( been saving for the new gym but hubby will just buy it for me.)
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    PirateJandcatsPirateJandcats Posts: 635 Member
    edited June 2013
    PirateJandcats-
    I don't know about other countries, I heard that the UK got a free stuff pack instead (I would of preferred that as I don't have a lot of stuff packs yet or other worlds/items, but not complaining).

You're right. I apologise for my rant. Although now I preordered off amazon so won't even get the stuff pack. Curses I say! :D
  • Options
    tacheira209tacheira209 Posts: 209 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'll gladly take a code if someone doesn't want it. We can work out a trade too :wink:
  • Options
    mds424mds424 Posts: 37 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have a code to giveaway if someone would be willing to trade for the Aims Choc-o-Falls Fountain that's on sale right now! :) Just friend and message me on the website!
  • Options
    TyressaTyressa Posts: 127 Member
    edited June 2013
    simosity2 wrote:
    If anyone has a code to spare, I would be very grateful. I don't own Barnacle Bay.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    mds424 wrote:
    I have a code to giveaway if someone would be willing to trade for the Aims Choc-o-Falls Fountain that's on sale right now! :) Just friend and message me on the website!

I can definitely gift that to you, but I don't know how to message on here.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    mds424 wrote:

Okay, I accepted your friend request! I can post the code to your My Page wall I think.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    mds424 wrote:
    mds424 wrote:

Okay, I accepted your friend request! I can post the code to your My Page wall I think.

Maybe it would be better just to email me tacheira209@hotmail.com. I think it would easier for me, still getting used to the way things work here :D
  • Options
    DongleboyDongleboy Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm writing this message to say,
    If you make me a friend, I will stay,
    Always faithful and true, and that's Sim'ly true
    If you gift Barnacle Bay to me too!

Just thought I would try and be a little creative with my begging spiel :P If anyone has a spare code they want to gift I'd love to be a pirate and swash my buckles around the coast of Isla Paradiso ;)

Oh yeah, and to give you another laugh (besides my dreadful poetry :P ), I got so excited tonight reading my email with codes for the limited edition stuff .. rushed home early only to fine i still cannot download the game :P Oh woe for us in the UK .. only two hours to go though!! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    mds424 wrote:
    mds424 wrote:

Maybe it would be better just to email me tacheira209@hotmail.com. I think it would easier for me, still getting used to the way things work here :D

Just emailed the code. Enjoy it! And thanks for the chocolate! :)
  • Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have an extra code
  • Options
    fritomefritome Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    i'd like to have BB if anyone is feeling generous. i cant gift anything in return though. i have no money to add for sim points.
  • Options
    JlkealJlkeal Posts: 99 Member
    edited June 2013
    If anyone is still needing a code, let me know.
  • Options
    southern_wintersouthern_winter Posts: 321 Member
    edited June 2013
    I definitely wouldn't mind Barnacle Bay if anyone still has an extra code.. :P I can trade if you want too.
  • Options
    southern_wintersouthern_winter Posts: 321 Member
    edited June 2013
    Jlkeal wrote:
    If anyone is still needing a code, let me know.

Ooh, I need one if you're happy to share yours or trade?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i need a BB code if anyone would like to give one away that they didnt need. :)
  • Options
    JlkealJlkeal Posts: 99 Member
    edited June 2013
    Sure. message me, and I will message back.
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited June 2013
    If anyone has a BB code they arent using i would love to own BB

and ty for this thread
  • Options
    Ladybug889Ladybug889 Posts: 943 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have an extra code! Just add me and whoever adds me first can have it. I dont know how to message someone on here and I want to get rid of it.
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited June 2013
    The best way to give the code is by gifting a cheap item to that person, i.e., 25 simpoints. You can provide the person with the Barnacle Bay code via the gift message.
  • Options
    TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited June 2013
    added you as a friend dont know if that what you ment still new here
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I have an extra code! Just add me and whoever adds me first can have it. I dont know how to message someone on here and I want to get rid of it.

sent you a fr :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    still interested if anyone else offers a code. ty in advance
  • Options
    sierra319sierra319 Posts: 119 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have a code to giveaway! First person to unscramble this phrase will win!
    *AKSAH ABR*. Good luck!! :mrgreen: