May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MEATLOAF!!! (NOT A JOKE THREAD! I'M SERIOUS)

You know how TS3's food 'symbol' is grilled cheese?

How about TS4 could be....meatloaf! :D

Think about it, it somehow fits The Sims. :wink:

What do you guys think? Feel free to discuss other foods that could we use as 'symbols'.

Comments

• Options
    DejiDenjaDejiDenja Posts: 218 Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't like the taste of meatloaf anymore. I loved it when I was a kid...not it's like... ew. But if people want Sims 4 to be meatloaf then I am all for it :)
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited May 2013
    DejiDenja wrote:
    I don't like the taste of meatloaf anymore. I loved it when I was a kid...not it's like... ew. But if people want Sims 4 to be meatloaf then I am all for it :)

It's okay if you would prefer another food! :D I like hearing what everyone thinks, like what food they would suggest instead. :wink:
  • Options
    CheezirationCheeziration Posts: 100 Member
    edited May 2013
    With what we know so far, another more fitting Sim food would be stu surprise. :P
    Anyway, meatloaf is nice! That could work even if you analyze it, because it's a big mishmash of things that end up working together well, which would be good for the game. I dunno.
    vmBGbsG.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    One word: hamburgers.

I LOVE hamburgers.

...I just love hamburgers. Most of my Sims eat hamburgers... even if there is tons of leftovers, they go to the hamburgers first :D

Edit: WITHOUT cheese. sorry cheese lovers... I do like cheese stick though. I know it's weird... Don't judge me ;.; lol

Oh, the game should have cheese sticks!
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited May 2013
    I love meatloaf, so I wouldn't mind :lol: is there meatloaf in the game now?
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    knh330knh330 Posts: 1,593 Member
    edited May 2013
    I just remembered the grilled cheese aspiration from Sims 2. That got on my nerves so bad...
    I wouldn't mind grilled cheese staying the "national" food for the Sims Series.
    I hope they don't change their national animal; the llama. Everyone loves llamas, or as the sims say, "gerbits" (found that translation on the Sims Wiki)
    Of course, there's gnomes too, but they're not animals. More of a mascot.
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited May 2013
    I love Meat Loaf - both the food and the singer. But you can't beat Mac and cheese. :D
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    wmissie0925wmissie0925 Posts: 310 Member
    edited May 2013
    My go to food in game is Ratatouille (Had to copy and paste for spelling. he he)in the game but meatloaf would be great. Very leave it beaver(ish).
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    My favorite in game is lobster thermador lol, makes my sims feel rich & fancy. :)
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Goopy Carobonea (Whtever the heck that gunk is!)
  • Options
    NoeinNoein Posts: 495 Member
    edited May 2013
    DejiDenja wrote:

When I find something doesn't taste "right" I always add cheese. When in doubt add cheese or bacon or both...mmmmmh

I love the meatloaf idea, or how about coke and pop rocks, candy can be considered "food" right. I think that's a dangerous combo for sims! I wish they giant lollipops in game, like as big as their head...I'm just rambling now, I never should have taken that allergy medicine.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Noein wrote:
    When I find something doesn't taste "right" I always add cheese. When in doubt add cheese or bacon or both...mmmmmh

Mmmhh... bacon...

That should be the Sims food... wait, no. We need a vegetarian, kind of, food so everyone is included! <3
  • Options
    Nigerian373Nigerian373 Posts: 673 Member
    edited May 2013
    Can someone please explain this to me? What does the OP mean by TS3's food 'symbol' is grilled cheese? I had no idea lol!
  • Options
    MistermoomanMistermooman Posts: 265 New Member
    edited May 2013
    DejiDenja wrote:
    Noein wrote:

Mmmhh... bacon...

That should be the Sims food... wait, no. We need a vegetarian, kind of, food so everyone is included! <3

Well, I'm not really sure about vegetarian foods. Vegans don't eat anything coming from animals like milk/cheese. And then some people (At least, I think...) consider themselves carnivores who only eat animal, no veggies at all. Meaning no matter the food, someone will be excluded.

I'm good with bacon though - I love bacon!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Can someone please explain this to me? What does the OP mean by TS3's food 'symbol' is grilled cheese? I had no idea lol!

Grilled Cheese in sims is sort of like llamas in there, it's everywhere!
  • Options
    NoeinNoein Posts: 495 Member
    edited May 2013
    DejiDenja wrote:
    Noein wrote:

Mmmhh... bacon...

Well, I'm not really sure about vegetarian foods. Vegans don't eat anything coming from animals like milk/cheese. And then some people (At least, I think...) consider themselves carnivores who only eat animal, no veggies at all. Meaning no matter the food, someone will be excluded.

I'm good with bacon though - I love bacon!

See bacon is nature's candy, I don't care what that Sunny D commercial. How about bacon Corey785 , meatloaf with bacon in it, or bacon wrapped meatloaf...on a stick. Vegetarians can keep the grilled cheese, since I don't think they would appreciate bacon, especially bacon wrapped meatloaf.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    April is National Grilled Cheese month for us Simmers. That's a dead giveaway that grilled cheese is the "national food" for sims.

(Once I said "dead giveaway", I had to do this...)

Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif"width=250"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    knh330 wrote:
    April is National Grilled Cheese month for us Simmers. That's a dead giveaway that grilled cheese is the "national food" for sims.

(Once I said "dead giveaway", I had to do this...)

Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif"width=250"

DEAD GIVEAWAY...DEAD GIVEAWAY...
    WE ATE RIBS WITH THIS DUDE
    BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE
    THAT THAT GIRL WAS IN THAT HOUSE

Lol. XD

Anyways, yes to bacon on meatloaf!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Every time I scroll past this thread, I want to eat meatloaf ^-^
  • Options
    Cassini90125Cassini90125 Posts: 23 Member
    edited May 2013
    Meatloaf in-game would be grand. So would bacon in any form. More types of cheese would be a nice addition, too.

Personally I'd love to see liver with onions added to the game; I love the stuff. :D

(Cassini sits back, waits for screaming to start...)
  • Options
    PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited May 2013
    Orange Soda.

(Yes, it's a drink..but like...orange soda.)
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited May 2013
    Orange Soda.

(Yes, it's a drink..but like...orange soda.)

*Remembers Kenan and Kel fondly*

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I love nostalgia. :)
  • Options
    BoggygirlBoggygirl Posts: 256 Member
    edited June 2013
    When I saw the thread title, I thought of a different idea. How come, no matter what food you cook, everyone happily eats it all up? What if your sim-mom made meatloaf and the kids complained and pushed their plates away? I know the vegetarian sims will react when meat is offered to them, but what if we expanded that? What if occasionally you were surprised to discover that your sim doesn't like cheese, for example?

and bacon. why is there no bacon in the game? imagine breakfast - scrambled eggs, biscuits, and bacon! I can picture the other sims waking up throughout the house and sniffing the air before RUNNING to the table to eat! YUM!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Boggygirl wrote:
    When I saw the thread title, I thought of a different idea. How come, no matter what food you cook, everyone happily eats it all up? What if your sim-mom made meatloaf and the kids complained and pushed their plates away? I know the vegetarian sims will react when meat is offered to them, but what if we expanded that? What if occasionally you were surprised to discover that your sim doesn't like cheese, for example?

and bacon. why is there no bacon in the game? imagine breakfast - scrambled eggs, biscuits, and bacon! I can picture the other sims waking up throughout the house and sniffing the air before RUNNING to the table to eat! YUM!

I agree. Yeah, veggie sims will react but they will still gobble down the food like its their last meal, then go throw it up. What is the point of that? Most people I know irl won't stuff themselves full of a food they hate just so they can be sick later lol.
    WLfAA9V.png