Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nraas Overwatch and Cape Garner Custom World

izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
Every two minutes nrass overwatch sending notification that some townies are getting stuck and have been reset which also makes me unable to pinpoint the place where they get stuck, but i turn on the option that only enable overwatch to check stuck sims but not reset them and the camera always end up in the middle of the ocean in the said world.

Are there any simmers having this problem playing with the said world with overwatch installed and which lot causes the sims to stuck? i was only able to identify the local laundromat which i fixed by removing and re-placing the lot, if im not mistaken this world is quite popular and people have been recommending this world in few posts in this forum hency i decided to askhere or is there any option to disable Overwatch notification when it succesfully reset stuck sims?
ihavemultiplegamertags

Comments

• Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    What kinds of sims are these? You can run a MasterController status report on any of them from City Hall regardless of whether you can find them on the map. For example, if they're service sims, perhaps they're trying and failing to go off the map and into hibernation.

You might also want to install NRaas Tagger, at least for a while, and set it up to display what sims are doing. So when you have an idea of which sims get stuck and when, you can go into Map View and see what they're doing immediately before. That might still work if you check on them once they're stuck, but you also might not get as much info.

As for Overwatch's notifications, I'm not seeing a way to disable them without also disabling the underlying stuck-check function, which you wouldn't want to do for performance reasons.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Probably service sims, i dont know about that feature from master controller. thanks for recommending it ill check it once im in game. Thankyou.
    ihavemultiplegamertags