Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally got a new computer to play Again.

It's been sooo long since I played the sims. My old computer died, my new computer wasn't good enough and I scrimped and saved for a few years to afford a new gaming rig. Last time I properly played was 2019 or earlier. I remember that vote for a new stuff pack and it was Laundry Day, think that was the last time I played. What have I missed? What Packs would you say are must have (not Laundry Day I refuse LOL)?

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    The new Cottage Living pack is one of the best they've done, IMO. Tiny Living Stuff is a really good buy. The Courtyard Oasis Kit has gorgeous Build/Buy.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    OOOH, good options, I was looking through earlier and there is definitely a lot of good choices. Cottage living and Tiny Living would be super pog. Seasons I normally get, but I have no idea how that fared out. So much to catch up on! I think one of the first things I wanna do is a rags to riches and redoing some old builds and sims.