Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

it finally happened

Β«1
2775 hours in game and my sim had alien triplets by abduction no mods or cheats it was one of my long term goals for this game I didn't think it would ever happen
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    Congrats :D
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I'm not sure whether to give you congratulations or condolences, lol. But have both from me, then choose accordingly which fits. :smiley:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Cool. B)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    all boys to even though my sim was eating strawberries so talk about long shot odds I'm so pleased
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Aww, congrats to your Aliens on the very successful pollination!

World takeover is imminent.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Pics please! We wanna see those cute lil aliens πŸ‘½
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Wow, that is an achievement indeed! :D Not just triplets, but alien triplets born of a man... I'm close to 3,000 hours and I have never even had twins yet.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Congratulations! It's so wonderful when a long-time goal is achieved. I can't be happier for you. :) Smiling so hard my cheeks hurt.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Awesome! πŸ‘
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I have never, ever ever had triplets, not even human triplets, in any Sims game so far and I've been playing for 13 years. Congrats on your luck. Maybe you wanna grab a loterry ticket today.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Ooh that's wonderful.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    That's great! I had alien twins once, and they were so cute as toddlers.
  • Options
    Pics please! We wanna see those cute lil aliens πŸ‘½

@elanorbreton if you want to see the full picture you'll have to go to my page its not a very good one though I couldn't get them to be still there dad is also
    in the picture all the babies ended up with different hair colors which is good it will be easier to tell them apart that way
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I've had sims in the Science career before, and they've been abducted, but no one ever came back pregnant. Congrats(?) <---LOL!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    one thing I didn't say before is I'm doing a rags to riches in that save no jobs other then the odd ones allowed any advise? my sims still lives outside but now with three toddlers :#
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Nice!
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @comicsforlife I started out my current game that way, had the main sim take up gardening, they were pretty wealthy by the time generation 2 grew up.

• Options
    @comicsforlife I started out my current game that way, had the main sim take up gardening, they were pretty wealthy by the time generation 2 grew up.

my sim managed to find a money tree seed in the dumpster @mightysprite
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    This is great! πŸ‘πŸΌ

One day I hope to find a money tree seed in the dumpster! I don’t care what people think of me.
  • Options
    This is great! πŸ‘πŸΌ

One day I hope to find a money tree seed in the dumpster! I don’t care what people think of me.

yes that was my thought to but I think it might be one of the slowest growing seeds in game its now a tree and still no money
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7
  • Options
    now the money tree just reminds me of those kite eating trees from charlie brown
    https://youtu.be/R6m16pbkKtU
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Wow, without me doing something, I don't think I have had triplets. Congrats
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Wow, that is an achievement indeed! :D Not just triplets, but alien triplets born of a man... I'm close to 3,000 hours and I have never even had twins yet.

Have you not tried for any babies lately? Rumour has it there was a bug making twins more of a regular occurence. And I believe in it after two of my households had twins in a flurry.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited April 2021
    That's great!

as for me my own sim won lottery for first time ever
    even though she has existed for about million times as immortal being she is
    FRvBr3j.png
    hq8ftxf.png
    she is now the richest sim around which suits her as legacy ancestor :sunglasses:
    family gonna be rich rich :sunglasses:

money tip though: if you have jungle adventures trip to selvadorada temples surely pays itself off
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free